Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
254,678 Gold!

With gas prices killing everyones budget, food prices seem to be continuing their upward climb and TV blaring out politics 24/7 we at Celtic Radio have decided to fight back with the launch of our Summer of Random Upgrades!

How does it work, when you least expect it! So far we have upgraded 5 accounts to Celtic Radio Premium - a $19.95 per year value!

What do you need to do for an upgrade? Nothing - its random! biggrin.gif Just show up on our site, use all of the features and if you are in the right place at the right time you might get a free upgrade.

Upgrades are eligible for Standard to Enhanced, Enhanced to Premium and Premium to Premium w/Hosting.

Make sure to tell your family, friends and coworkers about Celtic Radio and all of the fun contests we are running this summer! This summer we plan on giving away atleast 50 CDs! Its a great place to keep cool by the air conditioner, listen to some great music and meet some wonderful people in our forums.

Enjoy! thumbs_up.gif

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
ogdenmusic 
Posted: 03-Jun-2008, 10:00 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacWillow

Realm: Cincinnati, OHIO

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #39
202,726 Gold!

W O W!!! Awesome! Truely a great gift.

--------------------
GO KENTUCKY WILDCATS
PMEmail Poster               
haynes9 
Posted: 03-Jun-2008, 11:42 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacElder

Realm: Ganado, Navajo Nation, Arizona

male

Paul, as usual, Celtic Radio outdoes itself again! This is very nice! You might consider posting the names of the winners so we can give them a hearty congrats!

Thanks for making this such a great place!

--------------------
Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost. -- John Quincy Adams

Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less - Robert E. Lee

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved - Romans 10:13 (KJV)

The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble, and he knoweth them that trust in him - Nahum 1:7 (KJV)
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
mainopsman 
Posted: 04-Jun-2008, 08:00 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

Realm: Dundalk, Maryland

male

You have done it again!!! thumbs_up.gif You will always be a cut above all the other web based stations. Well done!!!! clap.gif

JIM (mainopsman)

--------------------
Dedicate some of your life to others. Your dedication will not be a sacrifice. It will be an exhilarating experience because it is intense effort applied toward a meaningful end. Dr. Thomas Dooley
PMEmail Poster               
Dugadelphia 
Posted: 05-Jun-2008, 10:19 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacElder

Realm: The Pacific Northwest...land of tall trees, blue water, software and endless lattes

male

Hear, hear...very generous and creative!

--------------------
Welcome to the Machine...
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 05-Jun-2008, 08:16 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
254,678 Gold!

Thanks for the support!

The following people have just received a random upgrade to Celtic Radio Enhanced!

Feanaro18
Dugadelphia
Solrac
jbarron

We did 5 upgrades from Enhanced to Premium a few days ago. So, how do you get an upgrade? Keep posting everywhere and be online and if you are lucky than some random kindness just might follow you!

jester.gif
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
CelticRadio 
Posted: 12-Jul-2008, 06:57 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
254,678 Gold!

Random Upgrades are continuing!

PiperJR just won an upgrade from enhanced to premium! We'll be giving away more upgrades this summer, so keep a watch on it! smile.gif
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]