Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )
   Mobile App

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Ask The Other Sex, Things you always wanted to know!
Bookmark and Share
Harlot 
Posted: 14-Oct-2008, 08:01 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Southern Michiagn USA

female

Well you need to start out slow. I myself am what some people call a lite weight ,4 beers in 6 hours. I don't drink as much as I used to getting old.

Your question on burping I don't know never done that usally it's followed by something else,that we talk about.

You have Friday night (so I take it you said Hi and talked) and keep me up on things have going.

--------------------
user posted image
Hopes are towers in the skies Dreams are wings taking flight

The Boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best Shadowy and vague. Who shall say where one ends and the other begins

Photobucket

SLAINTE
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               View My Space Profile.
Patriot1776 
Posted: 14-Oct-2008, 08:05 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

Realm: North Carolina

male

Yeah, met a few old school friends and chatted with them mostly, besides also learning there used to be two bars here in town. One of them got shut down though because of backdoor drug-selling by some of the employees. Don't know if the owner was involved or not. It was double the size of the one I visited.

--------------------
LP Vinyl Enthusiast - It really needs to be in LP vinyl format for me to most certainly get it. ^^

"Your brother brought me silver, and your sister warmed my soul, but now I laugh and pull so hard and see you swinging from the gallows pole!" - from the Led Zeppelin song "Gallows Pole", 'Led Zeppelin III' album.
PMEmail Poster               
Harlot 
Posted: 14-Oct-2008, 08:38 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

female

Stay away from the druggie people, do not smile or say Hi to them. Boy you sure don't get out much if you didn't know about the other bar.
AShruleEgan 
Posted: 14-Oct-2008, 10:03 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacRowan

Realm: Winston-Salem, North Carolina

male

QUOTE (maggiemahone1 @ 14-Oct-2008, 08:33 PM)
ASE, hubby and I have only been riding for the past 4 years. After the last daughter married, we decided we didn't want to become 'OLD' like our parents did. We've been cruisin' ever since. So now it's jeans and a tee shirt when the weather is warm and leather when the weather gets cooler. Motorcyclin' is a great stress buster!

cry.gif I fried my battery this passed weekend and have to get a new one. Fortunately, there's still a couple of months left of riding and the Gerbing heated jacket is a plus for this time of year. thumbs_up.gif I suggest you look into some heat and extend your riding season. Those hills of WV do get a bit nippy in the Fall.
PMEmail Poster               
Patriot1776 
Posted: 14-Oct-2008, 10:15 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

male

QUOTE (Harlot @ 14-Oct-2008, 08:38 PM)
Stay away from the druggie people, do not smile or say Hi to them. Boy you sure don't get out much if you didn't know about the other bar.

That's right. I DON'T get out much, which is why I'm doing this to begin with. There's probably going to be times I go to the place and not get anything because the place is expensive for me, but for right now, it is the only real social place I have, as I can walk to it and prefer to save my gas purely for work commuting, since I'm now back to driving 30 miles a day round trip going to and from work.
PMEmail Poster               
Harlot 
Posted: 15-Oct-2008, 07:21 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

female

What kind of job do you have? Any females there? Not that you are ready for anything like this but, my daughter was introduced to her now husband by her now mother in-law, just a idea of how to meet some females.
Patriot1776 
Posted: 15-Oct-2008, 12:48 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

male

Did meet an American-born Chinese girl at work today who looks nice, but the problem is, I may not see her for awhile after today, as we ran out of work again and I'm waiting for another phone call over the next few days.

Okay, here's more facts about me. I'm only 25, and I've:

Done beat cancer (Hodgekins' Lymphoma)

Done had my chest opened up for surgery twice. First time found the Hodgekins' tumor, second time was to repair my mitral valve when my energy didn't fully recover after recovering from chemotherapy. Now permanently on blood-thinners because of the mitral repair.

Facial reconstructive surgery, in 2000, to repair a birth defect of underbite.

Guillain-Barre' survivor as a child, which left my hands somewhat permanently weakened.

Stomach surgery as a toddler due to acid-reflux that was so bad my life was threatened.

Some kind of head surgery as a toddler as well that corrected a potentially serious mis-diagnosis for a kind of brain tumor.

Born several weeks premature.

So, it should be no surprise to everybody that I work at what is really a rehabilitation center, but now as a part-time employee, and am on disability benefits.
PMEmail Poster               
Harlot 
Posted: 15-Oct-2008, 02:09 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

female

QUOTE (Patriot1776 @ 14-Oct-2008, 08:47 PM)

. And be sure to take a pen and notepad with me for jotting down phone numbers and emails.

Frist off congratulation on everything you have been though I am gald your here. I'm sure your parents are happy too.

Now secondly what were you saying about " notebook and pen"! You "MUST "carry it with you at all times, see you missesd a good opportunity to start getting phone numbers. So what are you going to do right now? Please say you getting a address book (nothing big ,little and black) and pen.
Patriot1776 
Posted: 15-Oct-2008, 05:21 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

male

Address book, pocket-size, but not yet. I've got church choir practice tonight, so none of that stuff really tonight. As expensive as the bar's drinks are, if I go back any more this week, it'll be on Friday night.
PMEmail Poster               
Harlot 
Posted: 15-Oct-2008, 05:32 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

female

Talk to some of the ladies at church some of them could help you find a nice gir. Make sure you take some paper and a pen with you OKl
MDF3530 
Posted: 15-Oct-2008, 05:44 PM
Quote Post

Madman with a box
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacAlder

Realm: Midlothian, IL

male

Why do women have to clutter bathroom sink countertops with a bunch of small bottles they never use?

--------------------
Mike F.

May the Irish hills caress you.
May her lakes and rivers bless you.
May the luck of the Irish enfold you.
May the blessings of Saint Patrick behold you.

user posted image
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
stoirmeil 
Posted: 15-Oct-2008, 06:25 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Realm: New York

QUOTE (MDF3530 @ 15-Oct-2008, 05:44 PM)
Why do women have to clutter bathroom sink countertops with a bunch of small bottles they never use?

What makes you so sure we don't use 'em, Mike? smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
maggiemahone1 
Posted: 15-Oct-2008, 08:02 PM
Quote Post

High Queen of Ireland

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Southern West Virginia

female

we do it to get back at you men who leave the toilet seat up!!! biggrin.gif have you ever gotten up in the night and go in to use the potty and the seat be up!!! and don't tell me to cut the light on!!! Who wants to cut the light on when your half asleep!!!
PMEmail PosterUsers Website                View My Space Profile.
Dogshirt 
Posted: 15-Oct-2008, 08:08 PM
Quote Post

Lord of the Northern Plains
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacElder

Realm: Washington THE State

male

we do it to get back at you men who leave the toilet seat up!!!  have you ever gotten up in the night and go in to use the potty and the seat be up!!! and don't tell me to cut the light on!!! Who wants to cut the light on when your half asleep!!!

The toilet seat is REAL easy! If you want me to put it up, YOU put it down. It doesn't affect ME if I don't lift it. biggrin.gif

beer_mug.gif

--------------------
Hoka Hey!
The more Liberals I meet, the more I like my dogs!
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
Harlot 
Posted: 15-Oct-2008, 08:12 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

female

Well it would if you were going to pooh.gif
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics 2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt