Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Catronia, Queen Of The Kitchen!, Or, why I can't lose any weight!
Bookmark and Share
3Ravens 
Posted: 11-Sep-2003, 08:13 AM
Quote Post

Herbmistress of Erin
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacRowan

Realm: south coastal Virginia

female

Catronia, I will NEVER be able to get thinner if you keep posting all these wonderful recipes. I just have to keep trying them(once I figure out some of the ingredients) tongue.gif
BTW, I found lard, and I only had to get a pound of it. I haven't had time to use it though. (darn 12-hour work shifts) This weekend, look out, kitchen here I come!

--------------------
If age is a learning experience, I should be a genius by now...
PMEmail Poster               
Catriona 
Posted: 12-Sep-2003, 02:46 AM
Quote Post

Banned Member

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

QUOTE (3Ravens @ Sep 11 2003, 02:13 PM)
Catronia, I will NEVER be able to get thinner if you keep posting all these wonderful recipes. I just have to keep trying them(once I figure out some of the ingredients) tongue.gif
BTW, I found lard, and I only had to get a pound of it. I haven't had time to use it though. (darn 12-hour work shifts) This weekend, look out, kitchen here I come!

3R
If there are any ingredients that seem a little unfamiliar to you, let me know, and perhaps we can then jointly work out exactly what I am talking about - and whether it is obtainable in the USA!

I just love to cook..... Perhaps in another lifetime I'll retrain as a chef! I have attended a lot of cookery courses - one at the cordon bleu school in Paris.... and quite a few here in the UK - oh and a couple in Tuscany..... It's a way of combining my two loves - history and food!

PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics 2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt