Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )
   Mobile App

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Free Xmas MP3, Grab a Free Christmas song!
Bookmark and Share
CelticRadio 
Posted: 09-Dec-2010, 09:51 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Boston, MA

male

Sean McCann of "Great Big Sea" is giving away a very special Christmas gift! A Free MP3 of his new song called "Merry Christmas Everyone."

He writes on his website, "Thank you all so much for sticking with me for the past 20 years and enabling me to support my family through my craft. This song is my gift to each and every one of you. I hope it makes you happy and ask only that you share it. Peace on Earth...and Much Love...and Merry Christmas Everyone."

Sean is a great guy and we at Celtic Radio have always enjoyed his music and as the front man for Great Big Sea. We took a listen to his free song and all we can say is AWESOME!

Give it a listen and be sure to watch for his new album "Son of a Sailor" in 2011!

user posted image

--------------------
Wallace MacArthur
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network

Imagination is more Important than Knowledge
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
Posted: 07-Apr-2011, 12:58 AM
Quote Post

Group:
ZodiacBirch

hello I hear that song Merry Christmas Everyone it very wonderful song if you here this song we can say is AWESOME!
PMEmail Poster               
MacFive 
Posted: 08-Apr-2011, 12:17 AM
Quote Post

Knight of the Round Table
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacAsh

male

It is a great Christmas song, but we will have to wait another 8 months until we are playing Christmas music again - A Celtic Christmas is our popular christmas show played every year.

cool.gif
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics 2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt