> G8-G20
Camac
Posted: 27-Jun-2010, 11:40 AM
Quote Post

Main: Registration
Questions: Help
Important: Rules

Zodiac

As of now the number arrested has passed 600. Most of the rioting was done by "Anarchist" members of different groups under the umbrella "Black Bloc" which organizes them and appears at all these types of functions. The police have fired tear gas, which is the first time ever in Toronto plus rubber bullets. The R.O.E. seem to have changed to-day as the police are not as tolerant as they were yesterday.

It seems that the political repurcusssions have started all ready as the Municipal, Provincial, and Federal government are saying they are not paying for the damages done by the rioters and people are reall P.Oed.

Camac

Patch 
Posted: 27-Jun-2010, 12:12 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacIvy

Realm: America, Mid West

male

It is too bad that business will have to foot the bill for damages but it may be the incentive to hold these on military bases. If the members are looking for a good time, bring in some "party girls", cater the food and provide quarters in the BOQ.

They have yet to accomplish any thing as best I can determine so it must be a big party.

I believe it gets worse each time they meet.

Another idea would be to hold them in China or Russia. Let the rioters subject themselves to the tender mercies of those governments.

Just some random thoughts.

Slàinte,   

Patch      
PMEmail Poster               
Camac
Posted: 27-Jun-2010, 02:07 PM
Quote Post

Zodiac

Yeah. I`d love to see them pull that crap in Bejing.

Camac

Patch 
Posted: 30-Jun-2010, 10:13 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

It appears that the meeting ended with the principal leaders agreeing to cut deficits. Except maybe our leader.

Do you have any plans for the "Fake Lake?"

I suppose you are still feeding the rioters.

Slàinte,   

Patch    
PMEmail Poster               
Camac
Posted: 30-Jun-2010, 12:53 PM
Quote Post

Zodiac

Patch;

The "Fake Lake" is gone and most of the rioters were released Sunday night and Monday on bail. The next G20 is in Seoul in November and I'd like to see how they handle the rioters.Should be interesting. All the civil liberty nuts are crawling out from behind the woodwork critiziing how the Toronto police reacted and screaming police brutality and that they are going to start law suits. Give me the good old days when the police were allowed to bash heads. The head of the civil liberty union in Toronto is an immigrant from somewhere in south wagga wagga land and she is screaming the loudest. People are allowed their rights but not when the turn to crime. I keep joking about it but maybe we should open a prison on Baffin, or Ellesmere Island. A few year freezing their butts off and eating seal blubber might put some sense into their heads.

Camac

Patch 
Posted: 30-Jun-2010, 03:33 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

I think most in Pa were also released and most also failed to appear for their hearing. I have little doubt that some from Pa. were locked up in Toronto too.

It is a shame to waste a nice little $55,000 lake.

That type of imprisonment should shake them up but I am not sure it would. They are criminals and nuts too.

Slàinte,    

Patch    
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]