Nocturnaline's Journal

Index -> Journal-> ...

Journal Entry

Add Entry   

Posted by Nocturnaline on Feb 21st, 2007 9:36 PM
My brother came back home yersterday... His wife is less confident than his medicine man about his recovery; but as it is to the medicine man to decide, she has just to do with this decision... I went to visit him the last week-end and i confess that he wasn't entirely as he was before stopping his treatment. But how could i know exactly how he should be to be "normal"...
After all, i don't know him very well, even if i know him better than he knows me. It could seem strange, but infact, he was 15 when i'm born, and he was far away from home for his studies, and he left home very soon after his compulsory military service... then we haven't really lived together... And we haven't made up for this lack yet... I hope we will one day...
Now that the pressure is a little reduced in my family, I have lowered my guard, and as always i feel i'm slowly lapsing again... the after-effects without doubt... but as i wasn't very well before them... It isn't very good...
The most strange for me is that the prospect of my next travel into Scotland doesn't produce anything else that melancholy in my soul, whereas it is my dream which will become reality... I don't understand what is happening in my mind, I just want to cry, and saying that, tears are running on my face... Perhaps it's better for me to stop writting right now... Cause it's difficult to be crying while being at a front desk of an hostel even if it's during the night time...

Please post your comments below.

Add Entry   

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!