Patch 
Posted: 13-Apr-2010, 11:55 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacIvy

Realm: America, Mid West

male

My python just finished laying 9 large eggs which are now in the incubator! I will be buying a lot of baby mice for a while when the eggs hatch.

Slàinte,    

Patch    
PMEmail Poster               
Patch 
Posted: 14-Apr-2010, 10:57 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

I was amazed to note this AM that she appears to miss her eggs. I did not think that snakes minds operated at that level. I guess maybe it is instinct and she just does not realize I removed the eggs. I did not notice this behavior the last time she produced eggs.

Slàinte,    

Patch    
PMEmail Poster               
Keltic 
Posted: 14-Apr-2010, 10:21 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacWillow

Realm: Ottawa, Ontario  Canada

male

My sons geckoes have started laying. We have two in the incubator right now and one of the geckoes is digging right now so two more eggs in a couple of hours. This is my sons part time job. We are expecting about 24 babies this year with two laying females. He sells them for $40 each so it makes him a nice little chunk of change each year.

After removing the eggs, the females always seem to go back and inspect the area that they originally layed the eggs.

I'm assuming that you sell the babies otherwise, it doesn't take long to be over run. Do you sell them to pet stores or to individuals?

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website               
Patch 
Posted: 15-Apr-2010, 03:17 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

This is the first time I have gotten them to an incubator in a timely manner. I have more private individuals who want snakes than I have eggs now. Some will change their minds I am sure.

I am keeping the snakes for my grandsons and since they read about color phase pythons and their value (that is not what we have or will get) they are anticipating great wealth.

Ahhh, to be young and dream.

Slàinte,    

Patch    
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
©2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics ©2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt