> I Need Your Help!, Please pray for my son : (
stoirmeil 
Posted: 08-Jan-2007, 09:16 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

Realm: New York

Just read the Caring Bridge log. Something about this treatment phase catches me in the throat where the tears announce themselves . . . not from worry, but from the beauty and elegance of the medical strategy and also the kind of floating, suspended state Aaron is in while his precious stem cells are being held out of harm's way, and his marrow is being destroyed. I did already know about this, but it never fails to move me, especially the perfect faith a child has in his doctors and his parents that even though the battle is being fought right down inside his bones, he's been provided for, he'll be safe and come out OK. All of us are children, all of us ultimately have to have that faith.
PMEmail Poster               
stoirmeil 
Posted: 18-Jan-2007, 04:38 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Realm: New York

For some reason Caring Bridge is not accepting my posts there, but I haven't forgotten to check in. I'm thinking of Aaron and his dad at this time and wishing them peace and comfort. And for Aaron, the firm and confident sense that each treatment, no matter how crummy it makes him feel, has a limit and is doing its job. Bless you both!
PMEmail Poster               
Dreamer1 
Posted: 08-Feb-2007, 02:54 PM
Quote Post

Mistress of the Hearth Fires, Dreamer of the Woods
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacRowan

Realm: New England

female

I just read your journal entry(Caring Bridge) from Tuesday, and realized that Aaron is due for surgery immediately. My heart and prayers are with you all more strongly than ever. May God protect him, watch over him, and bring him safely through this procedure, and help him get well!

Dreamer1

--------------------
Look with the eyes of a child.

'Hope guides me. It is what gets me through the day, and especially the night.' -- A Knight's Tale
"I talk to you as I talk to my own soul...and, Sassenach,” he whispered, “your face is my heart.” -- Jamie Fraser, "Dragonfly In Amber" by Diana Gabaldon
user posted image
@Dremnghrt on Twitter, Dreamnghrt on tumblr - come say Hi!
PMEmail Poster               View my Twitter Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
SCShamrock 
Posted: 04-Mar-2007, 05:35 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

Realm: Gamecock Country

male

I needed to stop by, if for nothing else but to say hello and thanks for all the prayers I know are being asked on my son's behalf. I won't go into detail here, but anyone can easily catch up on the latest progress on Aaron's website. These are very troubling and trying times. Without God's love and comfort I would surely never make it through. He has seen fit to provide me with a circle of family and friends who make up a network of support which serves me well. I thank you all for your love.

Celtic Angus (did I get that right?), I may just share that prayer. It was beautiful. Thank you.

--------------------
The peculiar evil of silencing the expression of an opinion is, that it is robbing the human race; posterity as well as the existing generation; those who dissent from the opinion, still more than those who hold it. If the opinion is right, they are deprived of the opportunity of exchanging error for truth: if wrong, they lose, what is almost as great a benefit, the clearer perception and livelier impression of truth, produced by its collision with error. ~John Stuart Mill, On Liberty, 1859

Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge.
~Mark Twain
PMEmail Poster               
Rindy 
Posted: 04-Mar-2007, 06:47 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

Thanks for thinking of us. My thoughts and prayers are with you all at this time.

Slainte
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]