> Joys And Concerns
Rindy 
Posted: 22-Jun-2009, 04:07 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

female

Hi susieq76. I'm sorry I over looked your post. It's great to hear your doing better. Let us know what's going on. Your in my prayers hang in there.

Slainte
PMEmail Poster               
Siobhan Blues 
Posted: 03-Jul-2009, 02:36 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacAsh

female

QUOTE (susieq76 @ 02-Jun-2009, 01:39 PM)
I have a prayer request. I haven't been on in a long time! Things have been hectic and stressful beyond imagination and it has been really dark for me. I have been suffering from depression for a long, long time. However, the demands of raising two small children who are 13 months apart and handling a husband who is difficult a lot of the time has been more than I can handle...

Oh my... your post brought back some painful, very dark memories for me. I struggled with mild depression for several years but the birth of my second child triggered a full-blown case that led to the darkest two years of my life. My faith was shaky too, my dear, and faith was in the end the only thing I found myself hanging on to in the deepest end of the pit.

But long story short, it was Jesus Christ who responded to my angry wounded words of 'where are You when I need You'. He was there, He kept his promise to never leave, and led me out of the pit in the most wonderful, odd way! That's a tale for another day.

Let me tell you a truth you need to hear: you are strong and you are a great mother. You can do this. I felt such a searing doubt as to my ability to be a good mom, but my doubts were self-inflicted and a lie. We are stronger than we know, and in your case two children so close in age are going to be the one thing that will prove your strength in the long run. God really doesn't give us anything beyond our capabilities and will give us strength and guidance and courage if we seek. And listen! And take action. Trust Him.

You listen to me: you can do this. I know it. Keep in touch. I'll try to come here more often and look for your posts.

Susan Gardner

--------------------
"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king..."
user posted image

SGGardner Art

www.SouthernShireFarm.com
PM               
ogdenmusic 
Posted: 28-Nov-2014, 07:30 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacWillow

Realm: Cincinnati, OHIO

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #39
145,551 Gold!

Posting a Joy, We had a wonderful blessed Thanksgiving yesterday. So much to be thankful for!

--------------------
GO KENTUCKY WILDCATS
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 09-Dec-2014, 10:00 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
199,291 Gold!

This is a wonderful topic. Have to admit, we had a very nice thanksgiving too. On our second turkey of the season, seems like thanksgiving never ended except we are all a few pounds heavier! biggrin.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]