Posted: 28-Mar-2008, 10:48 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacElder

Realm: Ganado, Navajo Nation, Arizona

male

Howdy, dinlainwen, from the great Navajo Nation in Northern Arizona! Glad you found this place and good to see you posting. Great bunch of folks inhabit these forums. Hope you enjoy all you see and hear.

Welcome aboard and have a great day!

--------------------
Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost. -- John Quincy Adams

Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less - Robert E. Lee

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved - Romans 10:13 (KJV)

The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble, and he knoweth them that trust in him - Nahum 1:7 (KJV)
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMy Photo Album               
Leelee 
Posted: 05-Apr-2008, 11:55 AM
Quote Post

Lady Leleanda - Mystic Dreamer
Group Icon

Group: Fellowship of the Ring
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Alberta, Canada

female

Welcome my fellow Canadian, Dinlainwen biggrin.gif I am new to the CR Community as well & enjoying every minute of it. As for what's new? I don't know what part of Canada you live, but it is Saturday & need to walk the dog & shovel the snow, as it is snowing at this time dry.gif I believe the temperature is -4, windchill ??????? Anyhow, enjoy the CR forums & variety of Celtic music and I shall chat with you soon. cheers.gif

Slàinte!

--------------------
Slàinte!

Truth in our hearts. Strength in our hands. Consistency in our tongues.

Beauty is not just all around us, but within us....

"Mo nighean donn," he whispered, "Mo chridhe. My brown lass, my heart. Come to me. Cover me. Shelter me, a bhean, heal me. Burn with me, as I burn for you."(Fiery Cross Quote)
Haggishead 
Posted: 05-Apr-2008, 12:13 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacWillow

Realm: Roaming the Highlands of my mind

male

Welcome, Dinlainwen, from another in the US SW.

--------------------
"Cuimhnich air na daoine o'n d'thaining thu"
Remember the men from whom you are descended.
PMEmail Poster               
dinlainwen 
Posted: 05-Apr-2008, 01:22 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacOak

female

QUOTE (Leelee @ 05-Apr-2008, 11:55 AM)
Welcome my fellow Canadian, Dinlainwen biggrin.gif I am new to the CR Community as well & enjoying every minute of it. As for what's new? I don't know what part of Canada you live, but it is Saturday & need to walk the dog & shovel the snow, as it is snowing at this time dry.gif I believe the temperature is -4, windchill ??????? Anyhow, enjoy the CR forums & variety of Celtic music and I shall chat with you soon. cheers.gif

Slàinte!

I have a pup too and we reside in the great land of ontario smile.gif
Thank you for the welcome!
PMEmail Poster               
Leelee 
Posted: 05-Apr-2008, 01:29 PM
Quote Post

Lady Leleanda - Mystic Dreamer
Group Icon

Group: Fellowship of the Ring
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Alberta, Canada

female

Excellent!!! I live in Sunny Alberta; I would rather suffer the cold as long as I have Sunshine biggrin.gif The snow was quite heavy & am glad that I got a head start, as there is more to come. I have a Border Collie Black Lab cross and she is two years & some. She is a joy to our lives; I lived without a pet for a few years and the emptiness is consuming when no one is home. However, once we bought a house, we agreed to adopt a pet from the ESPCA (as we always have done). So you are a writer....what do you write....enlighten me beer_mug.gif

Slàinte!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
©2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics ©2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt