MacErca 
Posted: 01-Feb-2004, 01:31 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacHazel

Realm: Houston, Texas

male

Walking down the trail to the cave things were getting serious too serious, people were beginning to pick Aaediwins chant, that was good getting their minds.

It was then that Mac noticed the tracks on the trail, made by a wolf, as his heart raced could it be that she had returned? Then looking ahead he noticed a large outcropping of rock over looking the trail, as it narrowed because of a large mudhole, just as he got even with the mudhole he saw the wolf but it was too late it jumped and caught him square in the chest forcing him to turn a somersault right into the mudhole.

Standing up coverd completly in mud looking at the wolf he noticed the Torc lying just under the fur and it seemed that the wolf had a sly smile on her face, he tried to put a stern look on his face but instaed he bust out in laughter as did the rest of the group. As he climbed out of the mudhole he and the wolf rolled around on the ground as the group got a much needed tension breaker.

--------------------
"Cuimhnich air na daoine o'n d'thaining thu"
Remember the men from whom you are descended.

I am Wolf.
It is my cry you hear in the night,
My eyes that gaze at you from the shadows.
It is my heart that beats in your Soul,
My strength that makes you whole.
I am Wolf. I am in you.
You are in Me. We Are Wolf.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteView My Photographs               
Angel Whitefang (Rider) 
Posted: 01-Feb-2004, 11:07 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacRowan

Realm: Portland, Oregon

female

Watching Lahatha leap and knock Mac over into the Mud hole. I lean onmy staff laughing harder and harder, unable to stand I fall to my knees laughing and doubling over as Mac looks around in pure shock then grabs lahatha and rolls around on the ground in their happiness.

as I regain my composure and stand again, I look around and find that I am not the only one who has fallen to my knees in a fit of laughter at the antics of these 2 love birds. Aaediwen, Josie, Highlander and several of the others are in the same state I am. The only ones who don't seem to be effected are the drow, though they are both wearing huge grins.

PMEmail PosterRead My Blog                
Ciarda Lili 
Posted: 02-Feb-2004, 11:44 AM
Quote Post

Child of the Dark Lily
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacRowan

Realm: NorthEastern Pennsylvania, US

female

As I approach the Dragon Master, I think to myself, I must be out of my mind to help these humans. But what the Master wants the Master gets and helping those in need is the core of his being. I just wish we could go home.

I sighed heavily ""May I speak with you Dragon Master?"

The Dragon Master replies softly "Of course child, what can I do for you?"

"My master wishes that we start out for the cave. The longer that it takes to reach it the more likely that the orcs will return. He understands that our presents is uncomfortable for some and he wishes to aleviate that as much as possible."

I turn and look toward the North, wishing to be on the trail home instead of here. I think of Fedor and the ship. I hear the group start to move to the trail. My master will have scoured the area ahead. Time to go to work.

I slid my hood to shadow my face from the sun and slid on my supple leather gloves to cover my long slender fingers.

I saunter into the cool woods and begin the trek toward my master. The others begin to follow. Mac has reunited with his wolf love and the group in now complete. May the Gods look upon us favorably.

--------------------
Ciarda Lili

Always live for today.

Growing old is mandatory -- Growing up is optional.
PMEmail Poster               
myriad 
Posted: 02-Feb-2004, 06:26 PM
Quote Post

Knight of the Round Table

ZodiacHazel

female

"Hello again all, I am glad you are all feeling light hearted under such a foreboding task."
Lahatha spread her mouth wide with her front fangs barely portruding and looked at each companion in turn.
"
By the way Mac, that was an excellent attempt at a howl the other night. I would almost have believed one of the pack followed me, that is, if it hadn't sounded so much like a drunken warrior."
" You are all an easy group to follow. I simply follow the wretched smell of feline." Lahatha said this with a false grimace. "She seems to have kept you all quite safe though. I am grateful to her. It is always good to have company familiar with these wood on the long journeys, isn't it Dragon Master."
Having said this, Lahatha went to Rider and bowed her head forward. Rider knealed and took the short, thin cylindar that was attached to Lahatha's torque. Looking at Rider as though to say, keep silent, Lahatha looked at Mac to draw attention away from the Dragon Master as she read.
"
Mac, this collar has been quite a useful tool." Seeing Mac's face turn red with frustration, she smiled broadly, "excuse me, I mean torque."

The group laughed and Lahatha noticed Cerianna. Lahatha walked forward and Cerianna stood looking at Lahatha curiously.
PMEmail Poster               
Aaediwen 
Posted: 02-Feb-2004, 07:17 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacHolly

Realm: Kentucky

male

((Cerrianna))
What kind of group, indeed, have I encountered who laugh at an attacking wolf...
Then, what is this? was she really one of the group?? Amazing. I watch the wolf cautiously as it makes it's way among the group, then, finely comming my way. not knowing rather to cry for help or pet this strange wolf, I watch her approach carefully. During the aproach, I hazard a glance at the rest of the group, looking for clues. Most of them still have wet eyes from laughing so hard a moment before, and none of them show any sign of danger being present. Looking toward Aaediwen, and back to the strange wolf, and back to the scribe, I hear him softly singing in my head though his lips weren't moving. Calmer now, as the song faded, at long last I held out my hand toward the wolf as a gesture of welcome.

--------------------
Poet and seeker of knowledge

Mountain Legacy -- Born in the isles, raised in Appalachia
PMEmail PosterRead My Blog View My Photographs               View My Space Profile.
myriad 
Posted: 02-Feb-2004, 11:20 PM
Quote Post

ZodiacHazel

female

Lahatha tried not to smile as the woman glanced at the others, afraid that she may mistake it for something other than what it was. She nudged the womans hand with her nose in greeting and looked at Aaediwen,
"By the way she is looking at you for an answer, I will assume she is a friend of yours." Returning her glance she says simply, "Hello, I am Lahatha."
Turning toward the rock she leapt from earlier, Lahatha calmly says to everyone around, " I would like for each of you to warmly greet Ladaerwen, my sister."
As Lahatha said this, Ladaerwen padded onto the rock and calmly eyed each of the companions with her cool, black eyes. Looking into her eyes was like looking at stones, you could not see past them or read any emotion in them. Her fur was pitch black and silky, the color of midnight in the deepest cavern. She looked at Lahatha and slowly padded down the encline and nuzzled the near the ear. She softly whispered in wolf...."so this is him to my right, is it?" Then looked back at the dragon master.
PMEmail Poster               
Nefariel 
Posted: 02-Feb-2004, 11:35 PM
Quote Post

Honored Clan Member

ZodiacAsh

female

Ladaerwen (pronunced lah-DIRE-wehn), though soft-spoken, has a voice that commands her attention when she wills it. She addresses the company, with a voice of steel, still in wolf form:
"I am a creature of few words, but I feel our fates have met at the right time. You see, my sister and I hold the same mission as yours: to defeat the Dark Lord Gron'egaun. He has caused great harm to my sister-wolf and I as well as my great grandsires of the past." She furrowed her brows into an piercing glare. "My sister has convinced me to hold your trust. However, I do not consider you friends... yet. I have one wish. If there is a maester healer among these friends, I wish to meet alone with you, that we might exchange our wisdom, for my knowledge consists of only the forest's resources, and I fear that soon we will be trekking over barren wastelands of the desert that I will not name." She has obviously grown nervous and a genuine sorrow lights in her eyes. She returns to her soft-spoken, aloof self, "That is all," and sits quietly behind her sister, deep in thought.

Lahatha knows that the desert she speaks of is Narranh, the doomed desert where Ladaerwen and she were lost to one another due to the powers of the Dark Lord. She shows no sign of comfort, but Ladaerwen knows her mind and is soothed.

--------------------
Aragorn What do you fear, my lady?
Eowyn A cage. To stay behind bars until use and old age accept them, and all chance of valor has gone beyond recall or desire.
PMEmail Poster               
MacErca 
Posted: 03-Feb-2004, 05:36 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHazel

male

Mac walked over to where Ladaerwen was sitting behind Lahatha looked at Her and got down on his knees in a position that was neither above nor below Ladaerwen so that they would be on even ground and looked into her eyes, moving slowly so as not to cause fear he reached behind him and removed Dragonstrike and placed it in his lap, withdrawing the blade just enough so that the bare metal was exposed he touched it and started focusing his thoughts to her and said "I say this to you in this way for you are new to this group, I know that you have had pain in being seperated from your pack, for all that it is worth consider this as your pack also, they will be a family to you if you so choose, we are hunting the same thing as you, and as a pack member all that we have is yours, we have pledged ourselves to each other, so to atack one is to attack the whole group, and we welcome you Ladaerwen sister of Lahatha." Then he turned to Lahatha and leaning over he nuzzeled her ear and then did the same to Ladaerwen. Having done this he stood up and saying "If you good folks will excuse me I have something to do" then he went down to the strem to freshen up.
Highlander 
Posted: 05-Feb-2004, 04:36 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacHazel

Realm: New York, USA

male

As the Highlander sat observing all of the shenanigans going on about the camp, it struck him that it was strange, not quite right. These people when first we began this quest where dedicated to it with a determination of classic will and defiance to any that try to stop them. Now they where being stopped by the intrinsic, by love and or the promise there of. Where had there dedication gone, where where the warriors that the admired. Now he felt he was with a bunch of bubleheaded love struck children that for a quick tryst in the woods would soon forget the quest and just stay where they are , and probably die from betrayal of the ones they think they have fallen for, it must be a spell created by the traitor I was warned of, dammit who is she? SHE, now why did I say she, but it fits, now who? death.gif

--------------------
Highlander, 2004

"Fortune favors the Daring"
Neither draw me without cause, nor return me without honour
Clan MacKinnon
PMEmail PosterUsers Website               
Nefariel 
Posted: 06-Feb-2004, 09:58 PM
Quote Post

Honored Clan Member

ZodiacAsh

female

"Lahatha... he?" whispers Ladaerwen, nodding in the direction of MacErca.
"Of course," answers Lahatha, smiling, then slightly frowning. "Ladaerwen, the words you spoke to the group were quite harsh. I've told you how they have my trust, and I was hoping you would feel the same."
"Sister, I have forgotten much since I was lost in the void, and if I have upset you, I apologize. How can I trust anyone? You don't know how much I suffered- many things I can remember, but vaguely, as from a dream. I crave my old knowledge and power. Kiatra helped a little, but there is only so much a wolf war chieftain can advise in the ways of healing."
"O Sister, I know I was not abandoned as long as you, but you must know that Kiatra and our tribe searched for you endlessly, and at last we have found you. Please do not blame my friends for your sorrow."
"Yes, yes, Lahatha." Ladaerwen ponders a minute. "You, sister, I know I can trust, and therefore I will speak to he you call Mac. I will not promise we will be friends, but I do not want to endanger the friendship you hold together."

Ladaerwen makes her way to the nearby stream. As she quietly approaches, MacErca turns from the stream where he was bathing his face and hands and smiles. Ladaerwen's piercing eyes show no sign of change.

She tosses half of a green gem at his feet. "My sister bears the other half. It is our only clue to the location of the Dark Dragon. It seems to be made from a rare stone."

She swallows, shifts her weight and thinks ~Well, I tried. Lahatha can't say I didn't try. Why doesn't he say something?! Even if he speaks angry words, that's better than silence. O brushwood! His glare makes me uncomfortable. Why has my silly sister befriended such a man?~

Hopelessly, she walks forward to retrieve the gem, still lying in the grass, but MacErca gently stops her.
PMEmail Poster               
Aon_Daonna 
Posted: 07-Feb-2004, 06:55 PM
Quote Post

The Wolf Lady

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Fife, Scotland

female

Mirre felt like shredding something, so as she didn't find something living and bloody she could shred to bits she de-barked a tree.
"why me, why me, why meeee" she hissed angrily and shredded further bits off the tree with her claws. "Stupid creatures.. why me!?!"
It seemed like the great mother tried to taunt her... If it wasn't her obligation she would just leave...
After she exhausted herself and her claws were nice and sharp again she clambered up another tree and made herself comfortable on a branch. ooh how I hate wolves.
She sniffed and sighed. Even their smell was everywhere....

--------------------
Moderator: The Playground (RPG)

Carpe Jugulum
Carved with a twisted smile
An epitaph for sorrow
Sethian - Epitaph

If anybody wants a costum signature, pm me!
PMEmail Poster               
MacErca 
Posted: 07-Feb-2004, 08:18 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHazel

male

As Mac kneeled by the stream washing the mud from his face,he thought he felt something behind him, turning he saw Ladaerwen and smiles at her presence, he realizes that she is not as comfortable with humans as Lahatha, he listens to her as she tells the story of the green gem she has just dropped on the ground, Mac reaches out and picks up the gem and is looking at it when he notices that she is still standing there, MacErca places the gem in his pouch then reaches out his hand and starts scratching her behind the ear and rubbing her head then he speaks softly "I know that you have been through much have come so far only to place your trust in people you do not even know, I want you to know that you can relax here young one, the trust that you give will be returned, I know that this gem is special to you and your sister and I will hold it for you. For I want you to understand that we are after the same goal.In placing this in my care you have given me much honor little one." having said this he stood up, then grabbing his things and started back to the group, as Ladaerwen padded off ahead.
myriad 
Posted: 08-Feb-2004, 09:23 PM
Quote Post

ZodiacHazel

female

Lahatha pads over to where Highlander sits a bit apart from the group. "You look anxious to be on the move, Highlander. We need to speak about the path we are coming to. The tree leaves are humming of the danger ahead. I noticed there are missing companions. Have you seen Labban and Celeste?" Highlander looked at Lahatha with a puzzled expression.

