Angel Whitefang (Rider) 
Posted: 23-Jun-2004, 02:16 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacRowan

Realm: Portland, Oregon

female

Coming out on the other side if the portal I stand silently looking around yet not seeing anything, shock and disbelief have wrapped around me, grief stabbs at my heart. Looking around I see the few that have made it through. A silent tear runs down my cheek as my mind replays the scene.
PMEmail PosterRead My Blog                
Highlander 
Posted: 24-Jun-2004, 09:52 AM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacHazel

Realm: New York, USA

male

As Highlander stepped outside with Macs sword he knew that he had failed, not only himself but eveyone else, and he knew what he must do. Highlander turned and went back in to see if he could help Mac, and if he could slay the dragon....

--------------------
Highlander, 2004

"Fortune favors the Daring"
Neither draw me without cause, nor return me without honour
Clan MacKinnon
PMEmail Poster               
oldraven 
Posted: 24-Jun-2004, 01:24 PM
Quote Post

The Protector of the Unknown
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacHazel

Realm: Guysborough Co., Nova Scotia

male

((Labban))

The group, or what was left of it, scrambled and wailed as they tried to make sense of the devastating scene they had just witnessed. Labban fell to his knees the moment he passed through the portal. His sight was blurred, and his whole body ached. The voice of Raawin echoed in his head from weeks passed.

I told you that you would be restored, and that you have. But if ever you return to the Faerie realm your wounds will show themselves again.

Labban, afraid the others would notice his charred appearance at any moment, crawled out of sight. He sat behind a tree for only a moment to gather himself, and ran off into the enchanted wood. The sounds of panic became those of sorrow as the group heard Aaediwen call out a head count. Labban couldn't make out the names, but he did notice how few were called. How could this have happened? WHY did this happen? Who's voice spoke through the mouth of the dragon?

Just then the last clear image he had seen flashed before his eyes. MacErca lay on the cave floor, half buried in rock. He never showed fear, even as his tomb came down upon him. He fell and wept for his lost friend. His fear and pain soon turned to burning anger. He thrashed about, ripping at the moss covered ground and stabbed fists at the tree trunks, but the tears never stopped flowing.

Off in the distance the stoic voice of Rider could be heard. STOP! Where is the Highlander. He was just here a moment ago. And Labban! He came through by my side. The company, in its everlasting sense of camaraderie, changed their focus to recovering the two lost friends. The two they knew could still be saved. The voices called out the names of the two missing companions.

The familiar voice of Raawin echoed in his head once more. But these words were not from his past. The woodland man spoke to him now, in this forest. Labban. I can see you, you know. I know where you are. I could tell the others at any moment. There was a pause, and panic took Labbans mind. But I will not. You must come out into the clear on your own. Don't waste any more time than you already have. There's nothing that can be done for Master MacErca, save vengeance against that very evil you all seek to destroy. It has taken your home, as well as your friends. Come, we must make our way back to the castle while we can.

--------------------
Caw

"I am a Canadian by birth, but I am a Highlander by blood and feel under an obligation to do all I can for the sake of the Highlanders and their literature.... I have never yet spoken a word of English to any of my children. They can speak as much English as they like to others, but when they talk to me they have to talk in Gaelic."

-Alexander Maclean Sinclair of Goshen (protector of Gaelic Culture)

We need more Stan Rogers.

jams
PMEmail Poster               
Ciarda Lili 
Posted: 24-Jun-2004, 01:55 PM
Quote Post

Child of the Dark Lily
Group Icon

ZodiacRowan

Realm: NorthEastern Pennsylvania, US

female

Liriel looked at her master with disbelief. Could have it been her behind the dragon's voice? Could she have become so powerful to over power a dragon?

Her master motioned for her to come closer. "Little One you must relax. She will be able to sense your fear. You must not care about your life or mine. She will use it against you."

I nod my bowed head gently hoping he doesn't read my thoughts through my eyes. He will know that I care too much for him and his family. I know he speaks true about the Dark Lady. My master has been on the end of her chaos for a hundred years now and she has taken many loved ones from him.

I look toward the group as they gather as Aaediwen begins a head count. Should I pray to her and see want she wants? Or should I wait like a lamb to the slaughter. I have never cowered from a fight before but she is chaos and will destroy everything that I have.

--------------------
Ciarda Lili

Always live for today.

Growing old is mandatory -- Growing up is optional.
PMEmail Poster               
MacErca 
Posted: 24-Jun-2004, 02:58 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHazel

Realm: Houston, Texas

male

The last thing he saw was his comrades escaping through the portal, good they made it , then blackness overtook him.

As he floated in and out of unconsciousness voices always voices from the past beckoning to him to cease struggling to give up and rest just to,... go home, and be at peace, then finally his mind and spirit sensing what and who was trying to get him to quit forced him to to pull himself back to reality and the seriousness of the situation. Remembering what had happened and where he was, how long had he been there he could not tell, all he knew was that he could move nothing but his right arm and his head.

He looked around the cavern, his eyes accustomed to the dark and saw all the rubble then he noticed the stairway leading up out of the cave and that it was partially blocked, thinking to himself that he probably could squeeze through that opening, feeling around with his free hand he tried to find out what kept him from moving, then fear suddenly gripped him in the pit of his stomach, it was at that moment that he realised that he was trapped beneath a mountain of rock.

Crying out in the darkness he tried to see if anyone else was there trapped with him, silence, he called out again, but nothing, then he started trying to free himself, by trying to move just one rock at a time grabbing one he threw it to the side and in doing so caused a small avalanche of rocks and dust cascading down into his face, coughing and choking he spat, well a lot of good that did. It was then that he swore that he could hear something digging if not clawing at the rock, looking in the direction that the sound was coming from, it sounded like it was coming from the stairway.

--------------------
"Cuimhnich air na daoine o'n d'thaining thu"
Remember the men from whom you are descended.

I am Wolf.
It is my cry you hear in the night,
My eyes that gaze at you from the shadows.
It is my heart that beats in your Soul,
My strength that makes you whole.
I am Wolf. I am in you.
You are in Me. We Are Wolf.
PMEmail PosterView My Photographs               
Highlander 
Posted: 26-Jun-2004, 07:35 AM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacHazel

male

As the Highlander continued down the steps to find Mac, he heard a scream coming from below, but it wasn't a scream of fear or pain, it was puzzling and then the Highlander realized what it was, it was Mac and he sounded pissed off. With that the Highlander gave out a great bellowing laugh and called out to Mac, "hang on laddie I'm a coming, I knew a little bunch of rocks could not stop you". The Highlander continued down the steps and finally reached Mac. Surveying the situation Highlander laughed again and said, "you should have ducked laddie and you owe me a double dram of Highlander Stout for this one". Then from behind them came a scream that curdled the two warriors souls...
PMEmail Poster               
Lyra Luminara 
Posted: 27-Jun-2004, 09:46 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacVine

Realm: Éire (okay fine, it's really PA, USA but that's just boring.)

female

The air hung still in the night back at Highlander Castle.
Lyra sits in her quarters, in the seat by the window. She whistles out into the night and a breeze rustles the trees.
Up, up, love she whispers to some unseen force. Her pack, laying lifeless on the small cot in the corner, began to move. C'mon lovey then, we in't have much time
A faint squeaking could be heard just before a magnificant, glossy blue-black raven emereged from the pack. It tilted its head to the side at her, was that a grin!? she thought to herself humoursly.
The raven hopped fulled out of the pack and flew the short distance to her waiting hand.
SEANÁN , darling, yes, we have made it inside! She stroked the back of his head affectionatly.
Something in the abyss of his eyes sparkled and told her he knew what would be next.

--------------------
If we could just stand here, without the words, would that be enough? ..Look at the sky now. What color is it? Or the way a hawk flies. Or you wake up and your ribs are bruised thinking so hard on somebody. What do you call that?

"Don't cross the street if you can't get out of the kitchen"
PMEmail Poster               
Ciarda Lili 
Posted: 29-Jun-2004, 07:59 AM
Quote Post

Child of the Dark Lily
Group Icon

ZodiacRowan

Realm: NorthEastern Pennsylvania, US

female

As Liriel moves to the back of the group she realizes what she must do. She must protect her master with her very life. Even if it destroys her soul.

She sinks down and crosses her legs. A deep breath is heard and she slowly exhales, slipping into a meditative state. The darkness swirls around her and the coldness seeps into her body.

Liriel feels her presence before the Dark Lady appears. "What is your purpose Lady of Chaos? I am here to bargain for his life, what is it you want me to do?"

The Lady sneers "I want your soul little one. I want him to suffer the ultimate defeat. If I destroy everything around him, he will finally come to me and I will destroy him. Your love for him is misplaced. He only cares for himself and his human wench. You are just there is ease his guilt. His guilt of turning his back on his people and his goddess."

Liriel's thoughts were moving swiftly through the true meaning of her words. She was envious of Master Drizzt. She only wants what he has, she wants a release, a love.

Liriel starts the spell. This will connect her to the Dark Lady and will enable the Dragon Master to read Graughan's next move is.

"What is it you want me to do, Mistress?" Liriel whispers, head bowed in subservience. "I want you to lead the Dragon Master to her doom. After that I will contact you as to who will be next." The Dark Lady giggled insanely as she dissipated into the mist.

Liriel sighed heavily and willed herself back into reality. She could still feel the power that the spell had given her. Hopefully the Dragon Master would be able to sense the spell and seek her out to explain.

Liriel opened her eyes and the group was still there. She was very tired but her hardest work was yet to start. She nodded to her Master and his eyes saddened. He knew what she must do.
PMEmail Poster               
Angel Whitefang (Rider) 
Posted: 29-Jun-2004, 10:14 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacRowan

Realm: Portland, Oregon

female

Looking around I count the few faces of those that remain.
"STOP! Where is the Highlander. He was just here a moment ago. And Labban! He came through by my side."
as I turn my head I sense the use of magick, not healing like Josies' but some thing different. Knowing Drow Magick I shake my head slowly. I must find Labban first and remind him that Mac is still alive. Emerging from my thoughts I look at my companions.

"Friends, Many of us have fallen today, but there are those that are missing, I will look for Labban, pair up and see if you can find Highlander. When you do find him meet back here."

As every one pairs up they make their way in separate directions yet no one enters the woods. Sighing to myself I head alone in that direction. upon entering the woods I see a small being sitting on a stump, his hands crossed on his chest.
stepping closer I look at him and he looks at me.

"Pardon me Master, have you perchance seen a companion of mine?"

"A human such as yourself, by the name of Labban?"

"Yes Master, that would be he."

"What do you want with him, Dragon Master?"

"He is a friend that I care deeply for?"

"Is that an admission of your heart?"

"At the Moment, that is not your concern, can you take me to Labban or can you not?"

"Aye, I will take you follow me."

"Thank you, Master Raawin."

Grunting, Raawin heads deeper in to the woods after a few moments he stops. Raawin stops and looks at me.
"He is behind this tree."

stepping forward Raawin grabs the hem of my cloak. Stopping in my tracks I bend down and look at him.

"He is not what he once was."

"That he is alive is all that matters to my heart Master Raawin."

"Then truly, he deserves you and your love for him."
Smiling I nod my head and step slowly around the tree. As I come around I see him leaning his right side against the tree. Reaching my hand out slowly I touch his left shoulder, he jumps and turns around, before my eyes I see his charred flesh. Smiling as I swallow hard a reach out and touch Labbans face. Silence sits between us for awhile as I make sure that he is in one piece.

"Labban you do realize that Mac is still alive?"
PMEmail PosterRead My Blog                
oldraven 
Posted: 30-Jun-2004, 08:46 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacHazel

male

((Labban))

Labban felt something touch his shoulder. It burned and bit at his skin, just like everything that touched him did. He jumped and turned, but it wasn't an Orc, or Dragon, or Demon. It was Rider standing before him, trying to hide her shocked expression. He almost wished it had been a Demon. He cowered and covered his face with it's discoloured and drooping features.

Raawin, you lied to me.

And you lie to yourself.

Just as he tried to understand what the little man meant by that, Rider spoke. Labban you do realize that Mac is still alive? His heart stopped, and he couldn't catch his breath. His eyes looked up to hers, but his clouded vision deprived him of her face. He could feel her smiling though.

Alive? But we watched the mountain come down upon him. Is he with us? His mind flashed back to the scene of the three cutting deep wounds into their arms that day in the forest. He's imortal. Raawin echoed once again. The others?

We lost some dear friends. And there is nothing we can do to help them now. Nothing but remember them, and tell stories of their bravery. The sorrow could plainly be heard in her voice.

Labban stood, but turned his back to her, unable to look her in the eye again. Once again he felt a burning as she draped a dark grey cloak over him. He pulled the hood over his face and turned back to her.

Rider took him by his hand and led him back to the group.

Raawin hopped off a great arcing root. Good. It's about time you stopped wollowing behind that tree. It was begining to wilt. The three looked up at the canopy, and the leaves had indeed started to turn. This is a faerie forest. A tree here gives great care for all living creatures about it. They feel empathy. You felt loss, sorrow, despair. That would depress anyone. The three walked back toward the group. Gather the group. I have much news about your home. Much terrible news indeed.

This post has been edited by oldraven on 30-Jun-2004, 08:53 AM
PMEmail Poster               
MacErca 
Posted: 30-Jun-2004, 03:06 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHazel

male

As Mac lay uder the pile of boulders which try as he might he could not budge, he heard the tumbling of rocks then the crash of cascading boulders, then light, then the familiar voice of the Highlander saying something aboput a flagon of Highlander Stout, answering in the typical bravado of comrades in arms he said " A stout you want is it? well one thing for sure if I dont get this blasted mountain off me you'll have no drink tonight" laughing Mac said " good to see you"

With that Highlander begin to help Mac with the remaining boulders, then a scream from behind them caught them by surprise and nearly scared them to death, Highlander whirling around and unsheathing both swords, stood at the ready when the head of a Very large dragon appeared in the path that Highlander had just come from, at that moment Highlander was on the move, moving to intercept the dragon when Mac called out, " Highlander Stay your hand he is a friend, that is Brightwing, and we could use his help."

As Brightwing entered the cave he moved to where Mac was lying trapped under a very large boulder, he looked at Mac, then Highlander then chuckling and said "is this what you humans mean being between the rock and a hard place?" with that both Highlander and Mac just groaned and laughed then Mac spoke up and said "are you going to move this blasted thing or am I going to have to lay hear for all eternity listening to your awful joke" Brightwing just looked at him and blinked his eyes and Highlander stood there with a smirk on his face trying not to laugh, then with one swift movement of his largr claw the boulder was hureld across the cave.

Then once Mac was standing Highlander walked up to him placed a hand on his shoulder and said "I believe this belongs to you laddie," as he handed the sword known as Dragonstrike to Mac, as Mac wrapped his hand around the sword it began to glow the light blue green that he was used to seeing, raising it to his lips he kissed the blade and said" Hello old friend."

Then in a voice belying the jovial moment they had just had Brightwing said to Highlander, " You must go and tell the Dragonmaster and Labban that all is well and for them to meet MacErca and I at Isla Draconis tomorrow afternoon before the sun goes down Mac and I will be at the Standing Stones of Draconis, and Highlander you are to come as well, tell her to phaseshift there so as not to emerge from the faerie world." and with that said he pointed his taloned claw at Highlander and he vanished from sight.

Then Brightwing looking down at Mac said "There is something that you and I need to attend to, and I need to know if you are willing to see this through." Without a moments hesitation Mac answered " Aye that I am and I am willing to do whatever needs to be done Master Brightwing."

With that Brightwing raised his claw and they too vanished.
Highlander 
Posted: 01-Jul-2004, 09:34 AM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacHazel

male

When the Highlander open his eyes again he found himself standing outside once again, with that he muttered to himself, "ah magic, dragons, witches, blah I'll never understand this modern world", and with that he turned to find Rider and Laban to tell them about the meeting at Isla Draconis.
PMEmail Poster               
MacErca 
Posted: 02-Jul-2004, 09:48 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHazel

male

They were there in an instant, one moment in the cave, then here at Isla Draconis, an island shrouded in the mists of time and legend, the island was immense with tall towering craigs where the dragons lived, caves dotted the cliffside like a honeycomb.

As they stepped from the portal, Brightwing spoke to MacErca saying "Welcome to my home, I want you to think of it as your home also, explore, and get to know the surrondings, I have a matter that needs attending I shall return shortly."
Then taking to wing he was gone.

As Mac walked around the island it seemed he was being drawn to a certain area, why he did not know, climbing over some low lying hills he came to a plain with lush grassland, spying something off in the distance he strode off in that direction, it looked like a building of some sorts.

It seemed he had walked for hours when he finally reached his goal, striding up to the first set of rocks, he realized that this was no building but a henge instead, and a very large one indeed.

The henge that he was standing under was at least twenty feet tall, and the circle itself was at least two-hundred feet in diameter, he stood and stared awestruck at the emmense size and it made him feel like an ant. Odd as it was he noticed that there were indentations on the top of the stone towers, thinking to himself it almost looked as if they were perches of somekind. Walking to the center of the circle he came to the heart stone then closing his eyes he began to walk around the stone by walking to his left, then after a number of times around he stopped and sat down with his back to the stone then opened his eyes and looked straight ahead and noticed that he was seated straight across from a henge looking through an opening, it was the that he noticed a cloud or what looked like a cloud coming toward him, watching it grow closer he noticed that it was dragons in flight, more dragons than he thought could exist, as they arrived at the henge they started circling flying in the same direction that he had walked around the stone, then as if on some unseen or unheard command twelve of the dragons left the flight and came to rest on the tops of the stones, if not for the fact that Brightwing was one of the dragons he would have been very afraid but instead he felt comfort almost like this was his family.

It was then that Brightwing left his perch and landed by Mac and asked "Are you sure that you want to go through with this?" Mac looking up at Brightwing and instead of giving an answer he asked the same question, and then as if on cue both looked up at the rest of the perched dragons and exclaimed that they were ready. One smaller dragon left the flight of dragons circling overhead and landed at the ground in front of Brightwing and for a moment they nuzzled each other then she turned and took the perch that Brightwing had come from.

Not realizing how much time at passed it was then that Mac noticed that a full moon was on the rise and that it split right through the center of the arch that he was facing then to his utter amasement it looked as if it was starting to vanish or at it was being covered, then the dragon seated at the head stone started speaking, that the time had come and that they had accepted Brightwings replacement on the council, and that we were to take our places, with that Bright wing bent down for Mac to climb aboard then took to wing and flew around the circle seven time then came to light on the center stone or the heart stone, in an instant bolts of light or energy shot out from the dragons atop the stones and hit Brightwing and Mac causing them to vanish, then Mac reappeared, then one by one the dragons left their perch and came and landed in front of Mac, touching one claw to the stone he was standing on they then took wing and was gone.
MacErca 
Posted: 03-Jul-2004, 09:20 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHazel

male

It was late in the afternoon when the trio stepped from the portal, they had come at Brightwings request and what was happening they did not know, or even where to meet it was then that they saw a strange colored dragon flying overhead then it was swooping down towards them it circled around them a few times it then took off in the direction of the Henge and beckoned them to follow.

As they came to the Henge they saw the dragon land in the center of the stone circle, but as they entered the circle the dragon was nowhere to be seen the only thing standing in the circle was MacErca, who running across the gap to greet them.

Labban and Highlander and Mac was envolved in a group hug when Rider walked up to the group and she had a strange puzzled look on her face, no one had noticed the change as of yet but she had some idea that something very strange wonderful had happened, what, she wasn't sure at the moment.

At her approach Mac walked up to her and instead of reaching out to hug her instead he bowed low and as he stood up their eyes focused on each other and then she knew then in an instant what had transpired, it was then that Mac reached out and hugged her and picking her up spun around in a circle, as he set her down she took a step back and started to ask questions but Mac put a finger to his lips asking her to remain quiet, then saying that all will be revealed in a short time.

As the sky grew darker with the setting sun they had come to the time that was referred to as the gloaming( the time between times, the sun was below the horizon, but as yet it was not dark) Mac was instructing them where to stand and as they were taking their positions the Draconian Council had arrived and had taken their positions on their perches. It was time to start.

