Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
241,254 Gold!

Can't believe we are more than half way to our goal! All we can say is THANK YOU!!!!

We actually were in the process of putting together another donation package as we received a few requests for something less than $30. So, we have a new package available for donations between $10 - $29.

The Celtic Stories Package. Take your choice between Celtic Stories book, Irish Stories book or 12 Celtic Bookmarks:

user posted image

http://celticradio.net/php/donations/fund_raising.php

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
GREENoverRED 
Posted: 31-Jan-2011, 02:47 AM
Quote Post

Peasant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacWillow

Realm: CNY-Tipperary Hill

male

It's certainly difficult for all financially this time of year, but , the services Celtic Radio offers brings out, makes a donation simple. Celtic Radio is truly a pleasure to help with.
"If wars were fought with words Ireland would be ruling the world."

--------------------
[COLOR=green]I support Irish Baseball !!
(there is life after liquor !)
God Bless POT....Medicinally forever ![FONT=Impact]
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
MDF3530 
Posted: 31-Jan-2011, 03:23 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacWillow

Realm: Midlothian, IL

male

If I pledge at a certain level, do I get a Celtic Woman or High Kings CD biggrin.gif ?

--------------------
Mike F.

May the Irish hills caress you.
May her lakes and rivers bless you.
May the luck of the Irish enfold you.
May the blessings of Saint Patrick behold you.

user posted image
CelticRadio 
Posted: 31-Jan-2011, 06:09 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
241,254 Gold!

We do have some used CDs in our store which you are more than welcomed to pick one out for a donation.

Appreciate all of the support and we are looking forward to reaching our donation goal so that, 1) we can pay all of these big renewal fees and 2) so we can focus on providing what we do best - music, news and information!
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
Rindy 
Posted: 03-Feb-2011, 12:06 AM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

Have you folks looked at the donations! Wow $1,300. Way to go everyone. Lets help keep this place the best Celtic Music Website on line.

Slainte cheers.gif
PMEmail Poster               
maddogmikk 
Posted: 03-Feb-2011, 12:43 AM
Quote Post

Clan Member

ZodiacWillow

Realm: Northern Michigan

male

just wondering how long or when do you send out the packages for donations? dying get that coupon and some of the other things in my package. lol
PMEmail Poster                
CelticRadio 
Posted: 05-Feb-2011, 03:38 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
241,254 Gold!

QUOTE (maddogmikk @ 03-Feb-2011, 01:43 AM)
just wondering how long or when do you send out the packages for donations? dying get that coupon and some of the other things in my package. lol

maddogmikk,

The donation packages are being assembled now. We just mailed out the first batch. More are scheduled for Monday. You should receive an email stating it has shipped once it is mailed.

Now the coupon code for the premium upgrade should have already been sent to you. We will check for a copy of the email and resend it to you. The coupon email is automatically generated after you make a donation.

Sorry for the delay in response!
maddogmikk 
Posted: 06-Feb-2011, 09:39 AM
Quote Post

Clan Member

ZodiacWillow

Realm: Northern Michigan

male

thank you and no problem i no you guys are busy with everything and life its self. keep up the good work and thank you for what you've done. o and i got the second email thanks. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
PMEmail Poster                
Rindy 
Posted: 19-Feb-2011, 11:13 AM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

Would you look at the fundometer were almost there. Hope you'll give what you can to support this wonderful place. Thank you to all who've supported this year and in the past. Come on lets pop the top!!!

laugh.gif thumbs_up.gif note.gif

Slainte
PMEmail Poster               
haynes9 
Posted: 19-Feb-2011, 11:01 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacElder

Realm: Ganado, Navajo Nation, Arizona

male

Want to encourage others to jump in and donate. If everyone does just a little, we can go over the top! This site it worth it!

Come on and have a part! Take care and Lord bless!

--------------------
Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost. -- John Quincy Adams

Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less - Robert E. Lee

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved - Romans 10:13 (KJV)

The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble, and he knoweth them that trust in him - Nahum 1:7 (KJV)
Rindy 
Posted: 23-Feb-2011, 04:00 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

Were almost there! Come on give what you can, please. Thanks to all who've already contributed. thumbs_up.gif

Slainte
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 27-Feb-2011, 03:32 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
241,254 Gold!

A big thank you for all of the contributors. Make sure if you have selected a donation package that requires a choice such as family name, or size of shirt, that you email us those details.

UPDATE

We have sold out of all donation packages with the exception of the Knights Templar package. Since we still have a number of these books left, and since we are only $100 away from our goal, we have reduced this package to $35. All it takes is 3 people to donate at this level and we will be done for another year!

Thank you all again, we got some great plans for Celtic Radio and could not do it without the level of support shown here in this community - Thank you all once again!

http://www.celticradio.net/php/donations/f...und_raising.php
CelticRadio 
Posted: 07-Mar-2011, 08:19 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
241,254 Gold!

Just a note that we will close down our fund raising drive on March 31st, whether we reach our goal or not. It still has been a very successful drive and we are very grateful to all of our supporters that financially keep the site and music going! Cheers! smile.gif
heartsong 
Posted: 09-Mar-2011, 07:04 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHazel

Realm: Chattanooga, TN

female

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #68
51,049 Gold!

Clan: AWARE

I wonder when more packages will be sent. I made my donation at the end of Jan. and haven't gotten anything yet.
CelticRadio 
Posted: 09-Mar-2011, 05:34 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
241,254 Gold!

Hi Heartsong,

All packages have been mailed. Can you send us a message through our contact form. Provide us with the email that you made the donation and we will check on the status for you.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]