Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Celebrity News, what's new and your opinions!
j Padraig moore 
Posted: 02-Mar-2007, 01:24 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

Heard this in regards to Britney Spears: "Britney is what Jon Benet Ramsey would have become had she lived".

wow... wacko.gif
PMEmail Poster               
j Padraig moore 
Posted: 02-Mar-2007, 01:25 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Just heard today that Charlotte Church is pregnant. I had not realized she had grown up!
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRoz 
Posted: 03-Mar-2007, 01:46 PM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

Hey JP! Both of those news are interesting! I could see that happening to Brittney. Hopefully, she gets the help she needs. Charlotte Church grew up?! ohmy.gif Wow! Well good on her!

Note to all. MacFive was kind enough to start up a new "Current Events" thread in the political forum, where we can take these celebrity topics to discuss in there instead. Of course, we may get thrown out by folks discussing more important world topics of the day than superficial celebrities. But celebrity chat is an escape for me and maybe for some of you too. Just be prepared though! wink.gif laugh.gif See ya there!
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
Rindy 
Posted: 03-Mar-2007, 04:21 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

Hi guys, ok stupid here who is Charlotte Church? A lot in the media to keep up with....

I heard Keith Richards will be in the 4th Pirates movie i know I know "your thinking here we go again" lol

Slainte smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
Robert Phoenix 
Posted: 03-Mar-2007, 06:38 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Ironwood, MI

male

Charlottle Church is a Welsh singer whose career was first made around the age of 13. She is a Lee Ann Rimes/Britney Spears of Classical music. Like Lee Ann her first break came at a young age. For Charlotte around age 13-14. Her CD was a mixture of Classical and religious music with some Brodway snuck in now and then. Her CDs were everywhere since she was a PBS discovery much like Celtic Women. After 3 huge Cd her popularity in America faded but she is still popular in England. And like Britney her clean cut image is gone and she tends to spark more controversy than music. She has become fodder for the British tablods and really doesn't seem to mind what outrageous thing she does and who it hurts. British tabs report every ugly detail cuz, thats what they do. Wikipedia has a decent bio on her you can check on.

Keith is suppose to play Capt Jack's dad. Its been a rumor since the first film. I guess he couldn't be in the second because of the tour and head injury. Probably will be in the third but hopefully it will be a short appearence that does not distract from the story. The public likes theri stars inbits and pieces. Too much and we get sick of them and toss them out.

--------------------
Unavoidably Detained by the World

"Irishness is not primary a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition on being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it."-Conor Cruise O'Brien

Pour mouth to mouth
PMEmail Poster               
Rindy 
Posted: 03-Mar-2007, 07:24 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

Thank you very much Roberto. I will google her. Media can make such a mess of things. Now I am off to google.... thanks again.

Slainte smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 03-Mar-2007, 08:07 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacBirch

Realm: Indiana

female

QUOTE (Rindy @ 03-Mar-2007, 05:21 PM)
Hi guys, ok stupid here who is Charlotte Church? A lot in the media to keep up with....

I heard Keith Richards will be in the 4th Pirates movie i know I know "your thinking here we go again" lol

Slainte smile.gif

I didn't know who it was either, so don't feel bad.

There is a 4th movie coming out? I can't wait. I like those, Actually heard the 3rd should be coming out sometime.
PMEmail Poster                View My Space Profile.
Robert Phoenix 
Posted: 03-Mar-2007, 11:39 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

Pirates 3 comes out Memorial Day of this year. There will be a fourth movie but Depp is the only one who will be in it at this point. Bloom's character may be killed off and Kara may be in it. All rumors right now. Some minor characters will also be gone. Maybe the parrott gets stewed.

Shrek 3 will also be out this May. Should be a good month.

So did anyone watch the new Robin Hood series on BBC America tonight after the Dr. Who marathon? Not too shabby.
PMEmail Poster               
Rindy 
Posted: 04-Mar-2007, 01:34 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

Thanks for making me not feel so bad Lady Of The Loch... I know who she is now.

Roberto I didn't get to see the Robin Hood will have to watch for it. Stewed parrot hum....hehehehhe

Slainte smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 05-Mar-2007, 07:09 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

QUOTE (Roberto Phoenix @ 04-Mar-2007, 12:39 AM)
Pirates 3 comes out Memorial Day of this year. There will be a fourth movie but Depp is the only one who will be in it at this point. Bloom's character may be killed off and Kara may be in it. All rumors right now. Some minor characters will also be gone. Maybe the parrott gets stewed.

Shrek 3 will also be out this May. Should be a good month.

So did anyone watch the new Robin Hood series on BBC America tonight after the Dr. Who marathon? Not too shabby.

thanks for the info. Can't wait for these shows to come out.
Robert Phoenix 
Posted: 05-Mar-2007, 04:08 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

And Britney says "I get to dive off the deep end!"

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,21325...25065-2,00.html
PMEmail Poster               
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 05-Mar-2007, 06:49 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

okay, so I read the article, but do you think it is all for publicity instead? I don't know, I am a little skeptical on her whole ordeal. kwim?
CelticRoz 
Posted: 05-Mar-2007, 11:11 PM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

I read the article too. Seems rather absurd to me, but nothing surprises me anymore. I hope it isn't true. I just wondering if she isn't going through some major post-partum depression. Two other gals I wonder if they are going to make it this year are Nichole Richie and Lindsay Lohan. What gets me is all this wanting attention from the media and anything they can do to get it, but then when it is not convenient for them, they get all put out of shape and act out like 5 year olds.

Roberto, I didn't see Robin Hood either. I will have to look for that. And thanks for the update on Pirates 3!

I am a huge "Grey's Anatomy" fan and have been hearing rumors that Katherine Heigl, who plays Izzie, is having contract issues. I hope this is all blown out of porportion with the media as I really love Izzie's character in this show. I sure would hate to see her leave!

Are any of you into talk shows at all? If so, which ones? I love "The View." I don't agree with everything that is being expressed in the "hot topics" but I love all the banter and different opinions. I do like "Oprah" once and awhile.
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
Robert Phoenix 
Posted: 06-Mar-2007, 10:41 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

I use to watch talk soup when it first started but now the only talk type show I really try to watch is the Daily Show. I also try not to miss Late Night with Craig Furgeson. Love the scottish accent.
PMEmail Poster               
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 07-Mar-2007, 07:09 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

I don't really watch talk shows that much, only when I see that something interesting is gonna be one do I try to watch them. Mostly those are Montel and Dr. Phil biggrin.gif
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]