As Mac stood atop the center stone he was asked to remove the swordfrom it's sheath upon removing it the familiar blue green glow was visible, then the council inturn askedRider and Labban to hold their skystone weapons in the air with their right hands, then turning to Highlander he was asked to unsheathe his sword also and hold it aloft, then they were asked to purify their minds and hearts and to concentrate on the task at hand.

It had started with just a gentle wind at first then the wind started to intensify and the clouds were gathering and started to spin around the circle and the gathered warriors and dragons, then from a signal from the elder dragon beams of light shot from the dragons and hit Mac then the change began, the sword was glowing so bright it was almost blinding, he was then instructed to resheathe again, at that instant Mac was gone and Brightwing was in his place but instead of his normal color he was bluegreen.

Brightwing stood there flexing his wings and looking at the trio then at the council, and nodding his head that he was ready, the light then faded from the council and they all pointed their heads to the sky and let fly with dragon fire, which seemed to reach up to heaven itself, then it was Brightwings turn he started to inhale, and he seemed to be getting larger then he exhaled his flame but instead of the typical dragonfire this flame was blue, and he moved his head around to cover everyone including the council, this flame did not seem to burn but the skystones were now blazing with light and power, then looking at Highlander he focused his flame on him and Highlander became filled with that power.

It seemed as if everything was so full of power that it could not hold it all for then a beam shot from each weapon, the staff of Labban, the Torc of the Dragonmaster Rider, and the very sword of Highlander and they converged on Brightwing then from the council all converged to meet in the center of the stone circle, then all at once Brightwing lifting his head towards the sky let fly with a beam of pure energy that ripped the clouds from the sky and when all was finished there shone the stars in a sparkling clear sky, and looking tat the center stone where Brightwing had stood was now Mac.

The Elder dragon stated that they had given everything in their power to defeat this thing that we were all up against and that Brightwing had given up is seat on the Council in order to give us a chance to be victorious.

As Mac rejoined them it was then that they noticed that while it was Mac's body one could tell that there was more for if one looked into his eyes one could see the eyes of a dragon.

As they stepped from the portal they were back in the faerie woods by the castle.

Nothing was the same....... Nothing would ever be the same.

This post has been edited by MacErca on 03-Jul-2004, 08:09 PM
oldraven 
Posted: 05-Jul-2004, 08:54 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacHazel

male

((Grungahn))
Something was wrong. The line of time was altered. His seers had been wailing all night. Four dragons, they would say. Blue fire, they cried. The empire falls at its birth. That last one caused his heart to sink more than any. What was left of it, at any rate.

Other reports of a blazing light out at sea came in. Activity in the woods as well as in the air had been seen all throughout the night. Grungahn didn't fear though. Not like those who served him. Their numbers had been growing stronger within the castle walls for weeks now. Every day, sometimes on the hour, more and more of the loyal orc entered the town walls. And there were always more and more of the local farmers, soldiers, and other once peaceful men and women from the surrounding areas, taking up arms for the dragon lord. But those who stood, weapon in hand and at the ready, were mere shells of themselves. Their gaws hung, mouth agape, with dark circles about empty eyes.

Puppets on a string., murmured to himself. A sombre air came over the dark lord, as he thought back to other days. It had been ages since he'd soared the skies with his once brethren. They all feared and hated him now.

He lay, belly on the floor and chin resting on the northern window sill of the tower. From here he could see the direction of the reported lights out on the ocean. He knew more than any what lie out there in the mists. He used to call it home. They were going to stop him.

Just then Grungahn swore he could hear a whisper in his ear. A familiar voice. He'd heard it many times since he left the council, but never once had he understood the words of the gentle female voice. blue fire he heard from the lower levels. Apparently they hadn't learn their lesson from the night before. He would have to go below and eat a few more.

He raised himself to his feet, and with his head protruding out of the window Grungahn let go a cry so fierce dust and splinters fell from the timbers above. The shot of fire reached out to sea, as though he intended to burn the island down from here. They would TRY to stop him. But they will fail terribly.

With renewed confidence and vigor the portly Grungahn tramped almost joyfully to the exit.
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]