> What Is Wrong With Today Cd Contest
misspatty 
  Posted: 01-Mar-2016, 11:28 AM
Quote Post

Peasant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacRowan

female

What is wrong with today CD contest. ive been on the Celtic Radio site for 40 minutes, i keep refreshing the page and the contest link wont come up. bummer laugh.gif
PMEmail Poster               
togo 
Posted: 02-Mar-2016, 06:10 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacAsh

Realm: Massachusetts

male

misspatty,
I believe I read a while ago that the way the monthly CD contest is done has changed. You no longer can just "grab one" on your own. The winner is done somehow randomly now.
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 02-Mar-2016, 06:27 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
247,328 Gold!

We had some issues yesterday, yes we have changed the grab link as we were ending up not having any takers or there would still be a few CDs left days later. But we think that is because 50% of people now connect mobile.

If you want one of the CDs just contact us we can still try and get these in the hands of people that want them and also do a random drawing for the remaining CDs...

Use our contact form if there is a CD your interested in. Again, limit of 2 CDs per year.

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
misspatty 
Posted: 03-Mar-2016, 06:40 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacRowan

female

Hello Celtic Radio,
I sent a message through your CONTACT US page about claiming a CD for the February contest. I hope that is the page you mentioned to reply. you called it a contact form. i cant find a contact form anywhere. if the CD, Paul Murphy Celtic Project, hasnt been claimed yet. i would love to claim it. please let me know if i have been able to claim it and which page i am suppose to claim it on. how do you plan to proceed with future contest. what will be the process for claiming or winning a CD. thanks for your time and assistance. biggrin.gif
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]