Group: Fellowship of the Ring
ZodiacRowan

Realm: Desert Highlands, USA

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #2
800,418 Gold!

Clan: AWARE

I haven't seen many introductions from new members on this chat so I will re-introduce myself after being a member of Celtic Radio for 15 years.

Hi I'm Argyll (usually spelled Argyle and pronounced R-Guy-eL)

I enjoy all sorts of celtic music but find myself enjoying the Jigs n Reels more and more. It was fifteen years ago today that I was looking for something out of the box to listen to and could stream for free while I was working in the office. The rest, as they say is history.

I've made many virtual friends here over the years and enjoy the different perspectives shared in all the posts made. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season and still appreciate everything that Celtic Radio offers as much as I do.

beer_mug.gif

--------------------
"May those who love us, love us. And those who hate us, may God turn their hearts. And if he doesn't turn their hearts, may he turn their ankles so we'll know them by their limping."
-Celtic Proverbs

Grateful am I to have a sword in which to defend myself at all times, blessed am I for the days I need not use it.
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 12-Dec-2021, 08:06 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
222,076 Gold!

Argyll,

I almost feel like saying, "Happy Celtic Radio Birthday"! biggrin.gif

Wonderful post and glad you found us - wish we didn't have so many listening problems when we first started. It really has been a trip the past 15 years.

Here is to another 15 and hopefully to bring Medieval Kingdom to the block chain!

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
Robert Phoenix 
Posted: 03-Jan-2022, 03:45 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Ironwood, MI

male

I had to look and found I joined up way back on May 19th, 2006. I've heard lots of great bands and musicians on here. Sadly, my current night shift job doesn't permit me to listen as often as I use too. So, it looks like I'm going to have to find a new job so i can crank the speakers up to 11 again!

--------------------
Unavoidably Detained by the World

"Irishness is not primary a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition on being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it."-Conor Cruise O'Brien

Pour mouth to mouth
PMEmail Poster               
Shadows 
Posted: 04-Jan-2022, 11:26 AM
Quote Post

Reader of souls, vision seeker, TROLL
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacHolly

Realm: The frontier of Penn's Woods

male

Looks like I turn 19 this June in CR years,
Happy birthday to all.

--------------------
I support the separation of church and hate!

IMAGINATION - the freest and largest nation in the world!

One can not profess to be of "GOD" and show intolerence and prejudice towards the beliefs of others.

Am fear nach gleidh na h–airm san t–sith, cha bhi iad aige ’n am a’ chogaidh.
He that keeps not his arms in time of peace will have none in time of war.

"We're all in this together , in the parking lot between faith and fear" ... O.C.M.S.

“Beasts feed; man eats; only the man of intellect knows how to eat well.”

"Without food we are nothing, without history we are lost." - SHADOWS

Is iomadh duine laghach a mhill an Creideamh.
Religion has spoiled many a good man.

The clan MacEwen
PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 16-Jan-2022, 01:47 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
222,076 Gold!

Wow - truly awed and appreciative of all of the amazing people that have kept this site going. I know many are no longer with us, and it is sad to get an email from a family member to close down their account. Hope that we have done our part in introducing this wonderful music and culture to people that might have lost their heritage, or are looking to become part of the culture, even if Celtic blood does not run in their veins. Everyone is always welcomed here and I have to say that the people, musicians, members and listeners are truly some of the best people I have encountered.

Let's do it for another 20 - atleast! But first we need to kick the hell out of Covid so we can all get back to the festivals and games.

beer_mug.gif thumbs_up.gif
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]