Title:

Group:
Celtic Nation

Zodiac:
Elder

Birthday: 19-Dec-1984
Total Posts: 57
Realm: No Information

I don't really know what to say about myself. If you have any questions feel free to just ask.
~My focus at school is music, more specifically vocal performance.
~I am involved in theatre and the music programs at my school.
~My senior research project I am doing a lecture and recital on Celtic Music because we do not have a class devoted to World Music and I knew that this would be most interesting to me. I know that I would want to research this even more then I already have. If anyone would like to help I would appreciate it. I will try to keep people updated.

Use one of the links below to send me a personal message!

Date: 13-Apr-2024
By: CelticRadio
Forum: Forum Guides

Date: 09-Apr-2024

Date: 08-Apr-2024

Date: 18-Mar-2024
By: Shadows
Forum: Celtic Radio

Date: 16-Mar-2024
Forum: Celtic Music

Date: 14-Mar-2024
Forum: Celtic Radio

Date: 14-Mar-2024
Forum: Celtic Music

Listen to the best in Celtic Music @ 128kps on Highlander Radio!
Listen to soft streaming Celtic music from Highlander Radio!
A rowdy mix of hard rocking Celtic music from the Pubs of America, Canada, Ireland and Scotland.
Listen to Celtic Dance - Put on your Ghillies and clear the floor, it is now time for Jigs & Feels!

Journal Entries
Pages: (5) « First ... 3 4 [5] 

Add Entry   

Dead Week
Posted by MKOC19 on May 2nd, 2005 9:12 PM
Dead Week is just what it sounds like. It is the week before finals when everything is settling down and everyone is trying to finish last minute papers/projects/homework assignments or all of the above before finals. I am one of those people. I also work in between classes, eatings, sleeping, showering, seeing my room mate, my boyfriend, and studying and not in that particular order. Now, I can be a rather clumsy person. I am surprised that I have not severely hurt myself sometimes. I work in the theatre so I am always building things which means, Mary has to use power tools. ohmy.gif I know. Not a good thing, but surprisingly they keep asking me to come back. I cannot count the number of times that I have gotten splinters, or dropped something. Just today the power screw driver decided to slip entirely on its own accord and go into my thumb and cut a rather large gash. It didnt bleed at first, but a minute later I was bleeding more than I thought I was going to. Oh well...It is not the first time that I have done it and I am pretty sure that it won't be the last. If I were to count the number of cuts I got because something just decided to slip on its own accord I would be counting for years.

Well, I just thought I would procrastinate a little bit....I MEAN...UPDATE everyone on the THRILLING life that I lead. ::hears snores in the background:: Good night to all and to all a good night. smile.gif bye1.gif Mary

Comments: 1 View/Add Comments

Papers!!!
Posted by MKOC19 on Apr 27th, 2005 8:43 PM
I strangely enjoy papers except when I procrastinate which I do a lot. One thing that I really dislike is when I am looking for information and than having the majority of the information I find is completely false and I know its false. Its rather frusterating. It makes paper writing a lot more difficult than it needs to be. sad.gif Oh well life will go on and this paper will not get done by itself. I will pay anyone 12 pasos to finish my paper for me...ANYONE ANYONE?!?! Drat. Oh well back to the grindstone. smile.gif

Comments: 0 View/Add Comments

Bored to Tears!
Posted by MKOC19 on Apr 25th, 2005 10:05 PM
I am bored to tears right now. I really should be doing something productive like my homework or my paper, but I really just can't for the life of me modivate myself to do so. I am doing research right now so I am being slightly productive, but I don't feel like I am getting anything done unless I have something typed out and I really don't have that so at this moment i feel like a slight failure. I wish someone would want to talk to me, but everyone that I have been talking to is going to bed. sad.gif NO ONE LOVES ME!!!! HAHA. Oh well such as life. Time to get back to the Cinder's Ella. smile.gif

Comments: 1 View/Add Comments

Another Ordinary Day
Posted by MKOC19 on Apr 25th, 2005 2:09 PM
Well, Today is a good day because the paper that I thought I had to have due tomorrow is actually due on thursday. That rocks my socks! Now I don't have to stress as much and I can spread out what I have to write rather than have to do it all in one night and not get any sleep. I already procrastinated enough on this and I know that I will try to procrastinate more if I had to do it all at once. I feel more organized if I split up things. Like Day 1 gather Info Day and start giving a synopsis of the play, Day 2 Write about the composer, Day 3 proof Read.

By the way if any one has an intense interest in Opera, The Barber of Seville in particular feel free to send some information this way. I appreciate any help. And than I will probably owe you greatly and be in your debt. I could give you my first born. HAHA. But seriously, I will be eternally greatful for any information and if you know how you want me to pay you back I will do my best to not disappoint. Anyways Back to research!

bye1.gif Mary

Catch up!
Posted by MKOC19 on Apr 24th, 2005 8:55 PM
For the past 2 weeks, I have been working on opera scenes for one of my classes. It has been a lot of work, but it has been so much fun. The experience has been great. I love the people that I have been working with. They have helped me so much. It has been difficult at times. Il barbiere Di Siviglia is not one of the most easy operas to sing especially when one is in a confining dress that makes it difficult to move and breath at times. Oh well, I did get a few compliments and quite a bit of laughs about the dress. Let's just say that big bows and I do not mix. (pictures might be coming...it depends on how I look. I personally don't think I am that great looking so we shall see) I also got to perform in 4 other scenes. One of them was My Fair Lady and I got to sing solo. It was a lot of fun. I would not trade the experience for the world. I loved it and would love to do it again. I just wish I would be able to work with the same people.

Needless to say, I have a bit of homework to catch up on that are coming due this coming week. It will be interesting. smile.gif

Clickable Smilies
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 

Please Add your Entry

Title:

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!