Quote Post

Reader of souls, vision seeker, TROLL
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacHolly

Realm: The frontier of Penn's Woods

male

See you echo what I say!
To me when one calls another master.. it lessons them in their own eyes... we all teach and we all learn!

--------------------
I support the separation of church and hate!

IMAGINATION - the freest and largest nation in the world!

One can not profess to be of "GOD" and show intolerence and prejudice towards the beliefs of others.

Am fear nach gleidh na h–airm san t–sith, cha bhi iad aige ’n am a’ chogaidh.
He that keeps not his arms in time of peace will have none in time of war.

"We're all in this together , in the parking lot between faith and fear" ... O.C.M.S.

“Beasts feed; man eats; only the man of intellect knows how to eat well.”

"Without food we are nothing, without history we are lost." - SHADOWS

Is iomadh duine laghach a mhill an Creideamh.
Religion has spoiled many a good man.

The clan MacEwen
PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               
MacErca 
Posted: 11-Oct-2004, 06:29 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacHazel

Realm: Houston, Texas

male

I had posted this in an earlier thread but thought I would insert it here.

I guess that you could say that I have an affinity for wolves.

Which by the way started when I was a wee lad, we off on holiday, camping and such, and I had wandered off into the woods and became lost, not knowing what to do I sat down under an old Oak tree and just started thinking about all the things that my Granddad had told me and that the sound of a wolf howling seem to carry farther in the woods, so I started howling just like I was a wolf, it sounds silly just to think about it now that it still brings a smile to me when I think about it, well as the hours went by 6 in all, me just howling away till I got an answer, at first I was scared s***less, then off in the distance I could see what I thought at the time was a dog coming towards me, I could tell it was a female an that she had just had pups, as she got closer I could tell that this was no dog.

As a young boy living in the country we were raised around animals that tend to go with the farm, and never was I afraid of any of them, I just sorta got along with them. Which by the way made this seem really weird because we hunted all the time and never had a problem in the woods, as I was to find out years later I really was not lost according to what I was told but I had been summoned to this rendevous.

So anyway when this animal that I thought was a dog started getting closer I started whistling for her to come closer, but when she was about ten feet away I knew that this was no dog.

I could relate the whole story but as the way I remember it I might have to write a book, suffice it to say that she laid down not more than five yards from me and stayed there for about 2 hours just looking at me, and me her, it seemed like an eternity had passed before she moved, she started to roll back and forth and then she would return to the same position as earlier and if I tried to get up and leave she gave me this very low growl, then she sorta crawled up and just laid by where I was sitting and that is where she stayed, during that time I had the opportunity to reach out and pet her, I remember to this day how hard my heart was pumping, then all of a sudden she sat up and let out a howl that even today thinking about it I still feel the hair on my neck rise, then she turned and trotted off, just as she vanished into the woods she turned, and I swear it looked like she smiled at me, then about five minutes later the folks found me.

Years later I told an old woman from the Nations my story and after telling her the whole story and she wanted to know every thing down to the smallest detail, she then proceeded to tell me about the "Wolf Totem" and that I had been picked out by the Wolf Spirit,,, well anyway thats my story.

--------------------
"Cuimhnich air na daoine o'n d'thaining thu"
Remember the men from whom you are descended.

I am Wolf.
It is my cry you hear in the night,
My eyes that gaze at you from the shadows.
It is my heart that beats in your Soul,
My strength that makes you whole.
I am Wolf. I am in you.
You are in Me. We Are Wolf.
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
freekenny 
Posted: 11-Oct-2004, 08:01 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacWillow

Realm: Beaches of North Carolina & Mountains of Kentucky

female

O'siyo MacErca,
~ Splendid story! Ni Ya We for sharing~
~Sty-U red_bandana.gif

--------------------
I always knew one day I would travel this road;I just did not know that today would be the day....

'Each man is good in his sight. It is not necessary for eagles to be crows' --Sitting Bull

'Why do you take by force what you could obtain by love?'
--Powhatan

'HeartAches mend, HeartBreaks are everlasting'-- my own quote, seeker
PMEmail Poster               
dragonboy3611 
Posted: 06-Nov-2004, 04:30 PM
Quote Post

A Friend to who needs one.
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacBirch

Realm: USA, New York

male

I'm just wondering...how do you find out you Spirit Animal/Come in contact with them. Yes I know how...I've read it in books...but how did you

--------------------
"Men at some time are masters of their fate"
Jul Caesar, Act i, Sc.2

"When sorrow comes, they come not single spies, but in battalions"
Hamlet, Act iv, Sc.5

"All that lives must die, passing through nature to eternity"
Hamlet, Act i, Sc.2
PMEmail Poster               
freekenny 
Posted: 29-Nov-2004, 09:41 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacWillow

Realm: Beaches of North Carolina & Mountains of Kentucky

female

QUOTE (dragonboy3611 @ 06-Nov-2004, 05:30 PM)
I'm just wondering...how do you find out you Spirit Animal/Come in contact with them. Yes I know how...I've read it in books...but how did you

O'siyo dragonboy,
~ I 'discovered' my Spirit Animal/Guide after a vision quest in Demi, New Mexico many years back..after taking the Pipe, 2 of my Spirit Animals visited me in a vision..I had such a connection with them that they continued to 'visit' me often in my visions and during meditation gossip.gif I am still 'visited' by many of my Animal Guides mostly when I am in need of an answer or when something 'bad' is going to happen..its hard to explain but, I tried happy.gif
~~Sty-U red_bandana.gif
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]