Bookmark and Share
Rindy 
Posted: 03-Feb-2011, 11:24 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

female

Rhymer I bet your handsome then and now. I like long hair on men. That is a great price wow. By the time I tip this woman it's $30.00.

The next cut turned out as well. Really like this new hairdresser. I don't like paying that much but I have needed someone that knows how to cut hair. Takes some time to fix it the way it's suppose to but it's so nice to hear someone say wow I like your haircut! Who cuts it? Such a small town they just shake their head and say she does a great job. She is known for her haircuts. lol.

Slainte
PMEmail Poster               
Rhymer 
Posted: 11-Feb-2011, 02:28 PM
Quote Post

Chieftain of the Clan

ZodiacWillow

Realm: Kilsyth, Scotland

male

Thanks for the comments...you are embarrasing me.lol Mind you have not had a hair cut for some time, heading back to the old days methinks. Hate my hair short.

Slainte

Rhymer.

Attached Image. Works with IE only! (Click thumbnail to expand)
Attached Image (Works with IE Only)

--------------------
"We are the last people on earth, the last to be free": Calgacus
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               View My Space Profile.
Rindy 
Posted: 11-Mar-2011, 01:32 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacBirch

female

Sorry to have embarrassed you Rhymer. Well mine was cut again. I know someone who just doesn't like short hair on women but well...what can I say. lol...it's what's inside that counts anyhow. smile.gif Going to get highlights soon and thats gonna cost $65.00 start saving my pennies now.

Slainte
PMEmail Poster               
jmparrish 
Posted: 28-Feb-2012, 10:38 AM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacAlder

female

I've been growing my hair out for the last few years, so I do not get it cut more than once a year (unless there is need for some tlc, such as after an 80's revival party or haunted house). Once lady charges about $40 to wash, cut, and dry. Another lady charges $20 to wet and cut. I haven't the heart to color or perm it, so that saves me some money. Most days I just let it do whatever it feels and tie a scarf around my head smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics 2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt