Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Celtic Music Is Healthy!, The Health Benefits of Celtic Music.
CelticRadio 
Posted: 14-Sep-2017, 03:11 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
242,829 Gold!

The Health Benefits

of Celtic Music!

user posted image

New studies suggest that music can be more powerful than medication. If you have listened to some of our Celtic Music channels over the years, you might have noticed that you are more relaxed while listening to Celtic Moon; or perhaps more productive while listening to Highlander Radio throughout your work day.

You might sense that the Celtic music makes you feel better somehow or you might find your memory improving, but only recently have scientist begun to figure out the reasons why.

"Neuroscientists have discovered that listening to music heightens positive emotion through the reward centers of our brain, stimulating hits of dopamine that can make us feel good, or even elated. Listening to music also lights up other areas of the brain—in fact, almost no brain center is left untouched—suggesting more widespread effects and potential uses for music.

Music’s neurological reach, and its historic role in healing and cultural rituals, has led researchers to consider ways music may improve our health and wellbeing. In particular, researchers have looked for applications in health-care—for example, helping patients during post-surgery recovery or improving outcomes for people with Alzheimer’s. In some cases, music’s positive impacts on health have been more powerful than medication."

Based on neurological research, we have identified 10 ways that Celtic music could to impact our health and wellbeing."
  • Reduces stress and anxiety.
  • Can improve immune functioning.
  • Can aid in memory.
  • Helps us exercise.
  • Decreases pain.
  • Improves visual & verbal skills.
  • Keeps an aging brain healthy.
  • Makes you happier.
  • Reduces blood pressure and heart rate.
  • Improves sleep quality.

user posted image

Celtic Music probably has more health benefits then Classical music or some of the other well-known genres. For example, a lot of the songs we play tell a story, or repeat a chant in Gaelic. The rhythmic sounds of drums and bagpipes stir the soul, something deeper and more meaningful is resounding with your hearing, sense and brain. You can feel your blood pressure lowering as a calmness takes over.

Yes, those neurons are firing off in your brain increasing your cognitive abilities and recognition, making you more aware and generally giving you feelings of happiness, balance and solace. The stories, the Gaelic and the comradery that Celtic music brings to the table are all conditioning your body for better health!

So, the next time you tune into one of our Celtic Music channels - it's just not to listen to some of the finest Celtic music on the internet - but to help boost your health in ways that you could not have even imagine!

Celtic Music is Healthy!

smile.gif note.gif smile.gif

This article was based on the following reference articles promoting the health benefits of music:
Five Ways Music Makes You Healthier
How Music Affects us and Promotes Health.
[URL=https://www.stumagz.com/6-health-benefits-of-music-that-most-of-you-doesn-t-know-/]6 Health Benefits of Music.

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]