Posted: 27-Dec-2005, 06:22 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacHolly

Realm: Kentucky

male

A couple years ago, and indeed even when I started posting here, I played EverQuest. It is from this that the handle I used here emerged. Several months ago, the original Aaediwen bought a house in Kelethin and retired. I believe he shall emerge from retirement, if only for a short while.

--------------------
Poet and seeker of knowledge

PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               
Randy 
Posted: 28-Dec-2005, 09:43 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacReed

Realm: Rochester, NY

male

I played EQ for 3 years starting the week it came out, but it was way to big of a timesink for me. Ahh the good old days when rubicite was the best armor )))). I miss staying up all night with my friends though and most of my freinds have moved on to new games. They try to drag me along but I have resested so far. I do play Civ 4 though cause I can start and stop playing when ever I want. I think the game lost alot when Brad McQuaid (spelling I am sure) left, he was the original devoloper. Although he is making a new game that is currently in beta called Vanguard. I hope I can resist this game ))

Dolaan
60 SK
Karana
Retired

Randy
PMEmail Poster               
talleyrand 
Posted: 28-Dec-2005, 10:34 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacAlder

Realm: Kansas City, Missouri USA

male

World Of Warcraft for me and boy am I glad this is my first MMORPG because man is it fun and so blessedly addictive.

--------------------
I don't think of myself as a lion. You might as well, though - I have a mighty roar.
Jubel Early
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               View My Space Profile.
Celtic cat 
Posted: 28-Dec-2005, 08:14 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacHolly

Realm: Florida

female

QUOTE (talleyrand @ 28-Dec-2005, 11:34 AM)
World Of Warcraft for me and boy am I glad this is my first MMORPG because man is it fun and so blessedly addictive.

Same here. Whisperwind server. We have a great guild if you need one. What class and race are you?

--------------------
*~Extinction is Forever~*

"For Those Who Can't Speak, We Must" -Tiger Creek
http://www.tigercreek.org/

"Man is born free, but is everywhere in chains."
~Jean-Jacques Rousseau

*Cha shoirbh triubhas a chur air cat.
It’s not easy to put trews on a cat.* CR

user posted image
PMEmail Poster               View My Space Profile.
talleyrand 
Posted: 29-Dec-2005, 02:55 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAlder

male

Stormreaver (PVP), Alliance and I'm in Æon. My primary is a 60 Nightelf Druid and I have all the other classes with a druid repeat ranging from 21 to 38. I love my druid, played one in open beta and started opening day. The others have been fun to play on, learn their strengths and weaknesses, test out all the professions but at heart, there is too much utility in the class for me to identify with anything else.
Celtic cat 
Posted: 03-Jan-2006, 12:17 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacHolly

Realm: Florida

female

Cool I have a lvl 60 NE druid as my main. My others are one of each race, different classes and they are mostly lvl 14. Too bad you are on a different server, it would be nice to know someone on both of my forums....we are going to Molten Core soon if you change your mind. wink.gif
stoirmeil 
Posted: 03-Jan-2006, 01:04 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Realm: New York

Ah, you roleplayers. I wonder if there's support services for people who get really burned . . . about 25 years ago I participated briefly in a D&D group (back in those primitive days when it was all live, not on line) and rolled up a character I fell in love with and truly internalized -- chaotic evil magic user (you have to understand I'm personally so lawful good I stink of it) -- with a charisma of 18 (way high) and a dexterity of 3 (don't ask). I called her Rosie . . . she was beautiful, raven-haired, green-eyed, and she had a heart of frozen slime. She/I got killed third time out, really it's amazing she lasted that long, being deadly charming but having 15 thumbs on each hand, and I honestly have never recovered. Honestly. sad.gif

Next to that, playing Tobruk and getting stuck with a division of Italian tanks that got burned to a crisp every second skirmish was nothing, nothing at all.

Later edit:
Hey, Aaediwen -- great first line for a story, eh? smile.gif

"Next to losing Rosie, playing Tobruk and getting stuck with a division of Italian tanks that got burned to a crisp every second skirmish was nothing, nothing at all."
PMEmail Poster               
talleyrand 
Posted: 03-Jan-2006, 02:02 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAlder

male

We've got MC down pretty pat and are starting on BWL. I definitely wish you the best of luck with it. The one thing I will say is that once you start getting geared up the begining parts of MC will be so much easier. I look back to us in Spring/early Summer and heaven help us if it was a double fire lord to begin with. wink.gif
Sekhmet 
Posted: 03-Jan-2006, 02:14 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAlder

Realm: Pittsburgh-ish, Pennsylvania

female

Ack! EverCrack! Eeeevil! LOL

Actually, I never got hooked on that one myself. I played a couple of days on a friend's account, and that was it. I just couldn't get into *another* mmorpg. Especially now, with a wee 'un. Oh man was it fun, though...
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]