Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Welcome to the top 100 discussion board!
scottish2 
Posted: 16-Jan-2002, 06:54 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

Looks good Paul!  (d)  (b)  (d)
PMEmail Poster               
  Posted: 15-Jan-2002, 10:33 PM
Quote Post

Main: Registration
Questions: Help
Important: Rules

Zodiac

Welcome to the Top 100 Celtic Sites discussion thread. This is the place to post your questions and comments on Highlander Radio's very own website ranking system. While your here, feel free to browse the other message forums and take a few moments to setup your profile/

Falachaidh 
  Posted: 19-Jan-2002, 10:55 PM
Quote Post

Knight of the Round Table

ZodiacBirch

Realm: North Central Florida

I think you guys should rank my website.
Afterall, it is scottish!

BTW - I am looking into establishing an "online" journal of sorts while on my trip to Australia. Which will save a lot of emails and time on my part.
I have also submitted several pics, so they should be up soon with descriptions an stuff   :D
Later :)

Falachaidh

--------------------
Dance Life to the Fullest.
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 22-Jan-2002, 10:18 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
253,418 Gold!

Quote (Falachaidh @ Jan. 19 2002,11:55)
I think you guys should rank my website.
Afterall, it is scottish!

BTW - I am looking into establishing an "online" journal of sorts while on my trip to Australia. Which will save a lot of emails and time on my part.
I have also submitted several pics, so they should be up soon with descriptions an stuff   :D
Later :)

Falachaidh

Falachaidh.

We certainly can include your website in our Celtic listing. Simply go to the Top 100 Celtic Sites and click "Signup" to be listed. Our website will ask for information on where your banner is located, description of your website and in no time you are setup!

Let me know if you have any further questions.

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
scottish2 
Posted: 22-Jan-2002, 10:23 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

In fact here's a link just click it then fill in your info and you'll be listed http://topsites.celticradio.net/accounts.php  :D
PMEmail Poster               
welshman 
  Posted: 23-Jan-2002, 05:22 AM
Quote Post

Servant

ZodiacBirch

Realm: North Queensferry. Fife. Scotland

Mal
O.K. guys, how come Scottish Thistle always get the most votes, what's your secret & will you let me in on it?!!
I really enjoy the competition, & it's a great way of establishing reciprcal links to my site. (d)  (d)  (d)

--------------------
Pob Hwyl
Mal Evans
http://www.fourteenfalls.com
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 23-Jan-2002, 07:17 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
253,418 Gold!

O.K. guys, how come Scottish Thistle always get the most votes, what's your secret & will you let me in on it?!!
I really enjoy the competition, & it's a great way of establishing reciprcal links to my site.

It is a great way to get generate hits to your site. Here is one secret I found that I think increased my hits to the top 100 Scottish sites. I placed a little bouncing “vote for me” link at the top my home page. At first to the left in a black font, then when I moved it to the middle with a bright yellow font, my votes increased substantially that week.

As far as the top 100 Celtic sites, does not seem to be generating that many links yet! It will probably take a while for the word to get out, plus we have not been actively promoting it. Our hope is that the traffic we get to our top 100 Celtic list will filter down here to the forum.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
scottish2 
Posted: 23-Jan-2002, 08:14 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Well for me I admit I vote for myself as often as the list allows and most limit it to once a day at least the biggers ones are set up that way. But as for getting vote not really sure. I know I have a couple buttons on my main page which I moved during a recent update to this page but not sure if this helps or not though on the clans war one we are both on I have managed to stay ahead. I know that is once a day as I made sure to mention that to Peter as I know how people will sit there all day clicking votes if they are not limited so this has kept it honest but unsure how I have managed to stay on top. Didn't think that many people were voting for me but my votes say otherwise. But makes me feel good when i see folks liking my site enough to vote on it.  :D
PMEmail Poster               
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]