Posted: 27-Feb-2007, 10:03 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Boston, MA

male

Ok, we really need to get some new and interesting listener calls ins. Please see our early announcement here:

To receive your free bumper sticker (a $4.50 value), all you have to do is supply us with a recorded audio file to use on our broadcast promoting Highlander Radio. Just tell us your member name or first name, location and what you think of our broadcast, our website and what it means to you. Please send the audio file to our email address: [email protected]

Or, to make things easier why not call our radio line and leave a recorded message. Our phone number is 1-781-413-5573 and is available 24 hours a day. If you leave a message on our voice mail, be sure to send us the details of your message by email with your snail mail so we can get your free bumper sticker mailed to you.

So far we have not received any calls ins or audio files. So, we are going to be giving way this CD in the next few days to 1 lucky member that calls in.

Mystic Dance

By

Maggie Sanson

user posted image

Not only do you get a free bumper sticker, but a chance to win a really awesome CD. This is one of the most beautiful, entrancing and mystically Celtic CDs that we have heard in a long time. Definitely a keep!

We really would appreciate some call ins so we can increase our library of listener comments. It really adds alot to the broadcast and you will be taking part in the radio revolution!

Thanks so much!

--------------------
Wallace MacArthur
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network

Imagination is more Important than Knowledge
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
stevenpd 
Posted: 27-Feb-2007, 10:29 PM
Quote Post

An American Guardian of the Realm
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacReed

Realm: Fountain Valley, Calif.

male

Really?

--------------------

user posted image

Vote in the 2013 Music Awards

Dear Lord, lest I continue in my complacent ways, help me to remember that someone died for me today. And if there be war, help me to remember to ask and to answer "am I worth dying for?" - Eleanor Roosevelt

The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.
-- Herbert Spencer, English Philosopher (1820-1903)
PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               
Sekhmet 
Posted: 27-Feb-2007, 10:57 PM
Quote Post

Queen of Hel -...um, Argyll...

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacAlder

Realm: Pittsburgh-ish, Pennsylvania

female

I talk too fast and I tend to ramble... tongue.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster               View My Space Profile.
Reawen 
Posted: 28-Feb-2007, 08:40 AM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacVine

female

Are you looking for short, 1 or 2 sentence type recordings or longer "this is my story" type things? I would assume shorter is better, unless you're looking to pull clips of longer recordings and re-mix...
PMEmail Poster               
MaggieD 
Posted: 28-Feb-2007, 09:58 AM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacOak

male

Left a voice mail this morning ;
top of the day to you,
just wanted to say i've been a listener for several years and just wanted to say you have a great site; with a great mix of music from slow melodies to soul insiring bagpipes to foot stopping jigs;
keep it up

Edited by stevenpd: 2/28/07 @ 5:40am GMT
Removed name and address; forwarded to Macfive.
PMEmail Poster               
sisterknight 
Posted: 28-Feb-2007, 10:11 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacOak

Realm: montreal west, quebec

female

tis a long way for me to be callin ya!!!but most here know how i feel about this place......welcome home!! biggrin.gif

--------------------
non nobis domine,non nobis sed nomini tua da gloriam.

OKAY, WHAT DID I DO NOW??
PMEmail Poster               
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 28-Feb-2007, 10:58 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacBirch

Realm: Indiana

female

left mine on the aswering machine!
PMEmail Poster                View My Space Profile.
CelticRadio 
Posted: 01-Mar-2007, 10:00 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

I just wanted to thank everyone that has called in so far or have sent an audio file of their call-in recording!

Make sure that if you call in that you send us an email with your snail mail so we can get your free bumper sticker out to you.

With both musicians and listeners calling in, we now have about 80+ station IDs which is really great.

The station ID can be what every you want or you can just ramble about yourself or Celtic Radio. We don't mind! smile.gif

PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
stevenpd 
Posted: 01-Mar-2007, 10:46 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacReed

male

QUOTE (Macfive @ 01-Mar-2007, 07:00 PM)
I just wanted to thank everyone that has called in so far or have sent an audio file of their call-in recording!

Make sure that if you call in that you send us an email with your snail mail so we can get your free bumper sticker out to you.

With both musicians and listeners calling in, we now have about 80+ station IDs which is really great.

The station ID can be what every you want or you can just ramble about yourself or Celtic Radio. We don't mind! smile.gif

Boy, those 100 bumper stickers went fast!
Rindy 
Posted: 03-Mar-2007, 08:39 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacBirch

female

Are you still excepting calls? I finally did mine- took awhile to get up the nerve a good year..lol....

Slainte smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 04-Mar-2007, 11:30 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Yes, we are still accepting calls. If you call and leave a message for the broadcast, be sure to email us your snail mail address. Even if we have sent you items by mail in the past, we still need you to write and provide the mailing address.

Ok, and now to announce the winner of the Mystic Dance CD - this goes to Peter Piper! I don't know if this is a member name or not, but he left a St. Patrick's Day message. It was so hard to choose just one person to receive the CD. All of the messages we have received have been excellent and we are thrilled to have received so many of them.

Bumper stickers & CD are all packaged and ready to be mailed tomorrow. So look for them in the mail this week.

Our February CD contest will be announced on Monday night - so look for another opportunity to win a CD.
stevenpd 
Posted: 10-Mar-2007, 03:55 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacReed

male

Just received my bumper sticker! Just in time too. My old one needs to be replaced. Thanks Macfive!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics 2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt