Posted: 01-Sep-2008, 10:33 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacWillow

Realm: 127.0.0.1

male

And I am reporting this post as a personal attack.

What do you classify the myriad posts which make claims about me?
You know, the ones that you and Tami have been unable to back up. The ones that myself and now also Rindy state came from someone else?

--------------------
I have two modes: wiseass and dumbass. Mode is determined by current blood alcohol level.

Drinking is a sport. In order to be competitive, you must practice on a regular basis. Although you can practice alone, it is much more fun to practice with friends. If you're out of shape and practice too hard, you will regret it the next day.

Life is a disease. It is sexually transmitted and always terminal.
PMEmail Poster               
TamiMcLeod 
Posted: 01-Sep-2008, 10:53 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacAlder

Realm: Ely MN. and Skye Scotland

female

Re read her posts... she didnt say they came from someone else.. she stated...

""""She did have messages and some were threatning so we attacked. """"
She meaning me from you.....

shes talking about the mac, that is something totally different..

If myself, Rindy and Mace are saying you did, and they read them and also my responses to your emails as well.. i think other will see who is lying and who isnt..

First off i think threating is a part of the game.. if you want to get into char.. i was never upset about them at all, you did it and we all read them and went after you for them..

Who cares how much it costs to replace men?
its the point f the game to do battle, and we are having fun, so what if it cost money, it cost money to play and build too..

Just like now your going after Rindy with your troops..

Get off your high horse stop whining and play the game....

oh and just so you know, we all do post to each other our messages and when armys are coming at us.. so we all saw it.. So if troops are headed your way.. to bad...

I don't think personal attacks are allowed on this forum...This forum is a safe place ..

So now you can speak to yourself.. cause i have to many things to do when sit here and play yoru game.. Rindy was right, you are yoru name... Sub Human
PMEmail Poster               
Shenaniganz247 
  Posted: 01-Sep-2008, 11:03 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAsh

Realm: Wise, VA

male

Seems to me like someone needs to go read the disclaimer that Celtic posted.

--------------------
ALBA GU BRATH
PMEmail Poster               
TamiMcLeod 
Posted: 01-Sep-2008, 11:11 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacAlder

female

Hey Shenanigan... thats for what you sent.... just make sure you have enough for yourself before worrying about me ok?
do it over a few days or something, i am not in a hurry.. ok?

Do you know if somewhere along the way maybe when you hot a certain amount or something, something might open up like maybe new buildings or research?
PMEmail Poster               
subhuman 
Posted: 01-Sep-2008, 11:12 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacWillow

male

Tami, did you read *any* of Rindy's posts in this thread?
subhuman, I will confess I made a mistake. Tami is by far not a liar, me either I thought she was talking about a different Mac clan as there are many

Plus the other one I quoted earlier where she says the threats were from MacEoghainn.

Is *any* of this sinking in yet?

and they read them and also my responses to your emails as well.. i think other will see who is lying and who isnt..

What e-mails?
You are confusing me with someone else.

Neither you nor anyone in your clan- who you say you shared them with- can produce even one from me.
Doesn't it eventually sink in that maybe, just maybe they didn't come from me- just as I've been saying all along??

Just like now your going after Rindy with your troops..

Read my first post in this thread. Since apparently Wolf Clan is unwilling to repay my losses, I am now taking further action. Just like I said I would.

I don't think personal attacks are allowed on this forum...This forum is a safe place ..

On one hand, they shouldn't be. On the other hand- Mac did say this is unmoderated.

I'll quote exactly what I said to macebreaker in my last post, since you apparently missed it.

I've provided evidence to back up my initial claims of several members of Wolf Clan being dishonorable. None of you have provided any evidence to back up your claims- in fact, one of your clan members has at least had enough honesty to come forward and state that those messages came from someone else.

You and Tami both keep insisting those messages came from me. Despite both myself and now also Rindy stating they came from someone else.

You may consider this a personal attack if you will- I see it as defending myself. False accusations were made about me. I asked for evidence of these claims. None was provided. False claims continued. After that, I called those statements lies

That does indeed fit the definition of "liar" as defined by most dictionaries of the English language.

False attacks on my character and integrity will be met with a response. The emphasis is on part underlined.
You have, to date, provided absolutely no evidence to back up your false claims about me.
So if, indeed personal attacks are not allowed here- I hope you're prepared.
Bottom line is this: I've provided evidence to back up my claims of you being dishonorable and a liar. You've provided absolutely nothing to back up your claims about me.
PMEmail Poster               
Shenaniganz247 
  Posted: 01-Sep-2008, 11:32 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAsh

male

did u send an email to let them know you were attacking them or just hope that they'd understand and be ok with it?
PMEmail Poster               
Shenaniganz247 
  Posted: 01-Sep-2008, 11:37 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAsh

male

And if it pleases the courts i'd like to go on record that I remember seeing the emails posted in on our clan forums back when they were first sent and everyone having a good laugh about them, that sparked the attacks that we began sending out.

throw personal attacks at me now if you wish, I like being called names king.gif
PMEmail Poster               
subhuman 
Posted: 01-Sep-2008, 11:49 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacWillow

male

did u send an email to let them know you were attacking them or just hope that they'd understand and be ok with it?

That was covered in the first post in this thread.
Also, one person does not generally get referred to as "them" which is plural.

And if it pleases the courts i'd like to go on record that I remember seeing the emails posted in on our clan forums back when they were first sent and everyone having a good laugh about them, that sparked the attacks that we began sending out.

Provide us with one, please.
PMEmail Poster               
Shenaniganz247 
Posted: 01-Sep-2008, 11:54 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAsh

male

hmmmm you seem to not understand me sub, I simply said I remember seeing them posted, did i mention your name? Not at all my dear friend. Simply me saying why yes I did remember seeing them posted in the Wolf Clan forums.

And I'm sorry I had no idea this was english class. If it pleases you may I try my question again?

Did you send an email to (the one certain person) that you are now sending your army to?
is that better for you? Hopefully my misuse of the english language will not land me a week in the dungeon or in the stocks!

I now leave the floor to you sir to continue your rambling and bickering
PMEmail Poster               
subhuman 
Posted: 02-Sep-2008, 12:04 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacWillow

male

Did you send an email to (the one certain person) that you are now sending your army to?

I thought this was answered above, but here it goes:
I have sent absolutely no e-mails to anyone currently or formerly in Clan Wolf regarding attacks. Hence why I'm so confident nobody can produce such a thing.

The warning was in the second-last line of my first post in this thread. The person who is being attacked has read and replied to this thread. Thus, notice was given. I attempted diplomacy prior to military force- in that same post. On top of that, seeing as that person attacked me first- I am under no moral or ethical obligation to provide any advance warning- but did so anyway.

hmmmm you seem to not understand me sub, I simply said I remember seeing them posted, did i mention your name?

Then why did you go "on record" for the "courts"? If you're not sure where they originated, your testimony is pretty much null and void.
PMEmail Poster               
olorin 
  Posted: 02-Sep-2008, 12:06 AM
Quote Post

Olorin of Valinor

ZodiacElder

Realm: Virginia

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #70
166,604 Gold!

Clan: AWARE

"I have two modes: wiseass and dumbass. Mode is determined by current blood alcohol level."

It seems to me that Mayor McCheese here is currently had his fill of Diaspora.

--------------------
Slŕinte,
Olórin of Valinor
-----------------------------------------
You can't regret what you don't decide - Shimon Moore
PMEmail PosterView My Photographs               View my Facebook Profile.View my Twitter Profile.
macebreaker 
Posted: 02-Sep-2008, 12:12 AM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacAlder

male

Just to help subhuman out here.

The term Diaspora (in Greek, διασπορά – "a scattering or sowing of seeds") refers to the forced or voluntary dispersal of any population sharing common ethnic identity to leave their settled territory, and become residents in areas often far removed from the former. It is converse to the nomadic lifestyle. Diaspora cultural development often assumes a different course to the population in the original place of settlement, and tends to vary between remotely separated communities in culture, traditions and other factors. The last vestige of cultural affiliation in a Diaspora is usually found in community resistance to language change.

Don't want to make things to difficult for you.
PMEmail Poster               
olorin 
Posted: 02-Sep-2008, 12:20 AM
Quote Post

Olorin of Valinor

ZodiacElder

Realm: Virginia

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #70
166,604 Gold!

Clan: AWARE

Exactly, like I said...he's a Bailey's swilling drunkard who needs to suck it up.

Stop being a little bitch and realize it's like EA sports up in here.."it's in the game" thumbs_up.gif
PMEmail PosterView My Photographs               View my Facebook Profile.View my Twitter Profile.
Shenaniganz247 
Posted: 02-Sep-2008, 12:20 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAsh

male

Sub again you do not seem to understand me

I was simply restating my question as to better please you because of my loose using of the english language when i said "them" when only referring to one person. I didn't want you to be mad because I didn't say (one certain person) so buck up there champ it'll be ok thumbs_up.gif

And whether my testimony is "null" and "void" as a free man living in the United States, I still felt some people would still like to know that I also remember seeing certain emails. I know that you are much bigger in this universe than us peons just here to have fun, but I still felt that my voice could be heard no matter if it meant anything to you in particular or not, sire.

Good day I say to you
PMEmail Poster               
TamiMcLeod 
Posted: 02-Sep-2008, 12:21 AM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacAlder

female

QUOTE (CelticRadio @ 01-Sep-2008, 06:40 PM)
I'm enjoying these forum taunts and declarations. Now for those reading, understand this is part of the game.

Me too Celtic Radio

Back in the ages they also did things like this as well. With letters by horsemen and sent spys out with false information on attacks, or orders..
There was a book that was published, about fake maneuvers, sending troops put for a 3 day walk but only to return again, traps and spy's.. it was a really good book, but i cant remember the name of it.. does anyone here?
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Fast ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]