Camac
Posted: 27-Aug-2009, 06:18 PM
Quote Post

Main: Registration
Questions: Help
Important: Rules

Zodiac

Patch;

I heard that Hurricane Andrew is it, is on it's way to hit the Maritimes and NFLD again. Hope it just brushes then like Bill did.

Lake Erie is not my favourite body of water to sail. To shallow, making for weird wave patterns also I hate all the Natural Gas wellheads sticking up all over the place. Screws up everything.

Camac

Patch 
Posted: 27-Aug-2009, 06:33 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacIvy

Realm: America, Mid West

male

I have been there with three foot swells and that boat was 30 ft as I recall. Not too bad. Erie is a strange lake. I watched the depth finder going out and some places we crossed sand bars at 8 ft. We fished at about 25 ft. just down wind from a sand bar. I have never sailed, which I understand is an "art". I believe I would enjoy it but could never sail a boat.

Slàinte,    

Patch    
PMEmail Poster               
Patch 
Posted: 27-Aug-2009, 06:38 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

QUOTE (Camac @ 27-Aug-2009, 07:18 PM)
Patch;

I heard that Hurricane Andrew is it, is on it's way to hit the Maritimes and NFLD again. Hope it just brushes then like Bill did.

Lake Erie is not my favourite body of water to sail. To shallow, making for weird wave patterns also I hate all the Natural Gas wellheads sticking up all over the place. Screws up everything.

Camac

Sorry , I forgot this. They follow the alphabet and I "think" the current one begins with D. With so many other things going on, I have not paid that much attention to hurricanes. I will see if I can find out.

Slàinte,    

Patch    
PMEmail Poster               
Patch 
Posted: 27-Aug-2009, 06:41 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

according to my weather service, the latest is Tropical Storm Danny which also seems to be tracking along the East coast as Bill did.

Slàinte,    

Patch    
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
©2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics ©2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt