Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )
   Mobile App

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Ask The Other Sex, Things you always wanted to know!
Bookmark and Share
AShruleEgan 
Posted: 13-Oct-2008, 07:28 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacRowan

Realm: Winston-Salem, North Carolina

male

QUOTE (maggiemahone1 @ 13-Oct-2008, 02:38 PM)
When all 3 daughters decided to tie the know I bought new outfits to wear at the three weddings, (you know the brides mother has to look good, too) guess what? all 3 outfits are still hanging in the closet and have only been worn once! biggrin.gif shame on me!!!

biggrin.gif I'll take it, that means they weren't going to let you and hubby ride the bike to the weddings either.
PMEmail Poster               
Dogshirt 
Posted: 13-Oct-2008, 09:27 PM
Quote Post

Lord of the Northern Plains
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacElder

Realm: Washington THE State

male

I don't own a pair of slacks, I find them very uncomfortable! And as for shirts, if they are not plaid and flannel, I don't own one! I wear the same thing to a wedding that I do to work. I feel NO need to be uncomfortable to impress other people.

beer_mug.gif

--------------------
Hoka Hey!
The more Liberals I meet, the more I like my dogs!
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
Patriot1776 
Posted: 14-Oct-2008, 06:37 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacElder

Realm: North Carolina

male

I'm 25, single, and breaking the ice is the hardest thing for me to do! It's partly what kept me girlfriend-less in high school. I need to start finding me a girl now, NOT for the loving part of it, more really for the friendship/companion part. I'm still relying too much on my parents when I have my depressed days, so I need to start building me a relationship now so the parents' passing won't be as much of a hard shock as it would right now.

So, breaking the ice, I need ideas.

--------------------
LP Vinyl Enthusiast - It really needs to be in LP vinyl format for me to most certainly get it. ^^

"Your brother brought me silver, and your sister warmed my soul, but now I laugh and pull so hard and see you swinging from the gallows pole!" - from the Led Zeppelin song "Gallows Pole", 'Led Zeppelin III' album.
PMEmail Poster               
Harlot 
Posted: 14-Oct-2008, 11:22 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Southern Michiagn USA

female

You need to find a group of people of like LP's as much as you do, or find a chat room or start your own. Are there any clubs in your area where you could meet some people?

--------------------
user posted image
Hopes are towers in the skies Dreams are wings taking flight

The Boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best Shadowy and vague. Who shall say where one ends and the other begins

Photobucket

SLAINTE
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               View My Space Profile.
Patriot1776 
Posted: 14-Oct-2008, 01:59 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

male

Not really sure. I live in a sleepy small town, without a lot of places to socialize. There's restaurants galore, but I'm a little leery of going to bars and pubs because non-alcoholic beer is all I drink when it comes to that, as staying away from influences like that was a high priority for me in high school, keeping myself as far away from the temptations of drinking underage and the like to be popular. I'm still not sure if I'm ready now to jump into that world. It's family history reasons I don't drink (both grandads dead too soon from alcoholism), besides religious reasons.

May just have to ask the dad if he's seen any social establishments start up lately that would be more friendly to me, as he gets out more often than I do due to his job, go to them, and see if I can find any girls there who are into records now as much as I am. I do have online chum buddies yes, but I need real-life girl-buddies now too.
PMEmail Poster               
Harlot 
Posted: 14-Oct-2008, 02:18 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

female

No girls at your church?

You say there are alot of restaurants in your town,start by saying hello to your waitress.

Give it sometime maybe some of the males will answer this and yes Dad's are always good.

Here try this,when your walking down a street say hi and smile to everyone you see that helps with the shyness.
coastman 
Posted: 14-Oct-2008, 02:49 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAsh

Realm: Coastal Georgia

male

Some asked, "Where are the older men"? Some are still married. I have been married to my bride for 42 years this Christmas. She is as sexy today as when I first met her on a blind date so long ago. We met at Georgia Southern University. Each of us have been blessed with great health and grandkids. She can finish my sentences before I can complete them but I cannot finish her sentences. She is the same as yesterday as she is today as she will be tomorrow. She soothes my rough personality.
PMEmail Poster               
Harlot 
Posted: 14-Oct-2008, 02:57 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

female

You two are turly blessed.

And some of us women would like to know where you older guys are,surely they can't be all married.

Still looking biggrin.gif
valpal59 
Posted: 14-Oct-2008, 03:24 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHolly

Realm: Texas Panhandle

female

Coastman;
I agree with Harlot. You and your wife are truly blessed.
Hubby and I will have our 30th in April.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.

You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

Author Unknown
PMEmail Poster               View my Facebook Profile.View My Space Profile.
Patriot1776 
Posted: 14-Oct-2008, 03:50 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

male

Harlot, I was wrong. We do now finally have a bar downtown here. Just paid my first visit there, even though there was hardly anybody in there, and had me a couple of O'Douls. Went in there just to see what the place looked like. Looked nice. I think I'll head back later tonight, and if it starts to show hints of being rowdy, that'll be my cue to bail out.
PMEmail Poster               
coastman 
Posted: 14-Oct-2008, 04:28 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAsh

Realm: Coastal Georgia

male

Rowdy? All of my college friends are not as rowdy as they once were. I still enjoy my cigar with a glass of bourbon and ice. As the weather gets cooler they will come over to enjoy an oyster roast and/or a low country boil. They still drink their beer but I have always been a bourbon man.
PMEmail Poster               
Harlot 
Posted: 14-Oct-2008, 04:34 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

female

Thats good and yes if it gets rowdy in there get out .But remember talk to some people say HI!and just talk.

Let me know how it went.
maggiemahone1 
Posted: 14-Oct-2008, 07:33 PM
Quote Post

High Queen of Ireland

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Southern West Virginia

female

QUOTE (A Shrule Egan @ 13-Oct-2008, 07:28 PM)
biggrin.gif I'll take it, that means they weren't going to let you and hubby ride the bike to the weddings either.

ASE, hubby and I have only been riding for the past 4 years. After the last daughter married, we decided we didn't want to become 'OLD' like our parents did. We've been cruisin' ever since. So now it's jeans and a tee shirt when the weather is warm and leather when the weather gets cooler. Motorcyclin' is a great stress buster!
PMEmail PosterUsers Website                View My Space Profile.
Patriot1776 
Posted: 14-Oct-2008, 07:47 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

male

QUOTE (Harlot @ 14-Oct-2008, 04:34 PM)
Thats good and yes if it gets rowdy in there get out .But remember talk to some people say HI!and just talk.

Let me know how it went.

Nothing bad happened, of course it was a Tuesday night. We'll see how things go Friday night.

Over both visits today, I spent $15 for four bottles of O'Douls in a little over a 3 or four hour time-span. I've now felt for myself that N/A beers still have some alcohol in them, as after the 2nd one on the 2nd visit, 4th one total for the day, I started to feel just a bit tipsy and decided that was it. I actually started feeling it about halfway through that 4th overall bottle. Tell me, when you burp and some of what you just drunk starts to come back up at that time, is that a sign its starting to get to you? That happened about 3/4 through the last bottle.

Did meet some old school friends, and did meet one girl, but I'll have to wait until when I head by there after the game Friday night to see if I meet any singles. And be sure to take a pen and notepad with me for jotting down phone numbers and emails.
PMEmail Poster               
Leelee 
Posted: 14-Oct-2008, 07:52 PM
Quote Post

Lady Leleanda - Mystic Dreamer
Group Icon

Group: Fellowship of the Ring
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Alberta, Canada

female

O' Douls, I believe is less than 0.5% alcohol. If you burp & comes up, I think you're full, or you're drinking it too quickly & should either back off or stop altogether.

That's awesome that you met some old friends & some new ones too, Patriot 1776 thumbs_up.gif All the best to you smile.gif beer_mug.gif

--------------------
Slàinte!

Truth in our hearts. Strength in our hands. Consistency in our tongues.

Beauty is not just all around us, but within us....

"Mo nighean donn," he whispered, "Mo chridhe. My brown lass, my heart. Come to me. Cover me. Shelter me, a bhean, heal me. Burn with me, as I burn for you."(Fiery Cross Quote)
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMy Photo Album               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
©2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics ©2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt