Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )
   Mobile App

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Current Events, Discuss current events around the world!
Bookmark and Share
John Clements 
Posted: 26-Aug-2008, 11:25 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacElder

male

QUOTE (Camac @ 26-Aug-2008, 10:08 AM)
QUOTE (John Clements @ 26-Aug-2008, 09:10 AM)
QUOTE (Camac @ 26-Aug-2008, 08:36 AM)
JC;

Hey Man you gotta laugh the alternative causes grey hair. Heard on our news last night that there are 750,000 Yanks living up here in the True North come join them lots of room you know and we ain't making babies like we use to.

Camac.

Thanks for the invite Dave. I might just take you up on it. By the way, I always liked Brooklyn, not the Yanks, (To corporate for me).

Later,
JC

JC.
If your into sports and all we got; The Canadiens, Leafs, Oilers,Flames, Canucks,Senators, Eskimos, Lions, Blue Bombers, Rough Riders, Argonauts,Tiger Cats, Jays, and Raptors and of course Girls, Cher Che le Femme.Best damn sport in the world.( Girl Chasing)

David

Question, do Ranger fans get checked into the boards a lot up there?

--------------------
We’re all poets, only some of us write it down. JC 9/27/08

Anyone who has the courage to disagree, deserves all do respect. JC 4/28/08

Life is a loosing battle, so you might as well live it up.
J.C. 3/29/08

Life should be like skiing, you have the most fun on the way down. J.C. 8/17/07

Take their word for it, and that’s just what you’ll get.
J.C. 3/19/07

Only the truth is worth the ultimate sacrifice.
J.C. 1/26/06

Compared to the far right, the far left is somewhere in the middle. J.C. 2/22/06

I’ll be the first to apologies, as long as I get one back.
J.C. 3/7/06

It’s a happy man, who can laugh at himself.

If you’re looking for a new experience, don’t hire someone with a lot of it. J.C. sometime in 1990
PMEmail Poster               
Camac
Posted: 26-Aug-2008, 12:13 PM
Quote Post

Main: Registration
Questions: Help
Important: Rules

Zodiac

QUOTE (John Clements @ 26-Aug-2008, 11:25 AM)
QUOTE (Camac @ 26-Aug-2008, 10:08 AM)
QUOTE (John Clements @ 26-Aug-2008, 09:10 AM)
QUOTE (Camac @ 26-Aug-2008, 08:36 AM)
JC;

Hey Man you gotta laugh the alternative causes grey hair. Heard on our news last night that there are 750,000 Yanks living up here in the True North come join them lots of room you know and we ain't making babies like we use to.

Camac.

Thanks for the invite Dave. I might just take you up on it. By the way, I always liked Brooklyn, not the Yanks, (To corporate for me).

Later,
JC

JC.
If your into sports and all we got; The Canadiens, Leafs, Oilers,Flames, Canucks,Senators, Eskimos, Lions, Blue Bombers, Rough Riders, Argonauts,Tiger Cats, Jays, and Raptors and of course Girls, Cher Che le Femme.Best damn sport in the world.( Girl Chasing)

David

Question, do Ranger fans get checked into the boards a lot up there?

JC;

Don't know as I have watched a hockey game since 1972.

David

John Clements 
Posted: 28-Aug-2008, 07:34 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

male

I still have a bone to pick with both Bill and Hillary, but after their endorsement speeches for Obama, my hats off to them.

There still hope,
JC
PMEmail Poster               
Camac
Posted: 28-Aug-2008, 07:51 AM
Quote Post

Zodiac

JC;

This could be a very interesting Fall what with your Election and now there are rumblings that we will have an election also. When and if the election here is called 35 days later we vote. Big difference Eh! Chances are it will be another minority as no one here really wants to go to the Polls at this time but poloticians don't give a damn what the people want.

David

John Clements 
Posted: 28-Aug-2008, 08:13 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

male

QUOTE (Camac @ 28-Aug-2008, 07:51 AM)
JC;

This could be a very interesting Fall what with your Election and now there are rumblings that we will have an election also. When and if the election here is called 35 days later we vote. Big difference Eh!  Chances are it will be another minority as no one here really wants to go to the Polls at this time but poloticians don't give a damn what the people want.

David

What’s up with this world? Is up now down, and down now up? It like the Indian in the movie “Little Big Man", (you know)…the guy who did every thing backwards. I think I’ll go rob a bank? I’ll probably get a reward, on top of the money I stole.

Hey…Is it too early to have a wee one?

Love you man,
JC
PMEmail Poster               
Camac
Posted: 28-Aug-2008, 08:45 AM
Quote Post

Zodiac

JC.

I believe that when the British surrendered at Yorktown they marched out to the tune "The World Turned Upside Down" Same old song different time.

David

Patch 
Posted: 02-Sep-2008, 10:19 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacIvy

Realm: America, Mid West

male

INTERESTING. FROM THE GUY WITH THE CUTTING EDGE SIGNS AT HIS BUSINESS.

Casa D' Ice Address on America

Two score and eighteen years ago our leaders brought forth on this continent the greatest nation on earth, conceived in liberty and dedicated to the proposition that no other nation could equal us. Now we are engaged in a great challenge of endurance and survival, testing whether that nation, or any other nation that was so strong and so powerful can long endure. We are meet on a great battlefield, it is a new war consisting of economic, industrial and political struggles. We are losing many of these battlefields as our congress and politicians allow the out sourcing of our jobs and companies, along with the failure to remedy our broken borders. This is not why many gave their lives so that this nation may live. It is also fitting and proper that we correct this. But in a larger sense, we cannot Dedicate, we cannot Consecrate- we cannot hallow this country. The brave men and women, living and dead, who struggled here, have Consecrated it, far above our politicians to add and detract. The world has always looked to America for assurance, support, leadership and assistance which she gave unconditionally. It is for us the VOTERS rather than remain complaisant but take back the country which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us--that is to vote out every incumbent in the Senate and Congress. After all anything has to be better than what we have now. That from these new and fresh politicians we can take increased devotion to our cause for which many gave the last full measure of devotion. That we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain- that this nation under God, shall have NEW GROWTH--- NEW BUSINESS--and NEW JOBS, along with ENERGY INDEPENDENCE and BORDER SECURITY----and that Government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

Bill Balsamico
Casa D'ice
N. Versailles Pa. 15137
PMEmail Poster               
John Clements 
Posted: 04-Sep-2008, 02:42 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

male

Meanwhile, Andy Murray of Scotland is the # 4 tennis player in the world, and he’s still alive in the US Open. But, he’ll be facing Nadal, the #1 player, in his next match. Boy I sure hope Andy is on his game that match.
Anyway, my advice for Andy, (if anyone is interested), would be to serve into the body more then usual, play a serve and volley game, (more then he usually does), to attack every short ball, as well as to play the ball down the middle from the baseline, to make it harder for Nadal to hit the angles, which he is real good at, if you give him the slightest angle at all.
PMEmail Poster               
Harlot 
Posted: 04-Sep-2008, 04:16 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Southern Michiagn USA

female

QUOTE (Patch @ 02-Sep-2008, 11:19 PM)
INTERESTING. FROM THE GUY WITH THE CUTTING EDGE SIGNS AT HIS BUSINESS.

Casa D' Ice Address on America

Two score and eighteen years ago our leaders brought forth on this continent the greatest nation on earth, conceived in liberty and dedicated to the proposition that no other nation could equal us. Now we are engaged in a great challenge of endurance and survival, testing whether that nation, or any other nation that was so strong and so powerful can long endure. We are meet on a great battlefield, it is a new war consisting of economic, industrial and political struggles. We are losing many of these battlefields as our congress and politicians allow the out sourcing of our jobs and companies, along with the failure to remedy our broken borders. This is not why many gave their lives so that this nation may live. It is also fitting and proper that we correct this. But in a larger sense, we cannot Dedicate, we cannot Consecrate- we cannot hallow this country. The brave men and women, living and dead, who struggled here, have Consecrated it, far above our politicians to add and detract. The world has always looked to America for assurance, support, leadership and assistance which she gave unconditionally. It is for us the VOTERS rather than remain complaisant but take back the country which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us--that is to vote out every incumbent in the Senate and Congress. After all anything has to be better than what we have now. That from these new and fresh politicians we can take increased devotion to our cause for which many gave the last full measure of devotion. That we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain- that this nation under God, shall have NEW GROWTH--- NEW BUSINESS--and NEW JOBS, along with ENERGY INDEPENDENCE and BORDER SECURITY----and that Government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

Bill Balsamico
Casa D'ice
N. Versailles Pa. 15137

How true. Hit the nail on the head. If my father was still alive he'd like you. thumbs_up.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Hopes are towers in the skies Dreams are wings taking flight

The Boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best Shadowy and vague. Who shall say where one ends and the other begins

Photobucket

SLAINTE
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               View My Space Profile.
Patch 
Posted: 05-Sep-2008, 08:40 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

male

I saw McCain last night and his appearance was shocking even with make up. Also his speech was not right. He couldnt close his teeth for his pronunciation of 's'. They came out "sh". You are not electing a president here, you are electing a vp and probably soon. Malignant Melanoma is deadly.

Slàinte,    

Patch    
PMEmail Poster               
Patch 
Posted: 05-Sep-2008, 01:16 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

male

Just heard three different news reports. Police found a driver near the capitol in possession of a "rifle case." Fox news said it contained a rifle, ammunition and an IED. The other two including MSNBC said the case was empty. BIG discrepancy. It must have been a big case.

I also saw McCain walking out to the podium on Fox news and he was just "shuffling" as one often sees in nursing homes.

Slàinte,    

Patch    
PMEmail Poster               
Patch 
Posted: 05-Sep-2008, 01:21 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

male

Now fox news says the IED was in or pulled by a jeep. (changed in 2 min.)

Slàinte,   

Patch    
PMEmail Poster               
Patch 
Posted: 15-Sep-2008, 06:55 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

male

Ex fed chief stated this weekend that we are in the midst of a "once in a hundred year financial crisis". Seventy nine years ago we were in one too! Between Lehman and Merrill Lynch close to 100,000 will loose their jobs.

Slàinte,   

Patch    
PMEmail Poster               
John Clements 
Posted: 17-Sep-2008, 11:03 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

male

So they’re closing a “shrine” here in NY, and building a new Yankee Stadium, mostly at tax payer’s expense, and soon the average fan won’t be able to afford to get in, unless of course they’re good enough to make the team.
This place is “not” for the people any more, unless you’re a corporate CEO!
JC
PMEmail Poster               
John Clements 
Posted: 23-Sep-2008, 12:53 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

male

News flash…

At this moment five Vets have scaled the Federal National Archive Building, and are flying a banner which reads…

”DEFEND OUR CONSTITUTION. ARREST BUSH AND CHENE: WAR CRIMINALS!”

(Why didn’t I think of that)?
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
©2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics ©2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt