Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
255,728 Gold!

Live365.com (our broadcast provider) has introduced new broadcaster fees in relation to the increased royalty and license fees. In addition, free listener slots are reducing by 60%.

It is very possible that a number of Live365 broadcasters are going to stop broadcasting as these new fees are substantial.

Our first fee is due this Friday on April 12th. At a minimum this fee will be $479 and provides 40 free listener slots. We would much rather go with the higher plan which costs $719 and provides 60 free listener slots.

(Please note that Live365 preferred members can connect no matter what the listener cap is)

Right now though we are only half-way towards the $479, so we may have to reduce our free listener slots by 60%. Unless we receive a number of donations between now and friday this will be the plan we go with.

Our thanks to everyone that has made a donation and signed up for a Celtic Radio Founder account. We try not to do alot of "fund raising" activities as we feel it distracts for the enjoyability of the site. If you can afford to send us even a small donation, we would really appreciate it!

Thanks again for everyones support. We won't even think of the Highlander Radio renewal fee in February 2009 which stands at $1200!!!

http://www.celticradio.net/php/paypal/donation.php

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
valpal59 
Posted: 07-Apr-2008, 09:42 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacHolly

Realm: Texas Panhandle

female

Just made my donation. I wish it could have been more. Thank-you for all that you do to make this a great site.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.

You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

Author Unknown
PMEmail Poster               View my Facebook Profile.View My Space Profile.
CelticRadio 
Posted: 07-Apr-2008, 06:17 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
255,728 Gold!

Thankyou! Much appreciated. Any bit will help - $1, $2 or $5 is not too little to help out.

We expect after the bill is paid we will have the additional storage and be able to provide an even better playlist of songs.

Also, CelticMusicRadio.com will feature Celtic Moon (once that site is built), so good things happening! smile.gif
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
CelticRadio 
Posted: 10-Apr-2008, 07:14 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
255,728 Gold!

Just a note that Celtic Moon will be upgraded to the new Live365 sometime in the next 48 hours.

Our free listener count when then be reduced from 100 to 40. However, our storage space is increasing by more than 3 times and we are going to be able to bring you a better selection of music.

Thanks for all that donated for the increased fees!
CelticRadio 
Posted: 11-Apr-2008, 07:19 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
255,728 Gold!

Good news! Our Celtic Moon channel has now been upgraded to the new Live365 plan and we have been able to increase our playlist to about 500 songs!

Thanks to all that made this possible!

Looks for some great new songs coming up starting on 4/12!
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]