Guests cannot vote 
scottish2 
  Posted on 26-Apr-2002, 09:13 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

Hi Gang

Please READ before voting I screwed up wrong answers and no way to edit the poll itself. So for the sake of argument a Yes ='s keep the nav bar and No ='s remove the bar when visiting sites off the Scottish Thistle. Sorry for the confusion is late and half dead. :zz

Quick question.

With this new frame menu system I am working on (Which by the way is just about done :) ) when you click links in the lower window the top frame remains there for your use. How would you as the user like to handle the menu bar at the top when you visit sites that are off my website (Not having the Stewart Tartan Background)?

Do you want to leave the quick nav bar or remove it while you are browsing other sites that you have found via my site? I can leave or remove the nav bar for links going off my site. Your choice let me know what you as the user wants. The nav bar will have links to listen into Highlander radio. Visit both sites and also both forums and the chatroom. If I ever get the nerve up to add a site specific search engine I will add this as well to the nav bar. But still need to learn how to do that.  :)
PMEmail Poster               
kylassie 
Posted on 27-Apr-2002, 06:05 AM
Quote Post

1st Queen of Scotland

ZodiacBirch

Realm: Kentucky

Scottish2, I am all for anything that will prevent "visual clutter" on the message board. Sometimes it seems there are too many little icons and links to click. I actually prefer using my back button for most navigational functions. I have very weak eyes, so the less distractions there are the better. Just my 2 cents worth.

--------------------
Slainte,

Janet

aka Kentucky Lassie

aka Janet, Queen of Scots :p
PMEmail Poster               
scottish2 
Posted on 27-Apr-2002, 09:51 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Well once I get this set up I am going to have a link that will go to a non-frame version of the site as well. That way the user can choose to have the nav bar or not. But right now more or less getting my feet wetter with HTML and a little JAVA  (coffee)  :p as in Scripts not coffee coffee.  :)

But I realize not everyone likes to clutter their screen especially those with smaller screen sizing. SO will have an option for you folks who don't want the added clutter.
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]