Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Prophetic Dreams, How common are they?
Bookmark and Share
RavenWing 
Posted: 26-Dec-2003, 01:42 PM
Quote Post

Dorkus Trollus Maximus

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacHazel

Realm: Indiana, USA

female

Yes I know of what you speak smile.gif, and thank you for mentioning. I have "one of those feelings" hug.gif

--------------------
May all your up's and down's be under the sheets!

Religion is for those who are afraid of going to Hell. Spirituality is for those who have already been there.
- Anonymous
PMEmail Poster               
jaynebylak 
Posted: 26-Dec-2003, 08:31 PM
Quote Post

Honored Clan Member

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacElder

Realm: North Carolina

female

Yes I do have prophetic dreams...More times than I want too. They started back when I was 13 years old. I had just lost my Daddy to a heart attack. Soon after that they started. I didnt realize it at the time, but I knew I go to places physically I had never been to and remember faces, turns, stores and names. It was if I had been there before.

At 15 I did some dream research. I was dreaming things three times and in 2 years it would actually happen. I started keeping a dream journel after that. When I woke up I would write down date and dream before I even got up. I wanted to write it down while it was still fresh in my memory.

I still keep the journal even today. The dreams still happen fairly regularly so I try to organize and write them down. I have found that my dreams end up being a life lesson for me or to prepare me for what is to come.

Jayne

PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics 2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt