Setup

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Declaration Of War, Clan MacInnes insulted.
Bookmark and Share
stevenpd 
Posted: 28-Jan-2009, 09:07 PM
Quote Post

An American Guardian of the Realm
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacReed

Realm: Fountain Valley, Calif.

male

QUOTE (Shenaniganz247 @ 28-Jan-2009, 12:36 PM)
I know all too well that these forums are unmoderated, I've endured being called a cowardly heartless whiny bitch by Lord Tallerlacuba for simply attacking him, even at times giving notice but that did not seem to suffice.
I have never been one to complain as you all have known when you first attacked me when I left the Wolf Clan, and should your full clan come to attack me again you will hear no complaining from me again, you may beat me but you will not make me scream.
As for Lady RebeccaAnn, she was shown nothing but respect in our clan and WAS given guidance as to how she should go about building her army and her defenses, it was HER choice to sit there and hoard up all her gold and have absolutely no army whatsoever.

I personally do not remember insulting Lady of Avalon at all in the discussions earlier, merely said that before she throw my name under the bus she had the facts straight about whether or not I attack, but the rest of you see that as disrespecting someone. I call bullshit on that my friends, you are merely looking for fuel to throw on the fire of my kingdom when you try to come and raid it, for you know that I am a worthy and honorable opponent.

And Lord Stevenpd I find it hard to believe that you did all that information and planning "in hopes" that we attack. You knew good and well of your intentions sir.

I do not use name calling here, I will not call anyone a coward or a whiney bitch or any of the other names that are being thrown around. I will simply prepare myself for a battle of all times and pray that when the dust settles I still have something to rebuild from. This has happened before and I took the crown... remember that I do not go quitely into the night lords and ladies

Good Day

Lord Shenaniganz247 of Kincardine
Chieftain, Clan BRUCE

Lord Shenaniganz,

I deplore name calling and refrain from it.

It is unfortunate, but it was Lord Olorin and Lord Subhuman that did the damage. Not you personally if that is any consolation. I have found you to be nothing less than a gentleman.

As for Lady RebeccaAnn, she has done nothing, that I am aware of, other than join Clan MacInnes. Her reasons are her own and I have not been made privy to them.

You may find it hard to believe, but I have done the homework. The impetus to this situation can be traced to your own Lord Olorin. He was the one that publicly declared that he was bored. He was the one that started this "Gentlemen's War" scenario. All of a sudden he starts to move up in the ranks. And I did notice the lack of participation when we brought down Clan EIO. All of these small things add up over time. I would be a fool not to think that something was brewing. You said yourself that Clan MacInnes beat you to the punch. To me, this means that you were in preparations previously too. Why? I can only surmise that you were bored as well and looking for some action. If Clan MacInnes gave you any reason for such a build up, please enlighten me.

At any rate, I find this finger pointing burdensome and counterproductive. You will have to admit that the game is no longer boring.

You still have my respect as a player. I look forward to meeting you on the battlefield.

stevenpd
Chieftain
Clan MacInnes
(1:3:7)

--------------------

user posted image

Vote in the 2013 Music Awards

Dear Lord, lest I continue in my complacent ways, help me to remember that someone died for me today. And if there be war, help me to remember to ask and to answer "am I worth dying for?" - Eleanor Roosevelt

The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.
-- Herbert Spencer, English Philosopher (1820-1903)
PMEmail PosterRead My Blog View My Photographs               
olorin 
Posted: 28-Jan-2009, 09:48 PM
Quote Post

Olorin of Valinor

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacElder

Realm: Virginia

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #3
2,147,483,647 Gold!

Clan: AWARE

If I am to be made out to be the "bad guy" that caused all this than so be it. I did nothing wrong and will always maintain this. I did not insult your queen and the accusation is rediculious. I didn't "move up the boards" I in fact have dropped to 4th place, which will change dramatically in the next few hours.

Blah; as you said sir, I find this finger pointing burdensome and counterproductive as well. And you are correct indeed, things are far from boring at this moment and I thank you for this much.

I will be back alucard.gif

--------------------
Slŕinte,
Olórin of Valinor
-----------------------------------------
Don't these talking monkeys know that Eden has enough to go around?
James M. Keenan
PMEmail PosterView My Photographs               
stevenpd 
Posted: 28-Jan-2009, 10:28 PM
Quote Post

An American Guardian of the Realm
Group Icon

ZodiacReed

Realm: Fountain Valley, Calif.

male

QUOTE (olorin @ 28-Jan-2009, 07:48 PM)
If I am to be made out to be the "bad guy" that caused all this than so be it. I did nothing wrong and will always maintain this. I did not insult your queen and the accusation is rediculious. I didn't "move up the boards" I in fact have dropped to 4th place, which will change dramatically in the next few hours.

Blah; as you said sir, I find this finger pointing burdensome and counterproductive as well. And you are correct indeed, things are far from boring at this moment and I thank you for this much.

I will be back alucard.gif

Lord Olorin,

I did not intend on making you out to be the bad guy for the build up of Clan MacInnes. I used a series of events to illustrate the line of thinking that went into the planning. Providing some insight as it were.

Good luck and we will see you on the battlefield.
PMEmail PosterRead My Blog View My Photographs               
Shenaniganz247 
Posted: 28-Jan-2009, 10:51 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAsh

Realm: Wise, VA

male

The point of the gentleman's war was to bring some fun to the game and was in no way intended to dissolve the clans. The actions that were brought forth after the accusations that we were attacking clan EIO made by your lady of avalon was what disheartened me as to why would you bring your fellow alliance members into that when it was clearly not needed. I did not see too much name calling or disrespecting and if so it could have went either way with bringing the names in.

In response to your beating me to the punch... I was thinking of dissolving the alliance after the comments made by her in the forums... BUT was not at the time making it as if we were coming after you and yours unless provoked.

This does make the game more fun and I see no need in any hard feelings or anger or name calling to go on. I look on for the major players in this game to finally have some fun like we've been wanting for some time.

Until the battlefield my lord

Chieftain, Clan Bruce

--------------------
ALBA GU BRATH
PMEmail Poster               
LadyOfAvalon 
Posted: 29-Jan-2009, 12:02 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacVine

female

QUOTE (Shenaniganz247 @ 28-Jan-2009, 10:51 PM)
The point of the gentleman's war was to bring some fun to the game and was in no way intended to dissolve the clans. The actions that were brought forth after the accusations that we were attacking clan EIO made by your lady of avalon was what disheartened me as to why would you bring your fellow alliance members into that when it was clearly not needed. I did not see too much name calling or disrespecting and if so it could have went either way with bringing the names in.

In response to your beating me to the punch... I was thinking of dissolving the alliance after the comments made by her in the forums... BUT was not at the time making it as if we were coming after you and yours unless provoked.

This does make the game more fun and I see no need in any hard feelings or anger or name calling to go on. I look on for the major players in this game to finally have some fun like we've been wanting for some time.

Until the battlefield my lord

Chieftain, Clan Bruce

The actions that were brought forth after the accusations that we were attacking clan EIO made by your lady of avalon was what disheartened me as to why would you bring your fellow alliance members into that when it was clearly not needed.

Still twisting the words my lord...this is so pathetic...nobody ever accused you of anything...

I did not see too much name calling or disrespecting

Again you're the only one who can't see it...of prefer not to see.

As for name calling goes...no one ever called you anything!!!

Lady of Avalon

--------------------
"Few men are brave:many become so through training and discipline."
Flavius Vegetius Renatus

"I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strenght to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles."
Christopher Reeve
PMRead My Blog View My Photographs               
Shenaniganz247 
Posted: 29-Jan-2009, 12:12 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAsh

Realm: Wise, VA

male

well you see my lady this goes back to everything that started it... I did not say anyone called me anything i simply said i refrain from it. i brought up name calling as i was used to it in an unmoderated forum from back when I attacked tallerlacuba.
and from what stevenpd said was that this dissolution of the alliance was 2 weeks late due to the game glitch, so the likes of you had this planned before any of the disrespect that your claiming you got from the verbal arguments from you olorin and subhuman are apparently false. this had been in plans for some time. and again you are twisting the words accused and assumed. I keep saying you ASSUMED i followed through with the attack that lord stevenpd had sent for us to try and go by.

and you say there is no name calling or disrespecting then what in the sam hell are you offended by for gods sake that your fellow clan members are saying you were disrespected by the actions of olorin and subhuman???

those stories don't add up... but again why waste words like everybody always does... it seems this time everyone has decided to let their swords and bows do the talking...
PMEmail Poster               
olorin 
Posted: 29-Jan-2009, 12:25 AM
Quote Post

Olorin of Valinor

ZodiacElder

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #3
2,147,483,647 Gold!

It appears we have a LOA with PMS which makes me SOL dots.gif
LadyOfAvalon 
Posted: 29-Jan-2009, 01:05 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacVine

female

lol.gif lol.gif thanks for braking the ice my lord...you're funny naughty.gif

Women with PMS are the most dangerous one taz.gif

I like people with a sense of humour...you have brought a smile on my face.

Thank you...

Lady of Avalon
olorin 
Posted: 29-Jan-2009, 08:50 AM
Quote Post

Olorin of Valinor

ZodiacElder

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #3
2,147,483,647 Gold!

And thank you for stripping my entire kingdom from me, may you enjoy it's spoils.
Just remember what I said...I will be back, bigger and stronger than before! cool.gif
LadyOfAvalon 
Posted: 29-Jan-2009, 09:53 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacVine

female

QUOTE (olorin @ 29-Jan-2009, 08:50 AM)
And thank you for stripping my entire kingdom from me, may you enjoy it's spoils.
Just remember what I said...I will be back, bigger and stronger than before! cool.gif

My dear Lord,

Who knows maybe the next time we meet on the battlefield you'll be the winner...never know what could happen in there!!!! thumbs_up.gif

There will always be a winner and a looser in any battle.

Peace with you...until next time cool2.gif I too like sunglasses!!!

Lady of Avalon thumbs_up.gif smile.gif
tallerlacuba 
Posted: 30-Jan-2009, 12:48 PM
Quote Post

Lord of the Idealand
Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #1
2,147,483,647 Gold!

King of CelticRadio!

Clan: Plus Ultra

Congratulations Lady of Avalon

I still think you are the real Queen of this game.

thumbs_up.gif

tallerlacuba

--------------------
Recte Faciendo Neminem Timeas
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteView My Photographs               View my Twitter Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
djam1023 
Posted: 31-Jan-2009, 12:13 AM
Quote Post

Knight in the Lost Realm
Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Pacific Northwest -- but out in the Desert Sun

male

Congratulations to all of Clan MacInnes. I raise a toast to the spoils of victory!
beer_mug.gif beer_mug.gif beer_mug.gif

--------------------
Slŕinte, sonas agus beartas!
DJAM
PMEmail Poster               
olorin 
Posted: 06-Feb-2009, 10:34 PM
Quote Post

Olorin of Valinor

ZodiacElder

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #3
2,147,483,647 Gold!

And I raise a toast to Subhuman beer_mug.gif beer_mug.gif beer_mug.gif

Cheers to you sir for convientely dissapearing from all of the game during the entire war.

Cheers to you for advising me you would be "glad to help" with our effort, and then never uttering another word.

And cheers to you sir for somehow being spared any attacks in a war in which you helped create. I guess MacInn were so concentrated on attacking us that they simply forgot about you, what luck. rolleyes.gif

And a big ass cheer to whomever was stupid enough to think I would not to notice this. The short bus I did not ride, nay I say. No helmet required. stupid.gif

Mind you I am not so much complaining, just stating the obvious. And I'm kind of glad it went down this way because we now fully know where everyones priorities lie.

Our future is wide open and we can see quite clearly now, it's rather refreshing.
Harlot 
Posted: 06-Feb-2009, 11:31 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Southern Michiagn USA

female

QUOTE (Harlot @ 28-Jan-2009, 11:31 AM)

As for Lord Subhuman, on vacation in such a timely matter shows me that he is all mouth and will not fight with you. I hope you embrace that kind of alliance you have with him because he doesn't belive in "All for One and One for All". A day will come when he asks for your help I would hope your on vacation as well.

Lady Harlot
Clan MacInnes

Lord subhuman of TheRedeemed
1:3:4 - UDB shows him on Holiday Mode still

--------------------
user posted image
Hopes are towers in the skies Dreams are wings taking flight

The Boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best Shadowy and vague. Who shall say where one ends and the other begins

Photobucket

SLAINTE
PMEmail PosterView My Photographs               View My Space Profile.
olorin 
Posted: 07-Feb-2009, 12:58 AM
Quote Post

Olorin of Valinor

ZodiacElder

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #3
2,147,483,647 Gold!

Imagine that, but nothing surprizing really. Sub has always proven himself to be a rogue who travels alone, and soley invests in himself.

Just remember friend, he who lives alone, dies alone.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
©2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics ©2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt