Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )
   Mobile App

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> New Control Panel, Check at our Easy Site Panel!
Bookmark and Share
CelticRadio 
Posted: 17-Feb-2009, 09:16 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Boston, MA

male

We are pleased to announce the availability of our new and much improved Easy Site Control Panel!

http://www.celticradio.net/php/founder/upgrade.php

The control panel is the center location to gain access to all of the special features of our enhanced and premium services. Not only have we created an easy to use tab system, but we have added some features only available from within this new control panel:
  • Java Based Scrolling News
  • Easy Search Music System
  • Manage Favorite Songs
  • Toggle Ads On or Off
  • Video of the Day
  • Family History
  • Email & Hosting
  • Music More!

We are proud of the many members who have decided to support our site and broadcast through the Celtic Radio Founders club. This is our way of saying thanks as we continue to add features and benefits to our enhanced and premium accounts.

Enjoy!

thumbs_up.gif

--------------------
Wallace MacArthur
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network

Imagination is more Important than Knowledge
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
valpal59 
Posted: 18-Feb-2009, 10:34 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacHolly

Realm: Texas Panhandle

female

Just checked it out. It is way too cool. thumbs_up.gif

Thank you.

Val

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.

You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

Author Unknown
PMEmail Poster               View my Facebook Profile.View My Space Profile.
CelticRadio 
Posted: 18-Feb-2009, 10:23 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Boston, MA

male

We had mentioned this a while ago about adding family surname and heraldry reference material to our Family History section of the Founder control panel.

Good news, we finally have it ready. We have started with 9 reference PDFs which cover topics from Heraldry, to Surnames, to Family History. These 9 reference guides total 178 megabytes of research material. They are mostly hard to find older works from the 1800's and early 1900's.

These scanned bookes are freely available on the internet through Google and Microsoft - but we have literally researched hundreds of reference material to only bring you the best and most revelant. We are not aware of any copyrights associated with these works. They should be considered public domain.

We will be adding new reference guides in the future as we come across only scanned books that we feel offer the best reference material for doing surname and heraldry research.

http://www.celticradio.net/php/founder/upg...rade.php?menu=4
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
Leelee 
Posted: 19-Feb-2009, 08:46 AM
Quote Post

Lady Leleanda - Mystic Dreamer
Group Icon

Group: Fellowship of the Ring
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Alberta, Canada

female

Lookin' real good biggrin.gif

--------------------
Slàinte!

Truth in our hearts. Strength in our hands. Consistency in our tongues.

Beauty is not just all around us, but within us....

"Mo nighean donn," he whispered, "Mo chridhe. My brown lass, my heart. Come to me. Cover me. Shelter me, a bhean, heal me. Burn with me, as I burn for you."(Fiery Cross Quote)
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMy Photo Album               
Leelee 
Posted: 21-Feb-2009, 11:03 AM
Quote Post

Lady Leleanda - Mystic Dreamer
Group Icon

Group: Fellowship of the Ring
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Alberta, Canada

female

It seems to be working fine for me. I enjoy the new set up; Thanks CR thumbs_up.gif
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMy Photo Album               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
©2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics ©2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt