King of CelticRadio.net Jesters
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacVine

Realm: Easton, PA

male

Paws alert!

From the Chief Slave:

YOUR DOG!!!!!!!!!!! I had to wait until 8:00 to call for transportation so I decided to lay down on the sofa for a 15 minute nap. So I turned out the lights, removed my glasses, laid down for a nap and covered my eyes. However Paws had a different idea. SHE wanted out. Mind you that I had already taken her out after you left. Paws came up to me - finagled her snout under my arm and gently BIT my nose! WOW she definitly lets you know what she wants.......doesn't she? I just laughed and put her out.

--------------------
"If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."
Carl Sagan
PMEmail PosterUsers Website               
valpal59 
Posted: 08-Oct-2008, 09:18 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacHolly

Realm: Texas Panhandle

female

Bailey finally realized last night that there were fish in the 55 gallon aquarium that is in the living room. She has never paid any attention to it all this time. Hubby and I laughed at her until our sides hurt. Hubby took pictures and as soon as we get them downloaded out of the camera, I'll post one.

Harlot: Yes I knew about the blood pressure, but I agree with Dogshirt. Most of the time Bailey causes mine to rise. LOL

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.

You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

Author Unknown
PMEmail Poster               View my Facebook Profile.View My Space Profile.
DesertRose 
Posted: 20-Oct-2008, 11:38 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAlder

Realm: The desert of Arizona

female

My pup, Riley, is learning new tricks. In the meantime, he continues to cause my BP to rise. LOL

Bless you all who have totally well behaved dogs.

--------------------
Fine art & photography by DESERT ROSE IMAGES
http://www.desertrose-images.com
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMy Photo Album               
TheCarolinaScotsman 
Posted: 13-Mar-2009, 10:32 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Realm: North Carolina

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #2
2,147,483,647 Gold!

Well, that sign in front of our house in dog language that says "sucker" is still there. We're in a rural area and some folks seem to think that's where you dump unwanted pets. Yesterday a wandering puppy found our place. She is about 5 weeks old, no more than 6 and just barely weaned, if she's weaned. She appears to be a yellow Lab.

She was just about done for when she found our place. My wife said we don't need another dog and I agreed. She said we'll just take care of it till we can find it a home and I agreed. Before the night was over the pup was named and my wife was talking about having to get this and that for "our" new puppy. -sigh- She named it Marley, after the dog in the movie. Yesterday, Marley was very listless, apparently near the end of her endurance. This morning she is typical puppy-into everything and very lively.

Seemingly Marley is here to stay. I'm getting too old to be a new "parent". Already puppy pooh to clean up. Give me strength.

--------------------
TheCarolinaScotsman

Ya'll drive safe and come back soon.
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
Patch 
Posted: 13-Mar-2009, 11:06 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: America, Mid West

male

Congratulations!!

Slàinte,    

Patch    
PMEmail Poster               
Harlot 
Posted: 13-Mar-2009, 11:16 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Southern Michiagn USA

female

CarolinaScotsman, my daughter has one of those pups ,his name is Murry . Not sure what all he has in him but there is some Blue Tick and he's 13 years old. She wasn't going to keep him either. Now her and her husband have 2 beagles Buddy and Max,2 cats ,Cat (name of the cat ) and Cami.

--------------------
user posted image
Hopes are towers in the skies Dreams are wings taking flight

The Boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best Shadowy and vague. Who shall say where one ends and the other begins

Photobucket

SLAINTE
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               View My Space Profile.
TheCarolinaScotsman 
Posted: 13-Mar-2009, 01:27 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #2
2,147,483,647 Gold!

Aye, we already had a dog and three cats (down from eight cats). All of them found their way here.
valpal59 
Posted: 14-Mar-2009, 10:26 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHolly

female

QUOTE (TheCarolinaScotsman @ 13-Mar-2009, 10:32 AM)
Well, that sign in front of our house in dog language that says "sucker" is still there. We're in a rural area and some folks seem to think that's where you dump unwanted pets. Yesterday a wandering puppy found our place. She is about 5 weeks old, no more than 6 and just barely weaned, if she's weaned. She appears to be a yellow Lab.

She was just about done for when she found our place. My wife said we don't need another dog and I agreed. She said we'll just take care of it till we can find it a home and I agreed. Before the night was over the pup was named and my wife was talking about having to get this and that for "our" new puppy. -sigh- She named it Marley, after the dog in the movie. Yesterday, Marley was very listless, apparently near the end of her endurance. This morning she is typical puppy-into everything and very lively.

Seemingly Marley is here to stay. I'm getting too old to be a new "parent". Already puppy pooh to clean up. Give me strength.

Congratulations on the new addition!!!!

I am sending what little strength I have left. Bailey takes most of it. tongue.gif

Val
TheCarolinaScotsman 
Posted: 14-Mar-2009, 11:47 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #2
2,147,483,647 Gold!

Like most puppies her age, Marley leaves "presents" in the floor at random places. I've discovered that the best way to find these is to walk through the house----at night---in the dark----barefoot. If you use this method be sure that you can [a] hop one footed the distance to the nearest bathroom, or [b] walk on the side of your foot for the same distance. Also, it's probably a good idea to make sure your house is sound proofed; after all, you don't want to expose your neighbors to such colorful language.
stoirmeil 
Posted: 15-Mar-2009, 02:21 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Realm: New York

QUOTE (TheCarolinaScotsman @ 13-Mar-2009, 10:32 AM)
Yesterday, Marley was very listless, apparently near the end of her endurance. This morning she is typical puppy-into everything and very lively.

Poor little thing. sad.gif I always wonder what makes someone dump a baby like that -- you would think she's too small to have wandered that far on her own.
You did a big huge good deed -- who knows, maybe she'll rescue you too, some way, when she gets big. But I hope she's not a real "Marley!" ohmy.gif
PMEmail Poster               
maisky 
Posted: 05-Apr-2009, 10:06 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacVine

male

The demon princess has come full circle. Near the end of May she will give birth to a whole litter of little monsters! It will serve her right!

Actually, we drove 5 hours for 2 days running to take her to her "date" with her boyfriend. He is a national champion Chessy, selected for his breeding and temperment.

The first day, The Princess was shy to get out of the car and didnt want to go into the building. The groom had to coax hard.

The next day she hopped out of the car and said: "where is he? Let's go!"

When put in the cage with him, she turned around and "presented" herself. What a slut! rofl
karenrah 
Posted: 06-Apr-2009, 06:05 AM
Quote Post

Servant
Group Icon

ZodiacReed

female

Hi, I am Karen, Maisky's owner. Actually, Princess Paws was quite sweet about the mating. We new which days to breed her thanks to several trips to the vet to track the progress of her heat and to measure her progesterone levels, all very scientific.
PMEmail Poster               
maisky 
Posted: 06-Apr-2009, 06:13 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacVine

male

We have cleared out the florida room for a puppy playpen. This Slave has also hauled out the spare crate (cage) to set up downstairs. We still have to make trips to K-mart for a plastic wading pool and Lowes for a couple of different height pieces of fencing to fit inside the wading pool. This will give us portable "containment".

Lady Karenrah will have the honor to be the servent for the entire pack of little beasts until they are weaned and they acquire their new servents or slaves at about 8 weeks. People will pay about $1k for the privelege of becoming slaves to the Royal Puppies!
karenrah 
Posted: 06-Apr-2009, 06:19 AM
Quote Post

Servant
Group Icon

ZodiacReed

female

Maisky talks like he is doing a lot. FAH! I do all the work and will have the work of puppy care, HE will just play with them and cuddle with them. The big softie!
PMEmail Poster               
valpal59 
Posted: 06-Apr-2009, 10:57 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHolly

female

Congratulations Karenrah, Maisky and Princess Paws!!!!!
How wonderful it will be to have babies everywhere. wink.gif

Val
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
©2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics ©2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt