englishmix 
Posted: 15-Dec-2009, 12:30 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

Realm: My place

My condolences to you, my lady.

Celticlord used to post a lot of interesting short stories - love storioes, ghost stories, etc - here on celtic radio. He seemed to be very creative, and a few of them were really excellent. CelticLord was the very first person whom I conversed with on celtic radio through the forums. He helped me become an avid user and supporter of CelticRadio. Just for these things, I have missed him.

Peace.
PMEmail Poster                
CelticRadio 
Posted: 15-Dec-2009, 06:59 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Boston, MA

male

QUOTE (CelticQueenCelticLord @ 03-Dec-2009, 10:18 PM)
Well, I am not really sure where I should have posted this but figured at the beginning would be a good place.

My Celtic Lord (Charles Hookham) passed away on Nov 29, 2009 after a very short and sudden illness. He was also a founder here.

He became the love of my life and my light in a very short 2 1/2 years. I am going to miss him so very much.

Our deepest sympathy to you and your Celtic Lord. I am very sadden to hear this news as I remember chatting with Celtic Lord. We will hold you and Charles in our prayers this Christmas Eve during our church service.

--------------------
Wallace MacArthur
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network

Imagination is more Important than Knowledge
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
maggiemahone1 
Posted: 15-Dec-2009, 06:47 PM
Quote Post

High Queen of Ireland

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Southern West Virginia

female

Add my heartfelt sympathies with my CR friends here. I am truly sorry for your loss. I'll remember you and yours in my thoughts and prayers.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website                View My Space Profile.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics 2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt