Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
199,186 Gold!

LORE - NEW AMAZON SERIES

If you enjoy stories of Irish Myths such as changelings and witches - vampires and true stories from the past, then you will love the new Amazon series that premiered on Friday the 13th called Lore.

Amazon has brought to life Aaron Mahnke's hit podcast about folklore and its often terrible role in history. From lobotomies to people buried alive the show has a little bit of everything mixed into a wonderful story telling format that wraps it all together and keeps you interested in more. You'll learn things you never knew. But be careful though, you might just breeze through all 6 episodes in one night!

More on this series from the National. If you’re the sort who’s skittish at heart and easily agitated or frightened, you should probably take a pass on Lore, the new fact-based horror anthology on Amazon that streams this Friday the 13th.

For the rest of us, who live for a good scare, we’ll be there sitting in the dark, chain-bingeing past midnight on six brand-new disturbing tales based on the real people and events behind our modern-day myths and legends.

Read more from The National.

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]