"We must find them and be on our way. I would that we could depart with haste," Lahatha paused and with emphasis said, "very soon." This place wreaks of feline filth," she growlde," I am afraid if we delay I may have to seek this being out for breakfast." Lahatha smiled but the smile was not visible in her eyes. She glanced at the others as groups formed and each most likely discussed the travels ahead. Lahatha drew nearer to Highlander and spoke softly..."I and my sister thirst for blood, Highlander. It has been many moons since we have fought and we feel our youth of centuries ago. We wish to go to battle soon and are prepared to leave this land to quench the desire we both have. Our bond has grown strong and we have felt the cloud of death upon us. Highlander, we will take our human form and will battle flesh to flesh with you and the company... but we must go soon. The group has grown weak."
Lahatha against her nature looked deeply into Highlanders eyes to try to read some response to what she had spoken. She desired to be of like mind with this warrior. She only hoped he had not also succumbed to what she and her sister considered to be trite human affairs.
PMEmail Poster               
oldraven 
Posted: 09-Feb-2004, 07:05 PM
Quote Post

The Protector of the Unknown
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacHazel

Realm: Guysborough Co., Nova Scotia

male

((Grungahn))

They had been sitting, staring at the stone walls of the great house on the hill for half a day now. It was coming on twilight, and the time was growing nearer to make their move. Centuries of lying in wait all came to focus on this moment. The wheels had been turning for so long, but not until now could he actually see the fruits of his labours.

He sauntered over to the Hag, who was sitting on her own over by a tree. She seemed allert and uneasy, but he knew where her loyalties lie. She would do as he asked. For now at least. He had the feeling that this would not be true before the end, and he would be forced to deal with her in turn.

Are you ready, Hag? The sun is nearly set, and your time has come. She flashed him a look of disgust. Come now. You are witnessing the begining of a new era. A new world. And you shall usher that new era in for me. Great changes are coming, and you will be on the right side. That is if survival matters to you.

She said nothing, but stood and readied herself.

As he moved back to where he was standing earlier, he looked back into the woods upon his army. No fires, no tents. They simply stood there, waiting for their master to call on them. He loved looking on them. Orcs, humans, elves, even one or two of the catpeople. They stood watching him with eyes berift of life. They heard nothing but his voice. He spoke to them all, in his way, as though he were speaking to their thoughts alone.

Soon you will see me in all my glory. A new King is coming, and he shall be greater than all that have gone before. He turned his glare to Higlander Castle and smiled.

--------------------
Caw

"I am a Canadian by birth, but I am a Highlander by blood and feel under an obligation to do all I can for the sake of the Highlanders and their literature.... I have never yet spoken a word of English to any of my children. They can speak as much English as they like to others, but when they talk to me they have to talk in Gaelic."

-Alexander Maclean Sinclair of Goshen (protector of Gaelic Culture)

We need more Stan Rogers.

jams
PMEmail PosterUsers Website               
MacErca 
Posted: 09-Feb-2004, 09:59 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHazel

male

Ladaerwen had just moved out of sight as Mac was moving towards the group , when out of the corner of his eye he noticed a flight of birds taking wing far away on the other side of the stream, curious, he thought what would cause them to do that, as he watched the birds, it was then that he noticed a movement in the trees closer to where he was, Mirre the catwoman was running through the trees like a demon was after her, he started to laugh, but then through a small clearing he saw.... ORC'S.... by the Gods hundreds if not more. Running at breakneck speed to warn the others, he thought to himself "I should make it in time to warn the others, no I won't make it not in time, how can I send a warning" then reaching down to his drinking horn while running, he withdrew Dragonstrike and cut off the tip far enough down to make a crude horn, placing it to his lips he blew for all that he was worth he blew, the sound starteled even him it was deep almost sounded like a bull bellowing and it was loud, hope it is loud enough, on the third blast he broke into the clearing where the group was looking in his direction, pointing to the outcropping of rocks where we might have a chance to fend them off he yelled at the top of his lungs, "Climb, for all your worth climb, ORC'S" it was then that they realised what he was trying to say, and two or three was already in the rocks when the first wave hit.

Mac started moving to meet the rushing mass of bodies whith gusto swinging "Dragonstrike" like a berserker weaving in and out making great arcs with the blade that was making a strange humming sound seperating heads from bodies in a bloody gory bath, just a quick glance around to see his comrades deep in battle action as he was, back to the task at hand, he swung and pushed, and struck till he thought he could go no more then all of a sudden he was calm, his head was clear, his thoughts were pure, and the blade seemed to swing by itself parrying sword thrust and sweeping it aside and taking heads, and cleaving bodies in half, thinking to himself "Thank you Mirre for that gem it works great, I swear Dragonstrike is singing"pushing and pushing on till he broke through the lines he then turned and went back into the melee.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics 2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt