seamusmaccorcrain 
Posted: 30-Dec-2008, 09:57 AM
Quote Post

Honored Clan Member

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacHazel

Realm: Barony of Bergental, East Kingdom, SCA

male

I've got some SCAdian friends that brew mead...I'm not sure what the sugar content of mead is, but will ask. I know it's fremented from HONEY instead of grapes, but I will agree with a lot of what has been said earlier....the kick is quite nice, as is the taste of a well brewed mead....and depending on what the main ingredient is, such as blueberries , or even the type of honey that's used, the tastes can run from sweet to very dry, like a sherry smile.gif

I'll see if I can get in touch with my friend, Max the Executioner, and find out what he knows about sugar content , hopefully within the next week or so!

Slainte!

Lord Seamus
PMEmail PosterView My Photographs               View My Space Profile.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics 2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt