Posted: 08-Mar-2008, 09:23 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Boston, MA

male

We are pleased to announce a brand new way to hook up and chat with your favorite Celtic Radio friends! The Celtic Radio Communicator (beam me up Scotty!) is now online and officially available to all Celtic Radio members.

http://www.celticradio.net/php/founder/web..._chat_login.php

One of the most unique features of this system is the ability to schedule a chat with one of your online friends using both email and private messaging. Simply visit a members personal profile (on Celtic Radio) and request a chat. The automated system will take care of the rest!

Besides allowing for one on one chats with Celtic Radio members, this new chat system boasts a number of new features for Celtic Radio!
  • Flash Based - Easy to use and launch!
  • Automatic Login with your member name.
  • Text, Audio or Video Chat enabled.
  • CourtJester Bot for 1 x 1 chats.
  • Complete control of options, colors & themes.
  • Animated Smiley Icons.
  • Many more options.

Our new chat room is officially known as "The Lounge"; however, we plan on continuing our other chat room for public Celtic Radio events, trivia contests and more. Think of the two chat rooms as channels. Celtic Radio Chat and The Lounge - both are available from our community menu, forum and homepages.

Enjoy! thumbs_up.gif

--------------------
Wallace MacArthur
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network

Imagination is more Important than Knowledge
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics 2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt