Title:

Group:
Celtic Nation

Zodiac:
Holly

Birthday: 28-Jul-1963
Total Posts: 1
Realm: Missouri

Oh boy...my interests... It would be easier to list what I'm not interested in. I like to read, a lot, sometimes to the detriment of other tasks. I also do a lot of needlework...cross stitch, crochet, knitting. I would like to learn to tat but I have so many projects going now that it might be a while. I like long walks on the beach...oh wait...wrong site. :) I tend to have a rather warped sense of humor. I enjoy "british" comedy, both broad and subtle. I like to cook but don't like to clean up after myself when I do. I'm divorced and the mother of two adult children whom I don't get to see nearly as often as I'd like. I became an anglophile at an early age but my passion was set in stone when my then husband, who was in the Navy, was stationed at Site One, Holy Loch, Scotland. I live there for three years and fell in love with the place, the people, and the history.

Use one of the links below to send me a personal message!

Date: 13-Apr-2024
By: CelticRadio
Forum: Forum Guides

Date: 09-Apr-2024

Date: 08-Apr-2024

Date: 18-Mar-2024
By: Shadows
Forum: Celtic Radio

Date: 16-Mar-2024
Forum: Celtic Music

Date: 14-Mar-2024
Forum: Celtic Radio

Date: 14-Mar-2024
Forum: Celtic Music

Listen to the best in Celtic Music @ 128kps on Highlander Radio!
Listen to soft streaming Celtic music from Highlander Radio!
A rowdy mix of hard rocking Celtic music from the Pubs of America, Canada, Ireland and Scotland.
Listen to Celtic Dance - Put on your Ghillies and clear the floor, it is now time for Jigs & Feels!

Journal Entries

Add Entry   
User has not made an entry yet.

Clickable Smilies
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 

Please Add your Entry

Title:

My Signature:

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to read."-- Groucho Marx--

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!