Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

female

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #68
14,844,276 Gold!

We've got a brand new look to our Celtic Radio Founder's Panel as well as new listening options for Real Audio and Windows Media. Check it out here:

http://www.celticradio.net/php/founder/upgrade.php

Listening options are available under Music Tools.

Thanks for supporting Celtic Radio!

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
WallaceGal 
Posted: 22-Mar-2010, 07:50 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacAsh

Realm: Highland MI

female

Looks awesome. You put a lot of hard work into this and it shows. Thank you. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Quando omni flunkus, moritati

Slàinte!
PMEmail Poster                
rhatcher1313 
Posted: 22-Mar-2010, 11:14 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

Realm: United States

male

Got a couple good deals lately, new control panel, WON a premium upgrade ! Thanks again, Celtic radio.
Slainte.
BTW, great Saint Paddies here clap.gif , as in listening to Highlander radio. cheers.gif
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 22-Mar-2010, 06:48 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

female

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #68
14,844,276 Gold!

Thanks for the feedback and kind comments!

Yes, the new control panel uses a new technology that we think is easier to navigate and also quicker. Our Web Page control panel uses the same system as well as the front page now playing box.

Thanks again for the comments!
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
Robert Phoenix 
Posted: 24-Mar-2010, 08:46 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Ironwood, MI

male

Quick question. I'm using the free radio player and sometimes I use the one here on the fourum. I've notice lately that when I go to a different website with either player that the sound will shut off for a few seconds, and then start up again were it left off. I increased the buffering time to 10 seconds for the free player via the Live365 page but it doesn't help. It's really bad when I play farmvile as any new movement on the screen will stop the sound and it will continue after about a second which is really annoying. If I stay on any one webpage and don't do anything it works fine. Any ideas on what is causing the problem?

--------------------
Unavoidably Detained by the World

"Irishness is not primary a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition on being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it."-Conor Cruise O'Brien

Pour mouth to mouth
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 24-Mar-2010, 08:38 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

female

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #68
14,844,276 Gold!

Sounds like it could be either your computer or internet connection. If you use one of the players in the founder control panel (non-live365) do you get the same results?
Robert Phoenix 
Posted: 25-Mar-2010, 11:32 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Ironwood, MI

male

Highlander radio seems to work if I use the media player version. I may just need some sort of Active X component. I'll play around withthe other ones later tionight and see if I can get the Celtic Rock station to behave. I have to use the free player to listen to that one.
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada. They provide music license coverage through SOCAN.
© Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance Tavern, Ye O' Celtic Pub, Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics ©, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With Chrome (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]