Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )
   Mobile App

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> St. Patrick's Day Giveaways, Win Win Win!
Bookmark and Share
Robert Phoenix 
Posted: 17-Mar-2009, 07:04 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Ironwood, MI

male

Happy St Pats everyone. have a pint on me cuz I've gopt the granddaughter for the night and I won't be able to go anywhere. About the only thing I got to do was wear my green Irtishfest shirt to work (Boss wouldn't let me wear my kilt). Sill I plan on jamming out to the Irish tunes tonight till the grandaughter goeas to sleep.
By the way, I think Patrick being a bishop probably was wearing red. And we Italians cook much better than frogs. We only turn green if we'v e had too much wine!! wine.gif wink_kiss.gif

--------------------
Unavoidably Detained by the World

"Irishness is not primary a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition on being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it."-Conor Cruise O'Brien

Pour mouth to mouth
PMEmail Poster               
nixaya 
Posted: 17-Mar-2009, 07:08 PM
Quote Post

wench
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacVine

Realm: NJ, USA

female

Wish I could be here for the 9pm contest but I am heading out for some drinking fun...celebrating St. Patrick's day the traditional way! Hope everybody has a great one!!

cheers.gif cheers.gif cheers.gif

--------------------
In periculis audax
PMEmail Poster               
Killian 
Posted: 18-Mar-2009, 09:25 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacAsh

female

Just a note that our Internet Provider - SpeakEasy - had a major hardware failure just after 8 o'clock last night.

Some say they saw little green men tinkering with the wires at their facilities in Seattle Washington. Certainly this had nothing to do with the Celtic Radio Leprechauns that have wreak havok with our site on St. Patrick's Day over the years! biggrin.gif

Happy to report all systems are back online. The St. Patrick's Day contest will be held on Friday night at 9:00 PM EST once MacFive has recovered from yesterday!

--------------------
Sara Aitken MacArthur - aka 'Radio Girl'
Highlander Radio
http://www.celticradio.net
PMEmail PosterUsers Website               
RebeccaAnn 
Posted: 18-Mar-2009, 09:41 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacHawthorn

Realm: Southren Illinois

female

So what happened with the contest last night? Who all won? I got kicked out about 7 central time and couldn't get in to hear our station or anything. Server has been out all night and just came up a bit ago. I enjoyed the day but wanted to play more. Leprechauns wouldn't have it though.
RebeccaAnn
PMEmail Poster               
Harlot 
Posted: 18-Mar-2009, 10:48 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Southern Michiagn USA

female

Really gald to hear that about the contest,I still have a chance too win a CD. Just to let you know from people I talked to last night while I was out partying,it seems those little green people were everywhere playing with everyones internet. I guess it was the day for it.

See everyone Friday night.

--------------------
user posted image
Hopes are towers in the skies Dreams are wings taking flight

The Boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best Shadowy and vague. Who shall say where one ends and the other begins

Photobucket

SLAINTE
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               View My Space Profile.
Patch 
Posted: 18-Mar-2009, 12:01 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacIvy

Realm: America, Mid West

male

QUOTE (RebeccaAnn @ 18-Mar-2009, 10:41 AM)
So what happened with the contest last night? Who all won? I got kicked out about 7 central time and couldn't get in to hear our station or anything. Server has been out all night and just came up a bit ago. I enjoyed the day but wanted to play more. Leprechauns wouldn't have it though.
RebeccaAnn

So did I. I used the time to do scans.

Slàinte,    

Patch    
PMEmail Poster               
TheCarolinaScotsman 
Posted: 18-Mar-2009, 12:31 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Realm: North Carolina

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #2
2,147,483,647 Gold!

Glad to hear I still Have a chance. smile.gif My ISP went down at 1:00 am Tue. morning and didn't get back up and running till 11:00 PM Tue. night. And then CR was down. AAAGGGGHHHHHHH I hope everything stays up now. Except I logged into MK and was there for about 10 min then got a "Data Bases Are Down" message. Call the home and tell them to make my reservation.

--------------------
TheCarolinaScotsman

Ya'll drive safe and come back soon.
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
Leelee 
Posted: 18-Mar-2009, 01:23 PM
Quote Post

Lady Leleanda - Mystic Dreamer
Group Icon

Group: Fellowship of the Ring
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Alberta, Canada

female

QUOTE (RebeccaAnn @ 18-Mar-2009, 10:41 AM)
RebeccaAnn

So did I. I used the time to do scans.

Slàinte,   

Patch

Aye, I did the same thing (computer scans). Unfortunately the Leprechauns chose to take down my connection to CR too. When I checked the Site this morning, I was still logged on then it the system crashed again......I was so looking forward to spending the evening with all you great CR folks beer_mug.gif No worries, there are many more days ahead to enjoy everyone's company smile.gif thumbs_up.gif beer_mug.gif

I find that the site is running much faster now thumbs_up.gif smile.gif

--------------------
Slàinte!

Truth in our hearts. Strength in our hands. Consistency in our tongues.

Beauty is not just all around us, but within us....

"Mo nighean donn," he whispered, "Mo chridhe. My brown lass, my heart. Come to me. Cover me. Shelter me, a bhean, heal me. Burn with me, as I burn for you."(Fiery Cross Quote)
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMy Photo Album               
WallaceGal 
Posted: 18-Mar-2009, 02:13 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacAsh

Realm: Highland MI

female

Leelee, it seems to be moving along a lot faster for me too biggrin.gif

I too kept checking in last night and got the server down message. I'm glad things are much better here today wink.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Glamis Castle, Forfar, Scotland

Quando omni flunkus, moritati

Slàinte!
PMEmail Poster                
trogman49 
Posted: 18-Mar-2009, 04:15 PM
Quote Post

Servant

ZodiacBirch

male

wink.gif cool.gif beer_mug.gif could'nt get in at 530pm AZ time yesterday.. everything else worked fine! Ohhh I had a grand smoked corned beef done on my stove top smoker..took 4 hours..told the wife THIS isn't going in for cabbage and corn beef! Thick slabs if it on rye bread.....out of this world!! My neighbor Jack, prof chef,said it was the best corned beef he ever had!! Got to get me a slab of it now..mouth is watering! Trog biggrin.gif
PMEmail Poster               
Robert Phoenix 
Posted: 18-Mar-2009, 07:16 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Ironwood, MI

male

Glad to see everything is back up again. Bad server huh. And here I was ready to blame the whole thing on the trooping faeries and their conspiracy to hid the war between the lerechauns and the gnomes.
Well it was St Patrick's day rolleyes.gif
PMEmail Poster               
gcw57 
  Posted: 19-Mar-2009, 08:45 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacReed

Realm: British Columbia

male

sad.gif I did not have a run of good Irish luck this St.Patrick's season.

I was supposed to go to Vancouver to see the St. Patrick's Day parade, but that got cancelled - actually I'm still going on Saturday but the parade will undoubtedly have ended by then! laugh.gif

Then the computer has some sort of seizure and is gone from last Friday to yesterday, so I got no good merry making from it either. Now, I find I missed out on yet another contest?

Next thing I'll hear is that there is no Easter Bunny! unsure.gif

--------------------
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
PMEmail Poster               
WallaceGal 
Posted: 19-Mar-2009, 08:55 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacAsh

Realm: Highland MI

female

*GASP* No Easter bunny??? ohmy.gif
PMEmail Poster                
RebeccaAnn 
Posted: 19-Mar-2009, 09:21 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacHawthorn

Realm: Southren Illinois

female

No Easter Bunny? Better not say that too loud. I happen to know the wee folk live in Jean-Thomas' Secret Garden and in the bog and woods behind me house. I also know there is a fine rabbit warren not far and the Easter Bunny be king of the warren. He is a fine old gentlemen and has a lovely wife and lots of children for they often come visit the Secret Garden and leave treasures hidden there.
RebeccaAnn
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 20-Mar-2009, 07:35 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Boston, MA

male

Ok, so our ISP went down on St. Patrick's Day and they were having problems all day long. So, unfortunately, we did not beat our records from the prior year - but I think we did beat listening numbers.

Because of our ISP being down, we never finished the contests from St. Patrick's Day, so we will complete it tonight at 9:00 PM EST. Maybe not on the dot 9:00, but sometime after. We've got a few CDs, TeeShirts and premium accounts to give away!

See you in about a half hour! cool.gif thumbs_up.gif

--------------------
Wallace MacArthur
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network

Imagination is more Important than Knowledge
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
©2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics ©2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt