Group:
Celtic Nation

Zodiac:
Reed

Birthday: 8-Nov-1957
Total Posts: 766
Realm: No Information

dysgu Cymraeg

Use one of the links below to send me a personal message!

Date: 28-Mar-2024
By: Shadows
Forum: Forum Guides

Date: 18-Mar-2024
By: Shadows
Forum: Celtic Radio

Date: 16-Mar-2024
By: CelticRadio
Forum: Celtic Music

Date: 14-Mar-2024

Date: 14-Mar-2024
Forum: Celtic Music

Date: 11-Mar-2024
By: KelticKouple

Date: 11-Mar-2024
By: KelticKouple
Forum: Family History & Clans

Listen to the best in Celtic Music @ 128kps on Highlander Radio!
Listen to soft streaming Celtic music from Highlander Radio!
A rowdy mix of hard rocking Celtic music from the Pubs of America, Canada, Ireland and Scotland.
Listen to Celtic Dance - Put on your Ghillies and clear the floor, it is now time for Jigs & Feels!

Journal Entries
Pages: (2) 1 [2] 

Add Entry   

no ticks
Posted by gwenynen on May 29th, 2005 7:20 PM
My daughter whose spending this summer in England says there are no ticks in England (at least where she is in the West.) She walks in tall grass on purpose to feel the joy. Here in the mid-West in USA, we can't even go out into our back yard without being watchful of them.

Comments: 0 View/Add Comments

scissors
Posted by gwenynen on May 20th, 2005 4:46 PM
It waits on the power line for the right moment. Then it plunges; you suddenly see a pair of scissors flying right in front of you, but only for a couple of seconds. Then it alights back on the power line. Scissor-tailed Flycatcher.

the view
Posted by gwenynen on May 19th, 2005 7:35 AM
My little town will never make it to a calendar of USA, yet there is a spot which never fails to delight me whenever I go. There is a little hill on the way to my children's school. It must be the highest place in town. As I drive up, I get ready for IT. Just before the summit, I hold my breath for a second. And then... There! Before my eyes, the whole vista stretches out to the blue layered hilles at the horizon. I ignore some ugly buildings. It's not hills and valleys of my beloved Wales, but it's beautiful all the same. I want to gaze and gaze, but of course I shouldn't while I'm driving.

missed turn
Posted by gwenynen on May 18th, 2005 6:24 PM
One morning, on my way back from dropping the children off at the school, I was singing "Hen Wlad" - Welsh National Anthem as I drove. I must have been in the land of my fathers indeed; I missed a turn on the by-pass and had to drive around the town.

Clickable Smilies
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 

Please Add your Entry

Title:

My Signature:

Weithiau, mae'r ateb i'n problemau o dan ein trwynau, dim ond bod angen i ni gymryd cam yn ôl ac edrych eto. - Stuart Kerner

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!