Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Social Networking On Celtic Radio!, The Web 2.0 has arrived on Celtic Radio!
CelticRadio 
Posted: 24-Apr-2007, 06:51 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
198,661 Gold!

We are pleased to announce the completion and the official release of a suite of Social Networking tools on Celtic Radio!

These Web 2.0 community tools will have you hooking up with people from across this vast 15,000+ Celtic Radio member community in no time.

Taking center stage is "MY PROFILE" - a beautifully designed homepage that you can call your own! It even comes with a custom homepage web address:

http://www.celticradio.net/members/YOUR-MEMBER-NAME

If you plan on making a few friends online here, then we would suggest that you fill out your profile, add a few photographs, journal entries, your interests and a few favorite songs.

The next very important part of Social Networking is actually finding people you would like to meet. That is where our brand new member directory comes into play. Now you can search by member name, sex, age, keyword, photograph and much more!

http://www.celticradio.net/php/forums/inde...php?act=Members

The total package of social networking tools available can be access via the Services and Community top menu. These tools include:

My Photos - a space to share photographs with other members.
My Journal - a medieval blog that to keep track of your daily strife.
My Friends - A tool to manage your Celtic Radio friends.
My Profile - The center piece of your Celtic Radio identity!
My Songs - All of your favorite Celtic Radio songs in once place.
Member Directory - A great new tool to locate new friends and online buds.
Member Map - Add your pin to our world wide map. Where in the world are you?
Live Chat - When you want to chat live time with another member.

Remember that your Profile will gradually add content as you use these tools. For example, by adding photographs to your online album a small thumb-nail preview of a random selection of your photographs will be displayed on your profile page. The same goes for favorite songs, friends, journal entries, etc.

Please help spread the word about the great social networking that is now available on Celtic Radio. Tell people at concerts, festivals and highland games that there is a brand new "My Space" like website that caters to people interested in all things Celtic. Give them your custom profile page so they can find you online and tell them that we offer a safe, secure and satisfying online experience.

Thanks again for making Celtic Radio such a great community and place to make friends!

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
parkers1 

I'm away until 12/31/2014
  Posted: 24-Apr-2007, 09:51 PM
Quote Post

Clan Member

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacReed

Realm: Down Texas way - Round Rock, Tx

male

From a 60 year old fart I would rather hide then be found, of course I am also married for 38 years come April 26 but I love to see how Paul's creative genuis finds ways to keep the site young and vibrant. Go folks you do great....

--------------------
Al down Texas way
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 25-Apr-2007, 04:21 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
198,661 Gold!

Ha ha smile.gif

Congrats on 38 years of marriage. That is awesome!

PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
Catrine 
Posted: 25-Apr-2007, 07:30 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacVine

Realm: Albuquerque, NM, USA

female

Oh, this is too much fun! I'd done about everything I could do to MySpace... now I can come over here and start over! *waving* Hey, Mr. Parker! You're never too old to make new friends. clap.gif

Catrine

--------------------

Hell hath no fury like a woman with a sword!

Yes: I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world. ~ Oscar Wilde
PMEmail Poster               
cylassie 
Posted: 05-May-2007, 06:34 AM
Quote Post

Servant

ZodiacHazel

Realm: Arkansas - Near Ozark Mts.

female

I am new to this, who do you talk to about technical problems. I can't get my photos to upload. My computer tells me the connection failed, when it didn't.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 05-May-2007, 07:16 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
198,661 Gold!

QUOTE (cylassie @ 05-May-2007, 08:34 AM)
I am new to this, who do you talk to about technical problems. I can't get my photos to upload. My computer tells me the connection failed, when it didn't.

Cylassie,

What part of the site are you trying to upload photos? Your profile or the photograph album?

You could be trying to upload a photo in an unsupported format or the photo just may be too big! Try resizing the photograph to a smaller size.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]