Posted: 02-Jun-2008, 01:04 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacBirch

Realm: Dundalk, Maryland

male

Father's Day is just around the corner. What are you planning for dad for Father's Day. What did he like from past years??

JIM (mainopsman)

--------------------
Dedicate some of your life to others. Your dedication will not be a sacrifice. It will be an exhilarating experience because it is intense effort applied toward a meaningful end. Dr. Thomas Dooley
PMEmail Poster               
LadyOfAvalon 
Posted: 02-Jun-2008, 05:42 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacVine

female

Well mainopsman, my Father's day will be spent at the hospital because my dad's been hospitalized for a month now following a stroke that paralized him on his right side.

I hope that all the family will be allowed to be all there so at least it'll cheer him up a bit because he not doing very well.

LOA

--------------------
"Few men are brave:many become so through training and discipline."
Flavius Vegetius Renatus

"I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strenght to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles."
Christopher Reeve
PM My Photo Album               
ctbard 
Posted: 02-Jun-2008, 06:33 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacAlder

Realm: Connecticut

female

My sister and I give our father a traditional polish picnic every year, with the usual stuff, perogies, stuffed cabbage, keibasa, and an array of other stuff, we blast polka music and hang out on the deck all day.

--------------------
The devil whispered behind the leaves, it's pretty but is it art?
Rudyard Kipling
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
Patch 
Posted: 03-Jun-2008, 05:00 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

Realm: America, Mid West

male

QUOTE (Lady of Avalon @ 02-Jun-2008, 11:42 AM)
Well mainopsman, my Father's day will be spent at the hospital because my dad's been hospitalized for a month now following a stroke that paralized him on his right side.

I hope that all the family will be allowed to be all there so at least it'll cheer him up a bit because he not doing very well.

LOA

I can tell you the family being there will do wonders for him. I know it will be tough for the rest of the family but it is worth it. I sincerely hope he does well.

Slàinte,    

Patch    

PMEmail Poster               
mainopsman 
Posted: 03-Jun-2008, 09:12 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacBirch

Realm: Dundalk, Maryland

male

Lady of Avalon

I am sorry to hear about your dad. I know he will love having you there on Father's Day. Your being there will be one of the best gifts he will receive. I hope he is doing better and will be out of the hospital soon.

JIM (mainopsman)
PMEmail Poster               
LadyOfAvalon 
Posted: 03-Jun-2008, 05:51 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacVine

female

ctbard in response of your pm thank you for the kind and encouraging words, and I hope you have a blast and good weather for your family picnic.

Same for you guys, Patch and mainopsman thanks for your kind words.
And to both of you I wish you two a very special family day on Father's day.

And yes I certainly wish he'll get better so that he could come back home with my Mom and live his days in peace.I think he deserves it.

Thank you kindly, LOA
PM My Photo Album               
haynes9 
Posted: 04-Jun-2008, 12:48 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacElder

Realm: Ganado, Navajo Nation, Arizona

male

QUOTE (Lady of Avalon @ 02-Jun-2008, 03:42 PM)

LOA

Hey Lady A, we will sure keep your dad in prayer. That's tough. He is fortunate to have a daughter like you who cares. So many don't. Will sure keep you in prayer also.

I will spend Father's Day remembering my good Daddy, who went home to be with the Lord in May of 2005. The best way I can honor him is to try and somehow be the dad and husband he was to my wonderful wife and kids. I doubt that I'll make it, but I sure relish the privilege that is mine to try.

--------------------
Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost. -- John Quincy Adams

Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less - Robert E. Lee

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved - Romans 10:13 (KJV)

The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble, and he knoweth them that trust in him - Nahum 1:7 (KJV)
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMy Photo Album               
LadyOfAvalon 
Posted: 04-Jun-2008, 07:58 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacVine

female

QUOTE (haynes9 @ 04-Jun-2008, 01:48 AM)
Hey Lady A, we will sure keep your dad in prayer. That's tough. He is fortunate to have a daughter like you who cares. So many don't. Will sure keep you in prayer also.

I will spend Father's Day remembering my good Daddy, who went home to be with the Lord in May of 2005. The best way I can honor him is to try and somehow be the dad and husband he was to my wonderful wife and kids. I doubt that I'll make it, but I sure relish the privilege that is mine to try.

Hey haynes9 how are you? Glad to see you posts again.
Thank you very much for your encouragement and prayers, really appreciate it.

I wish you the best on Father's day with your family and I'm sure by the picture that you posted of your daughter's little furry friend that in her eyes you're the best Dad on earth, and that's what count, right! thumbs_up.gif

LOA
PM My Photo Album               
UlsterScotNutt 
Posted: 05-Jun-2008, 04:22 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Realm: New England, USA

male

QUOTE (Lady of Avalon @ 04-Jun-2008, 07:58 PM)
QUOTE (haynes9 @ 04-Jun-2008, 01:48 AM)

Hey haynes9 how are you? Glad to see you posts again.
Thank you very much for your encouragement and prayers, really appreciate it.

I wish you the best on Father's day with your family and I'm sure by the picture that you posted of your daughter's little furry friend that in her eyes you're the best Dad on earth, and that's what count, right! thumbsup.gif

LOA

My Lady, My heart, prayers and thoughts are with you and your family now and Fathers Day.

Haynes9, Very well said, My dad passed away in August of 2005, a truly wonderful dad and greatly missed.

To all fathers, may they bring up there children to be happy, healthy and considerate to all of life and what it offers.

Here's to our fathers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! beer_mug.gif thumbs_up.gif

UlsterScotNutt

--------------------
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. Plato(427-347 BC) Philosopher and Educator

Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind. The second is to be kind. And the third is to be kind. Henry James (1843-1916) Writer

When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire
kind people. -Abraham Joshua Heschel (1907-1972) Theology Professor
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
LadyOfAvalon 
Posted: 06-Jun-2008, 06:36 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacVine

female

Ulster,

Thanks my dear friend and here is to you as well cheers.gif a toast .

LOA
PM My Photo Album               
Camac
Posted: 06-Jun-2008, 06:45 PM
Quote Post

Main: Registration
Questions: Help
Important: Rules

Zodiac

LOA;

Heres to all our Fathers be they rough and tough or kind and gentle they help to make you and guide you through life. May the Creator of All watchover them and protect them all the days of their lives and beyond.

Camac. cheers.gif cheers.gif cheers.gif pepsi.gif pepsi.gif pepsi.gif

ballydun 
Posted: 10-Jun-2008, 11:22 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacWillow

Realm: Albuquerque, New Mexico

female

I too lost my Dad in May 2006. I will be remembering him and thanking the Lord for my wonderful husband who is a great Dad. There will be much eating, drinking and toasting that day.

God Bless Dads everywhere!

--------------------
[color=red]"I've learned that whenever I decide something with an open heart, I usually make the right decision." Maya Angelou

PMEmail Poster               
LadyOfAvalon 
Posted: 10-Jun-2008, 05:46 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacVine

female

QUOTE (Camac @ 06-Jun-2008, 07:45 PM)
LOA;

Heres to all our Fathers be they rough and tough or kind and gentle they help to make you and guide you through life. May the Creator of All watchover them and protect them all the days of their lives and beyond.

Camac. cheers.gif  cheers.gif  cheers.gif  pepsi.gif  pepsi.gif  pepsi.gif

Here here my dear Camac and a toast to you too my friend for I think you are the perfect Dad in your daughters's eyes and like I said previously that's what counts.

cheers.gif LOA
PM My Photo Album               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 15-Jun-2008, 10:51 AM
Quote Post

Member is Online

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Boston, MA

male

Happy Father's Day everyone!

Just hanging out with the kids with my new hat, shirt and and a beautiful framed photograph! smile.gif

--------------------
Wallace MacArthur
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network

Imagination is more Important than Knowledge
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
maggiemahone1 
Posted: 15-Jun-2008, 04:51 PM
Quote Post

High Queen of Ireland

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Southern West Virginia

female

Happy Daddy's Day!!! I hope all you Dad's have a great day filled with love and laughter with your family!!!

PMEmail PosterUsers Website                View My Space Profile.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
©2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics ©2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt