Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Atlanta Scottish Games, Any One Else Go?
Bookmark and Share
Annabelle 
Posted: 26-Oct-2003, 06:56 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacElder

Realm: Outer Space

Hi Alanscelticspirit! I did not know that...thanks! Yea, I live about an hour and a half south so I go every year...always camp in the campgrounds with the bands...good music til midnight!

Have you been to the Scottish games at Savannah? Cool games there too as they are held at the Ft and they fire the guns during the day to announce events...very different..

Grandfather Mt is my favorite...have a place outside of Boone that looks just like Scotland...Grandfather to me is the very best!

Thanks again for the info...I'll make a note of it! If you are ever at the Atlanta games and you see a Red Headed Lady spinning swords, that's me!
Come over and introduce yourself...Clan Gordon and Douglas will adopt any and every one..I promise I'll put the swords down...

Sincerely,

Annabelle

--------------------
My heart will always be in the Highlands!

www.highlanderhouse.com
PMEmail Poster               
Eomer of Rohan 
Posted: 27-Oct-2003, 01:41 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacHazel

male

It is so good to hear that there are so many celtic event throughout the year in Georgia. Also dont forget the ST. Patty's day celebration in Savannah. I know it is pretty comercialized but there are some great shows and drinkin events as well as the general feel of a good time.

--------------------
"But for the warrior, the seasons are marked not by the calender years themselves, but by battles,campaigns faught and comrades lost; trials of death survived clashes and conflicts from which time effaces all superficial recall, leaving only the fields themselves and their names, which achieve in the warrior's memory a stature enabled beyond all other modes of commemeration, purchased with the HOLY COIN OF BLOOD and paid for with the lives of beloved Brothers-in-arms." GATES OF FIRE
PMEmail Poster               
Annabelle 
Posted: 27-Oct-2003, 04:43 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacElder

Realm: Outer Space

Eomer the only thing I don't care for about Savannah and the St Patty's celebration is there is way more drinking there...I've been there when they are throwing up in the streets...now that's not fun...always people to over do but there seems to be more than usual at that activity...
Guess is counts on your group too...
Annabelle
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics 2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt