Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Write Our Own Story..., give it a try, it is fun!
kiltedlover69 
Posted: 14-Jan-2006, 01:13 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacHawthorn

Realm: Saline Michigan

male

and forget I didn't. My newly found grandmother and I stopped at a local pub for some fine Scotch. as we sat there pounding our scotch, This tall
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
ArizonaAmy9 
Posted: 15-Jan-2006, 02:46 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

Realm: Tempe, Arizona USA

female

...nicely built, dark haired, blue eyed gent of middle age walked in. Immediately he caught my eye. He nodded in our direction and I smiled at him after our eyes had met for a split second. My heart began to race, "my, my" I murmured under my breath. Then a soft chuckling broke into my thoughts, "Och, aye, tis how we grow 'em oot this way." I thought, if that was how they grew them here, I may just never leave! We sat awhile as we sipped our whiskeys when the gent.....

--------------------
kiltedlover69 
Posted: 19-Jan-2006, 04:05 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHawthorn

Realm: Saline Michigan

male

looked at my grandmother and said "och Fiona" my favorite Auntie "how be ye doing these days". Grandma looked at the gent and said "och Shamus I be well, where ya been keepin' yourself these days?" Hmmm.... I thought to myself, if Shamus is my grandmother's nephew than that means he and I must be related as well. Why is it all the decent guys end up being your relatives? Shamus looked at me and said "and who be this young lassie?" Grandma laughed and said...
ArizonaAmy9 
Posted: 20-Jan-2006, 10:53 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

Realm: Tempe, Arizona USA

female

"Och Laddie, this is yer own cousin all the way from across the Pond!" With a devilish twinkle in her eye, she looked at me and then to my new found cousin. At this point I wondered again why all the good looking ones had to be related to me....I had another nip of whiskey lamenting..."Dinna fash yerself lass, my lad Shamus is not really a blood-cousin of yers. Just that I helped raise him up as a wee lad, I did. God Rest the soul of his dear-departed Gram." At this news, I sat up a bit straighter and looked up into the eyes of this, now eligible gentleman! He smiled at me and his eyes crinkled up at the corners. "So lass, what is yer name then?" ......
bob4328 
Posted: 11-Feb-2006, 10:07 PM
Quote Post

Servant

ZodiacOak

male

"Arizona Amy", I replied, shyly looking down at my feet. I felt the blood rush into my face and hoped he couldn't notice the pounding of my pulse over the music playing softly over the pub's juke box.
My God I thought, this is the handsomest man I have ever seen. I had to take several deep breaths before I could make myself meet his steady gaze.
Shamus asked, " How long will be here Amy"?
"Three weeks", I replied, now seeing the strong, sinewy hands as he picked up his glass as the bartender set it in front of him, and imagining them...
PMEmail Poster               
bob4328 
Posted: 21-Feb-2006, 12:17 PM
Quote Post

Servant

ZodiacOak

male

...brushing through my hair.
Suddenly my reveie was interupted and the pub went silent as all heads turned in unison to see what all the noise and comotion were coming from the street outside. There had been two loud and very distinct "Bangs" followed by a loud screeching noise and a babble of voices rising quickly in tone. An old man rushed to the grimy window and peered out...
PMEmail Poster               
JaneyMae 
Posted: 21-Feb-2006, 01:45 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAsh

Realm: Idaho, USA

female

What met his weary eyes created a chasm in his soul. Never did he invision this type of horrific act to creep on it's belly into their lovely lives. What was it he was looking? How could this be?

--------------------
JaneyMae

Tangle Goblinwitch: She is only seen in the enchanted moment between sleep and waking

"Never miss a chance to shut up." Will Rogers

Leprechauns, castles, good luck and laughter.
Lullabies, dreams and love ever after.
A thousand welcomes when anyone comes...
That's the Irish for You!
PMEmail Poster               View My Space Profile.
sisterknight 
Posted: 26-Sep-2006, 08:42 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacOak

Realm: clarks corner, new brunswick

female

i ran all the way home where i excited tried to explain to my hubby (rather garbled...) it's like that red paper clip thing you see..then i proceded to pack as many of my clothes as possible into my beat up old rucksack...i didn't want to bring the good one for fear that....

--------------------
non nobis domine,non nobis sed nomini tua da gloriam.

OKAY, WHAT DID I DO NOW??
PMEmail Poster               
sisterknight 
Posted: 26-Sep-2006, 08:52 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacOak

Realm: clarks corner, new brunswick

female

oooppps...missed a page so disregard the mess above, please!!!

the bangs turned out to be a pop in time..as a horde of very angry scotsmen started to emerge....the patrons of the pub as one turned and headed for the back here alot of ancient weapons hung on the wall...shamus himself was in the lead and i could here him shout across the din..."dinna fash yersel amy...i will protect ya" whence he commenced to
PMEmail Poster               
Antonio 
Posted: 18-Dec-2006, 11:35 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Tracy, California U.S.A.

male

Grab up a Claymore and head for the door, he turned on his heel as they crashed through the door and said bartender a round of your best whiskey for these fine Scots who have traveled so far. A loud cheer went up a rousing hoorah, then he turned and went to Amy and with the wink of an eye.

--------------------
Semper Fi

"If a man has found nothing he's willing to die for, he is not ready to live"

DISCIPLINE MUST BE A HABIT SO INGRAINED THAT IT IS STRONGER THAN THE EXCITEMENT OF BATTLE OR THE FEAR OF DEATH.
General George S. Patton

Laws that forbid the carrying of firearms, disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assulted, and better for the assailants. They serve rather to encourge, than to prevent homicides. For an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

Thomas Jefferson
PMEmail Poster               
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 24-Dec-2006, 05:25 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacBirch

Realm: Indiana

female

he turned and walked out the door. I couldn't help but smile after him. The fluttering in my stomach began to recede and I noticed my grandmother staring at me. " Ye need be careful around that one lass." I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks. As i opened my mouth to speak. I was cut off by a blood curling scream that sounded as if.....
PMEmail Poster                View My Space Profile.
Antonio 
Posted: 24-Dec-2006, 10:10 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

Someone had died!! but she had just fainted as Shamus passed by. I looked to my Granny I had to know more, I said Granny where is he going.
Och lassie he will be back, he comes he goes but he will be back. Because I saw it myself he has an eye for you!! like no other I've seen.
PMEmail Poster               
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 03-Jan-2007, 07:23 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

I picked up my glass of scotch and downed it. "Granny, can you tell me more about Shamus?" She gave me a look and smiled, "There really isn't that much to tell Amy. He is a hard worker and a good lad, just a little mischievous. Why he................
Antonio 
Posted: 04-Jan-2007, 01:11 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

Would have you to believe, that he's a ladies man with young lassie's on every block just trembling as he passed by. But he is not for many!! but for one and I think he has found that one. And don't you be surprised, when he comes calling on you Amy, I tell you that lad has an eye for you, and he will
PMEmail Poster               
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 04-Jan-2007, 11:15 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

sweep you off you feet." I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks and tried to turn my head so my grandmother couldn't see me blush. As I viewed my surroundings, something on the far wall caught my eye. I excused myself and walked directly to the wall to find.........
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]