Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Boston, MA

male

Click the Banners to Listen Now!

user posted image

user posted image

We have completely updated the playlists over at Celtic Moon and Celt-Rock-Radio!

For Celtic Moon we have focused on a mix of Winter Solstice songs including a limited mix of traditional and medieval themed Christmas songs. Think Winter, Evergreen Trees, Dark Nights and Candle Lights!.

Celt-Rock-Radio has also been completely updated. You'll hear the great same Celtic Rock sound; only with all new songs from our huge collection of Celtic Rock music. No better station to listen to when you grab a draught Guinness and crank those speakers up!

user posted image

Breaking News:
  • Celt-Rock-Radio now has its own web addres. Just type in http://celtrockradio.com to reach our homepage on Live365.
  • We are planning on adding a new channel to our line up focused solely on BlueGrass. What? You don't listen to BlueGrass? - give us a chance, you might like our new format with some cool new artists! Coming soon!
  • Plans are now in the works for each channel to have their own homepage with song lists, albums covers and current song playing.

--------------------
Wallace MacArthur
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network

Imagination is more Important than Knowledge
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
jime307 
Posted: 10-Nov-2007, 10:25 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacReed

Realm: Jackson Hole, Wyoming USA

male

Great! I love both of these stations, Celtic Moon at night and Celt-Rock all day! Great news. wink.gif

--------------------

St. Patrick's Day countdown banner
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMy Photo Album               View My Space Profile.
Robert Phoenix 
Posted: 11-Nov-2007, 12:21 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Ironwood, MI

male

I've been listening to Celtic Moon at work in the morning and Celt rock in the afternoon or late at night. I like what I've been hearing. Keep up the good work people.

--------------------
Unavoidably Detained by the World

"Irishness is not primary a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition on being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it."-Conor Cruise O'Brien

Pour mouth to mouth
PMEmail Poster               
Rindy 
Posted: 18-Nov-2007, 02:25 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacBirch

female

I really enjoy the Celtic Rock Radio thumbs_up.gif

Slainte
PMEmail Poster               
stoirmeil 
Posted: 15-Dec-2007, 08:26 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Realm: New York

Whoaa!

I hadn't listened yet to Celtic Moon, but today I needed some low-impact musical company to do a load of grading and other school-related work. What a great, beautiful mix of early music and celtic! I'll be here often from now on. thumbs_up.gif thumbs_up.gif thumbs_up.gif
smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics 2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt