The Gypsy Artist

Group:
Celtic Princess

Zodiac:
Hawthorn

Birthday: 15-May-1984
Total Posts: 990
Realm: Wherever life takes me.

I am a taurus in every sense of the sign. I have a heart of an artist with, hopefully, ample talent. I enjoy history, music (anything done on the piano), and mythology. My most favorite thing to do is to visit the annual Renaissance festival and the costumes we make for the festival (11 years and counting). I love to travel and my favorite place so far has been the Cayman Islands.

Use one of the links below to send me a personal message!

Date: 28-Mar-2024
By: Shadows
Forum: Forum Guides

Date: 18-Mar-2024
By: Shadows
Forum: Celtic Radio

Date: 16-Mar-2024
By: CelticRadio
Forum: Celtic Music

Date: 14-Mar-2024

Date: 14-Mar-2024
Forum: Celtic Music

Date: 11-Mar-2024
By: KelticKouple

Date: 11-Mar-2024
By: KelticKouple
Forum: Family History & Clans

Listen to the best in Celtic Music @ 128kps on Highlander Radio!
Listen to soft streaming Celtic music from Highlander Radio!
A rowdy mix of hard rocking Celtic music from the Pubs of America, Canada, Ireland and Scotland.
Listen to Celtic Dance - Put on your Ghillies and clear the floor, it is now time for Jigs & Feels!

Journal Entries
Pages: (7) « First ... 4 5 [6] 7 

Add Entry   

Leave
Posted by emerald-eyedwanderer on Oct 3rd, 2004 11:23 AM
There are two of us walking
and one of us who wants to leave
At the crossroads I am standing
and it's a hell of a long way home
And you seemed so real to me
but after all the drama I've been through
and the way you take my words and twist them
Til I'm the one who brings you down
Just pretend that you don't see
Don't worry you'll slip before you know it
Then I can be free, free from this - Sarah Mclachlan

Comments: 0 View/Add Comments

Slacker
Posted by emerald-eyedwanderer on Oct 1st, 2004 11:41 AM
I've been in that slacker mood lately. Haven't gone to school in the last couple of days. Haven't been up to it. I need the weekend then I'll be fine again.
I love when people do sweet, unexpected things.
I was watching Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon last night - I love that movie - just before I went to bed. I guess I was really into it because in my dream I was kicking ass with moves straight out of the movie. And then the Terminator came after me ( the machine dude without Arnold Schwarzenegger's 'skin' )... that was scary. I'm telling you I have the weirdest dreams.
Torri almost got kicked out of Disney! lol.gif Down there they have 21 and up dorms for those who can drink. Well if you are not 21 and you get caught in those dorms with people who are drinking (even if you are not) you get kicked out. So what does Tor do? Goes to a party in the 21 dorms where there are people drinking. Well their RA knocked on the door and everyone who wasn't 21 took off. Tor didn't get very far so she hid in the SHOWER with some other guy for almost an HOUR because they forgot they were in there! lol.gif That made me laugh and I thought it would make you laugh too so I shared it with you, I don't think she'll mind angel_not.gif
Halloween is coming up... hmm... I need some ideas on what to be...
Man there are a lot of birthday's this past month. I have been telling someone happy birthday almost every day.

Listening to Seven Nations, I really need to get one of their cds... which one should I invest in?

Comments: 2 View/Add Comments

Hmm..
Posted by emerald-eyedwanderer on Sep 27th, 2004 1:39 PM
Had a very interesting night at Denny's. Wow, I need some time to reflect... ha ha. Tonight I look forward to just relaxing with some uncomplicated friends and a few uncomplicated drinks.

What Type of Soul Do I Have?
You are naturally born with a gift, whether it be poetry, writing or song. You love beauty and creativity, and usually are highly intelligent. Others view you as mysterious and dreamy, yet also bold since you hold firm in your beliefs.

What Emotion am I?
You represent... apathy. You don't really show any emotion. You can be considered cruel and cold, but you just don't really care about anything. This is just the way you are... you're quite a challenge to get close to, and others may perceive you as boring.

Hmm.. mellow.gif oh well.

What Color Eyes Should I Have?
Your eye color is dark blue. You rely on your logic solely, and may have more mature interests than many of your friends and family your age. You can sometimes also be interverted and lonely from a lack of understanding with people, and can be rather frustrated with some types of folks. Some may describe you as cold and distant, and you are honest with how you feel about things.

I can't seem to get away from this cold and distant thing...

Thanks
Posted by emerald-eyedwanderer on Sep 26th, 2004 12:42 PM
Last night was fun. We ended up at the park and discussed important things, ha ha, you know... girl talk. It was great. Thanks guys.

I'm watching my Moulin Rouge wub.gif.

There was a boy
A very strange enchanted boy
They say he wandered very far, very far
Over land and sea
A little shy and sad of eye
But very wise was he

And then one day
A magic day he passed my way
And while we spoke of many things
Fools and kings
This he said to me
The greatest thing you'll ever learn
Is just to love and be loved in return

Nature Boy - David Bowie

A tap on my window...
Posted by emerald-eyedwanderer on Sep 25th, 2004 3:02 PM
So when I left you I was sooo tired I went straight home and was in bed by 11:30, which is good for me. I was having the weirdest dream... I think I was an actress or something along those lines. I was working with Jared Leto and it was set on a ship. After work we went to another set where there was a live show going on. I joined two of my friends, I knew they were my friends in my dream but I don't know who they are. It was some kind of talk show and one of their guests was Johnny Depp, lol I know, and he was being very weird. He was out in the audience meeting the crowd. And when he got over to my side, I realized all I could think about was catching a flight home to meet someone here...
Then there was a tapping noise on my window which scared the crap out of me. It was a friend who I haven't seen in awhile, so it was all cool. I got dressed and she and I went to Denny's and we were there from 2 to 4. I didn't realize how much I missed doing spontaneous things like that. I think that is why I appreciate Torri so much. Besides being a good friend and agreeing on (most) subjects, she is almost always up for anything anytime. I need to meet more people like that.

Clickable Smilies
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 

Please Add your Entry

Title:

My Signature:

Peace cannot be achieved through violence, it can only be attained through understanding. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

If you judge people you have no time to love them. ~Mother Teresa

Help Out

user posted image

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!