Posted: 02-Oct-2008, 08:01 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacAsh

Realm: Tangerine, Florida

female

Good morning!

I am having trouble with keeping Norther Woods playing while I am on the internet. I usually detach the player and then go to other websites. It will play for a little while then just stop. What do you suggest?

Flora

--------------------
"Nature always wears the colors of the spirit." -
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair.
K. Gibran

In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks.
John Muir

"Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves."
John Muir
PMEmail Poster               
Leelee 
Posted: 02-Oct-2008, 02:50 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Alberta, Canada

female

This is also happening with Celtic Moon this afternoon. It will play for awhile, then cut to silence mid-music, then start playing again.
PM               
flora 
Posted: 02-Oct-2008, 03:59 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAsh

Realm: Tangerine, Florida

female

Leelee thanks for letting me know others are out there. But in my case when Northern Woods stops on me it does not come back on. I did notice several times that the music stops and static (that's the only way I know to describe it) starts and twice the music came back.

But yesterday and today it just stopped period and I looked at the player box and it had the "click to stop" button on it.

Flora
PMEmail Poster               
Leelee 
Posted: 02-Oct-2008, 07:51 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Alberta, Canada

female

I was having too many problems with Northern Woods in the past that I haven't listened to it lately......Tis a shame, cuz I really enjoyed the tunes....just got too frustrated. I have a top notch computer at work & at home....The IT Dept. said that we shouldn't have such problems, so.....oh well.. sad.gif
PM               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 03-Oct-2008, 05:24 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
224,596 Gold!

Northern Woods - most likely the cause is the flash player. Northern Woods is online all of the time - just check our mainpage during the day and if you see the words "OFFLINE" then you know it is offline. Make sure you update your Flash, there is a bug in Flash that is effecting radio streaming which causes more and more memory to be used.

A better solution for listening is to go into your founder's control panel and use the other links to listen. Windows, Winamp and MP3 stream. The suggested listening is using the MP3PRO plugin with Winamp. It sounds just beautiful in full CD high quality.

There are no reported issues with Celtic Moon. Best suggested listening is using the downloadable desktop Radio365. You will have uninterupted listening all day long using Radio365. Using the free player you might run into issues.

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]