Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Live Member Map, Check out who's online!
CelticRadio 
Posted: 10-Apr-2012, 07:15 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
198,766 Gold!

user posted image

We've recently replaced our member map with a live version of who is online looking at Celtic Radio. The map shows a world view and a red dot for each member that is currently online viewing Celtic Radio.

http://www.celticradio.net/php/geomap/map.php

Rollover the dot to see the name of the City and location!

Your in good company across the world when you visit and listen to Celtic Radio!

cool.gif

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
Vixie 
Posted: 11-Apr-2012, 06:05 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacRowan

Realm: SW Mountain Desert

female

That's really cool! Except, it makes me feel lonely when I see I'm a little dot all by my lonesome tongue.gif

--------------------
Slàinte mhòr agus a h-uile beannachd duibh!
(Good health and every good blessing to you! -- Scots blessing)

Victoria Dunn, author writing under the pseudonym Ria MacAlister
PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               
heartsong 
Posted: 11-Apr-2012, 07:10 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacHazel

Realm: Chattanooga, TN

female

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #68
51,645 Gold!

Clan: AWARE

I think it's funny that all computer programs put me in Tullahoma, TN, when I live 80+ miles from there.
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
togo 
Posted: 12-Apr-2012, 04:33 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacAsh

Realm: Massachusetts

male

That is an awesome feature! It's great to see where everyone's from and the world wide appeal of Celtic Music!
haynes9 
Posted: 12-Apr-2012, 07:19 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacElder

Realm: Ganado, Navajo Nation, Arizona

male

Pretty cool! The map has me listed in Chinle, AZ instead of Ganado, but hey, what's 40 miles on the Big Rez!

It's pretty neat to see the dots of light all around the world. What a spread out family! Setting up a family reunion is going to be tough!! tongue.gif

--------------------
Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost. -- John Quincy Adams

Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less - Robert E. Lee

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved - Romans 10:13 (KJV)

The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble, and he knoweth them that trust in him - Nahum 1:7 (KJV)
CelticRadio 
Posted: 12-Apr-2012, 06:27 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
198,766 Gold!

I'm actually listed in Hartford, CT! which is about 80 miles away. Well, it goes based off your IP so that is where your internet connection orginates. Guess it will have to be close enough! biggrin.gif

It goes give you a global perspective of the world and it is amazing that anyone can access. Maybe for the younger crowd that does not seem like much, but being middle age and growing up with an AM radio for my main electronics device it seems amazing!

Speaking of the Globe - we have opened CelticRadio.net up to the World. We were blocking about 35 countries due to security concerns, but with the implementation of new security messages we can now be viewed by anyone anytime!

thumbs_up.gif
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
iolanda 
  Posted: 14-Apr-2012, 03:39 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacWillow

Realm: Rieti ( Lazio )

female

thumbs_up.gif laugh.gif It's amazing! What a beautyful idea! Thank you very much !
Slàinte cheers.gif
iolanda note.gif

--------------------
]Happy who, hovers over the life..feels the language and the fragrance of the simple things and the flowers.. (C. Baudelaire)

If you lose, don't lose the lesson ... (XIV Dalai Lama)
PMEmail Poster               View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
Dreamer1 
Posted: 15-Apr-2012, 11:41 AM
Quote Post

Mistress of the Hearth Fires, Dreamer of the Woods
Group Icon

ZodiacRowan

Realm: New England

female

It's a very cool feature, and wonderful to see everyone across the World who's part of this family!!

I agree with you Paul - growing up with an AM radio, waiting for our favorite songs to be played, and now having these incredible devices to help us all grow closer is amazing!

It has me shown in East Weymouth, MA, but hey - it's still MA. (I'm up on the North Shore, in Marblehead tongue.gif ) Close enough!

Thanks for this great view!!

--------------------
Look with the eyes of a child.

'Hope guides me. It is what gets me through the day, and especially the night.' -- A Knight's Tale
"I talk to you as I talk to my own soul...and, Sassenach,” he whispered, “your face is my heart.” -- Jamie Fraser, "Dragonfly In Amber" by Diana Gabaldon
user posted image
@Dremnghrt on Twitter, Dreamnghrt on tumblr - come say Hi!
PMEmail Poster               View my Twitter Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]