Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Is Obama Really Satan?, Or just the Anitchrist?
SCShamrock 
Posted: 06-Aug-2009, 08:40 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacVine

Realm: Gamecock Country

male

Check this out. Was sent in an email. Let the flaming begin. smile.gif

--------------------
The peculiar evil of silencing the expression of an opinion is, that it is robbing the human race; posterity as well as the existing generation; those who dissent from the opinion, still more than those who hold it. If the opinion is right, they are deprived of the opportunity of exchanging error for truth: if wrong, they lose, what is almost as great a benefit, the clearer perception and livelier impression of truth, produced by its collision with error. ~John Stuart Mill, On Liberty, 1859

Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge.
~Mark Twain
PMEmail Poster               
Patch 
Posted: 07-Aug-2009, 04:52 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: America, Mid West

male

You are right, it will stir things up a bit.

Slàinte,    

Patch    
PMEmail Poster               
Camac
Posted: 07-Aug-2009, 08:10 AM
Quote Post

Main: Registration
Questions: Help
Important: Rules

Zodiac

Patch;

I listened to the message using the bible to connect Obama to satan. What a crock.
Like it has been said get enough chimps to-gether give them typewriters and they will write a play worthy of Shakespeare. Take any word or name and translate it into any language and you will come up with some really weird answers. If I read the bible, which I haven't as I have little interest in the oral history and legends of a semitic tribe, nor a religious reformer I could more than likely find all sorts of references to people, places and modern times. The really sad thing about this is that there are people that will believe this.

I have to clarify one thing and that is the only reason I take an interest in Obama is the fact that he is your President and what he says or does effects the whole world. alot of it effects us as we are your next door neighbour.

Camac.

PS. I was just wondering if I am an anti-christ as I am completely against the idea that he was the son of god and my so called lord and saviour.

Patch 
Posted: 07-Aug-2009, 08:44 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

I did not say I believed the translation just that it would create much comment. I do believe that there will be an antichrist but do not know who it will be. I am judicial enough that I believe I will recognize him/her should I still be alive.

I agree about the monkeys comment and believe that is the intellect level that resides in Washington now. It is not new, just worse.

There are many things which have been done here which will affect Canadians. I knew the previous owner of a camp on Horwood Lake and the auto salvage in Timmons. He had a big used parts business and the lions share of the parts came from the US. Our clunkers program will slash that. Those auto's engines, bodies and drive trains are to be destroyed. Locally the vehicles being traded in (very few as there are few financial fools in my area) are vehicles that would be a parts gold mine and are still in running order. That is a change that probably few in Canada have thought about.

Slàinte,    

Patch    
PMEmail Poster               
englishmix 
Posted: 07-Aug-2009, 11:40 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Realm: My place

To be of anti-crhist, one would have to pretend to be a Christian but really in truth be anti-thetical and an enemy of the LORD Christ. So you are safe, Camac. ...err, safe that is from being the Anti-Christ, but perhaps not from everlasting judgment... Sinners needs salvation.

Anyway, I hear whitish people now saying that President Obama is the worst black President oor nation has ever had; and blackish people saying President Obama is the worst white President our nation has ever had. sad.gif One thing is for certain, this Congress needs to go. thumbs_up.gif
PMEmail Poster                
Camac
Posted: 07-Aug-2009, 12:29 PM
Quote Post

Zodiac

englishmix;

As a sinner needing salvation I have lots of company I guess, if one considers all the Jews, Muslims, Buddhist, and Hindus both past and present. Suffice it to say that I believe in a Creator, I don't believe in God as portrayed by any religion nor in a heaven or hell or a judgement day, but seeing as the end of my mortal existence is not that far in the future I will soon be proven either right or wrong.

Camac.

englishmix 
Posted: 07-Aug-2009, 01:24 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Realm: My place

Sorry to hear that, Camac. Yes I do consider myself in that category of sinners and the imperfect. angel_not.gif

But I'm glad you thought my post worthy of response, and hopefully enjoyed it somewhat.
PMEmail Poster                
stoirmeil 
Posted: 07-Aug-2009, 02:09 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Realm: New York

What a shame. I can't open the attachment . . . wink.gif

But anyway -- here you all are talking about the Antichrist when the heading on the thread says "Anitchrist", which may be something completely different. smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
Camac
Posted: 07-Aug-2009, 02:11 PM
Quote Post

Zodiac

englishmix;

Nothing to be sorry about. I have 1 or 2 years left before I shuff off this mortal coil.
Believe me when I say that I fully intend to enjoy every last second of time. Hell who knows I might just fool them all and live for another 30 years or so. Anyway when the time comes they will have to break my right arm to close the coffin as it will be rendering the Trudeau Salute (one finger salute). My epitaph will be "Irreverent Old Fart Til the End". angel_not.gif evil.gif evil.gif rip.gif

Camac.

Patch 
Posted: 07-Aug-2009, 02:29 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

I figure I have "comitted" so I will go where ever.

Slàinte,    

Patch    
PMEmail Poster               
stoirmeil 
Posted: 07-Aug-2009, 02:29 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

QUOTE (Camac @ 07-Aug-2009, 03:11 PM)

Believe me when I say that I fully intend to enjoy every last second of time. Hell who knows I might just fool them all and live for another 30 years or so. Anyway when the time comes they will have to break my right arm to close the coffin as it will be rendering the Trudeau Salute (one finger salute). My epitaph will be "Irreverent Old Fart Til the End". angel_not.gif evil.gif evil.gif rip.gif

Camac.

Here's to you: pepsi.gif

And don't mind if I join you: wine.gif

Your continued shockingly good health, you crusty old contrarian, from another of the same.
PMEmail Poster               
Camac
Posted: 07-Aug-2009, 03:18 PM
Quote Post

Zodiac

stoirmeil;

Ain't being Crust Great. Heres tae ya Luv.

cheers.gif pepsi.gif wine.gif wine.gif

Camac

Patch 
Posted: 07-Aug-2009, 06:12 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

QUOTE (Camac @ 07-Aug-2009, 04:11 PM)
englishmix;

Nothing to be sorry about. I have 1 or 2 years left before I shuff off this mortal coil.

Camac.

That is a great attitude for seniors. It makes some of the pains and discomforts easier to endure. I follow it of sorts myself.

Slàinte,    

Patch    
PMEmail Poster               
Antwn 
Posted: 07-Aug-2009, 06:47 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Realm: UDA ond o linach Cymry

male

QUOTE (SCShamrock @ 06-Aug-2009, 09:40 PM)
Check this out. Was sent in an email. Let the flaming begin. smile.gif

I think Obama is the incarnation of Bugs Bunny and the birthers have combined their immortal souls to co-occupy the form of Elmer Fudd. I mean as long as we're talking fictional characters here.....

--------------------
Yr hen Gymraeg i mi,
Hon ydyw iaith teimladau,
Ac adlais i guriadau
Fy nghalon ydyw hi
--- Mynyddog
PMEmail Poster               
stoirmeil 
Posted: 07-Aug-2009, 06:59 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

QUOTE (Antwn @ 07-Aug-2009, 07:47 PM)

I think Obama is the incarnation of Bugs Bunny and the birthers have combined their immortal souls to co-occupy the form of Elmer Fudd. I mean as long as we're talking fictional characters here.....

note.gif Kill da WAAAb-bit, kill da WAAAAb-bit . . . note.gif note.gif

Works for me.
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]